Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14) Empty A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Sasha
I was walking down the dirt road heading for my home when I heard horses hooves pounding and my eyes widened when I realized that the kings men were going through the villages and taking the most beautiful girls and women to take to the king. I had forgotten about today and now I just hoped I could run fast enough to get out of there. I dropped what I had been carrying and ran off the road and heard a horse running after me, I slid down a slope and ran, I could hear a man running after me and soon I felt arms going around my waist and I screamed a loud pitched scream and struggled against him to free myself, "Please sir leave me be!" I cried out when I felt his hands go around my breasts and kneaded them and I felt my nipples responding to his touches but I didn't want to be sold

http://graysun-d.deviantart.com/art/Weapons-Master-207197329#/art/Erollisi-Mar-211618806?_sid=170809e8

Back to top Go down

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14) Empty Re: A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Aiden was the king's bastard son so he did not have to take much responsibility for his actions. as to why he was a knight instead of serving on the court like his half brothers who had to look and play the part of crowned prince. today was the one day of the year that Aiden liked very much, it was the day that he got his pick of the village maidens. He rode out on his large blood bay stallion in search for maidens with some other knights, but as soon as the reached the village, Aiden spotted the one he was gonna take for himself. He grew excited as he watched her run from him but she was no match for his stallion. " That little.." he said under his breath as she went off road. he quickly got down form his stallion and chased after her soon catching her from around the waist. " well well, looks like i got the pick of the litter" Aiden said in his thick Scottish accent as he slowly ran his large hand around her plump breast feeling her nipple respond to him so easily.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14) Empty Re: A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:04 pm

I struggled against him. "Leave me be!" I yelled frantically trying to twist so I could get out of his grasp. My chest was heaving as I breathed and the fabric rubbing against my beaded nipples. I was trying to get his fingers off of my breasts so I could escape, "Stop, your hurting me." I said as it hurt to have my breasts squeashed like that. I stopped moving as I was tired out but I turned around to releave my breasts and started to push his chest with my hands and pounded my small fists against his chest. I was only a peasent and he was bothering me. He should be bothering other beautiful women but I was only fifteen and a virgin.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:28 pm

" easy there lassy your gonna end up hurting yourself" he said as he tightened his hold around her waist. His dick had grown harden but not erect from her rubbing her butt against as she tried to get away from him. once he felt her nipple harden Aiden slipped his hand under the fabric of her dress and started to lightly rub circular motions around her nipple. " your body would say other wise my lovely" he said into her ear as he licked her neck before she turned around to face him. His dark blue green eyes locked with hers as she hit his muscular chest trying to get away. Aiden was about to turn nineteen but he enjoyed the pure girls rather than the easy ones he was used to. He quickly backed her up against a large tree pinning her arms above her head " now be a good girl and enjoy the pleasure" he said with a smirk as he pulled the top of her dress down revealing her medium round breast. he licked his lips before trailing his tongue over her right nipple while his free hand when to her left breast to softly knead it while making her nipple harden.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:37 pm

I shook my head back and forth as tears went down my cheeks. "No please." I said as my nipples harden, my body might want it but my mind didn't. I tried to free my hands, "Stop, you'll hurt me. You'll be to big for me." I said digging my short nails into his hand as I tried to pull free and felt his mouth on one of my breasts. Juices filled my pussy as I looked at him. He looked young so it he must be some what around my age. "There's plenty of beautiful women in the village, so go there and leave me alone." I said trying to convince him as I tried to get my breasts away from his mouth and hands. I knew how this ended, they had their share of women, leave and they'd impregnate us. Or some times they kept us for themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:58 pm

Aiden glance his dark blue green eyes up at her face while he continued to suckle form her breast. his eyes were strong and told her to shut up as he enjoyed himself. he smirked around her nipple at her words, though it was true he was big, but he did not intend to pop her cherry just yet. he grew annoyed with her pleading and pinched her nipple before he to his mouth from her breast. "yes there are many beauties in the village but i only have eyes for you lovely so just shut up and enjoy the pleasuring" he said before he started to suck on her neck while his free hand that was not pinning her hands started to travel down to her fresh peach. Aiden let his hand travel under her dress up her smooth legs to her pantie clad pussy. he smiled to himself as he felt the heat coming form her peach before slipping his hand into her panties to get a feel of her. Aiden slowly moved his hand along her lips testing to see if she would become wet for him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:07 pm

I didn't like being told what to do but I knew when it was time to shut up or talk. I felt his hand and my body responded by drenching his hand in juices even though my mind was screaming at my body to stop this. A fresh tear went down my face as I knew I'd be raped and most likely to become pregnant. "Your gripping my hands to tightly..." I said because my hands were going knumb. I pushed my pussy into his hand and closed my eyes to the feel of him playing with my pussy. I just wished he wouldn't take me out in the open where I could see his conrades watching us, I watched him closely

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:14 pm

he heard her words and loosen his grip only slightly but not enough that she could get way. Aiden felt her wetness and smiled as he felt her peach in his hand. He began to rub at her lips slowly at first before allowing one of his fingers to slip inside of her. After leaving a hickey on her neck marking her as his he went back to suckling her breast but the opposite one this time. He knew his comrades where near by but they could not see what he was doing to her. to them it looked like he was just kissing her. Though he wanted to take her right where they stood he was not that type of person. Aiden just want to see how much she could take before he took her back to the villa the king his father had given to him as an early birthday present.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:17 pm

I stiffened as it hurt a little bit when his finger went inside me. I gasped as he went back to sucking on my breast as I felt the cooler air hit my naked skin as I pushed my breast into his mouth more as I moved my hips closer to his body even though mine wasn't quite ready to take his cock inside me. I held onto his wrist to keep balence some what and leaned my head back and closed my eyes in bliss as I moaned softly. I spread my legs for him and soon wrapped my legs around his waist and arched my back so it pressed against his dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:41 pm

Aiden smiled greedily to himself feeling her surrender herself to him. he slowly moved his finger in and out of her pussy soon adding a second finger. " Someone seems to be enjoying herself" he teased her as he started to leave little bite marks all over her breast marking her. Aiden used his thumb to firmly yet softly stimulate her clitoris while he continued to use two fingers inside of her. He could only imagine what she would feel like around his dick.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:45 pm

My body jack knifed forward into his larger body, "Please..." I said moaning and soon crying out when he stimulated me. I squeezed his fingers with my inner muscles as a little blood coated his fingers as he popped my cherry, even though it hurt a little bit I pushed my pussy onto his hand. I caught him off guard and kissed him softly before leaning my head back offering my pussy to his dick. I got one hand free from his hand and rubbed him between his legs. I undid his pants and it freed his straining cock and I moaned at the sight of him

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:54 pm

caught off guard by her reaction, Aiden almost forgot where he was. " nope, you will just have to wait" he said in a husky voice as he pulled his pants back up and took his hand form her throbbing pussy. Aiden helped her fix her top of her dress before putting her on his stallion and swinging up behind her. " I will make you mine once we reach my villa" he said as he pressed himself close to her as he clicked to his blood bay stallion to start heading towards his home.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:00 pm

I was frustrated but stayed on the horse by clutching the saddle and pressing my back against him slightly because I've never ridden a horse or even been on one. I waited for him to get to his home and when he did I waited for him to get off because I was scared that I'd fall down if I got off myself. I was nervous as I lightly patted the horse and it snorted and it startled me, when he got me off of his horse I saw a man come towards us and I walked behind him and lightly put my hands on his back so he was between me and that strange man.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:08 pm

Aiden could not help but chuckle at her response to his stallion " his name is Excalibur, he may be big and mean looking but he is a gentle giant" he said as he got down from the stallion upon their arrival at his villa. Aiden held her arms out for her as he helped her from Excalibur's back. "Good evening my lord how was your ride" asked the stable hand who took the mighty blood bay stallion from Aiden. " it went swimmingly" he replied before walking to the front doors of his villa. " so what is your name lovely?" he asked as he waiting for her to enter his home.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:13 pm

I took in his home and soon looked at him. This would be my chance to escape but he had taken my virginity with his thick fingers and I'd be ruined for any other man. I looked at the ground as I walked forward towards him, I fingered the rough fabric. "It's Sasha." I said walking into the place with him and stopped since I didn't know where to go so I looked at him with my brilliant blue eyes. I waited for directions from him, "Well what now?" I asked as I was slightly sore because of his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:18 pm

" Sahsa is it, a pretty name fro a pretty girl" he said as he took of his armor and sword giving it to a servant to clean and put away. " my name is Aiden, or better known as the kings bastard son" he said with a laugh as he took sasha's small hand and led her to his bed chambers. Aiden shut the doors behind them before turning to her giving her a real kiss for the first time. One of his hands cupped her chin while the other settled on her waist.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:25 pm

I kissed him back and put my hands on his chest as I brought my body closer to his and soon heard someone come into the room and I pulled away from him and saw the King. I looked at the ground and backed away from him so he could talk to his father as I put a nervous hand on my stomach. I put my hands in front of me and focused my eyes on the floor under my feet as I waited for Aiden to be done with his father. I thought about the possible baby I'd have with him once he had taken me for the first time. I played with my long brunette hair with my fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Aiden was about to slip his tongue in her mouth when the doors to his chamber were opened. He let out a frustrated sigh at being interrupted, but it was his father so he had no choice. " so this is the lass you decided to take for yourself my son" the king said as he clasped his son in a hug. " why yes father I have chosen the lovely sasha" Aiden said as he hugged his father in return. " she is a beauty my son,. have your fun but remember you have the hunt tomorrow and you need to train your brother in sword skill as well" the king said with a smile before taking a hint from his sons gaze and leaving Aiden's villa returning to the castle. " Yes father i wont forget" he said as he shut the doors and locked them this time. " now where were we" Aiden said with a grin as he came back to Sasha quickly kissing her again allowing his tongue to enter her mouth this time around as he led her backwards towards the bed
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:38 pm

I kissed him back and undid his shirt so I could put my warm small hand over his muscular chest and stomach as I felt the backs of my thighs hit the side of the bed. I pulled away from his mouth and took off my dress before getting on the bed and nervously spread my legs so he'd have a look at my glistening folds that were ready to take him. I used my hand to beckon him to me as my large breasts bounced with my movement as I moved on the bed before settling myself on the bed where I'd be comfortable. I looked at his muscled upper half of his body and let my eyes linger on his erection.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Aiden let his hands travel to her hips as he backed her up to the bed. He helped her remove his shirt and then her dress. His erection through his pants showed his pleasure when he watched her get onto his bed and open up for him like a flower. Aiden removed his pants revealing his large thick meat to Sasha. he moved on to the bed and over top of her, Aiden started to kiss her passionately as he rubbed his dick against her folds. his hands played with her breast while he readied her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:21 pm

I arched him to body and bucked my hips against his which caused him to enter me about three inches and I moaned. I was so wet and distracted by him that the pain of his thickness didn't even register to me. I kissed him, "Please..." I whimpered as my breasts grew sensitive as he played with them, my nipples beading and aching for his touch and mouth. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pushed more with my hips and he went even deeper and I cried out with pleasure as I stretched more for his erection. I bared my large breasts to him as they pressed into his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:38 pm

He growled playfully at her as she got too eager and put his meat in her herself. " you are very naughty trying to rush me to enter you" he said as started to slowly push his dick all the way in her tight pussy. Aiden groaned before he licked one her harden nipples while he used his other hand played with her other nipple. Once he had his dick fully inside her, Aiden slowly began to pull all the way before thrusting his dick back in making a smooth rhythm easing her into it since it was her first time
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:52 pm

I moaned, "But I cannot help it my lord." I said watching him sucking on my breasts and pushed my hips to his eagerly to take him inside me. I put my hands on the middle of his back and arched against him, I cried out as I soon gripped his upper arms. My pussy pulsed with need as he thrust into me, I clenched my inner walls around him as I panted as I became more aroused as he kept thrusting inside me. I wanted this even if at the time I didn't want it. My blue eyes rolled to the back of my head at the pleasure he was giving me and my clit rubbed against the base of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:51 pm

Aiden moaned loudly at the feeling of her inner walls contracting around his growing dick. He let her right breast fall from his mouth as he moved his mouth over to her left one so that it would not feel left out. As he put his mouth over her harden nipple, Aiden maneuvered his skilled tongue in a flicking motion over her nipple dragging his tongue slowly back and forth then going quickly across her nipple. His free hand traveled down to her clit which he began to rub firmly with his thumb. Aiden started to pick up the speed and power of his thrusting in and out of her allowing his balls to lightly smack against her soaking wet entrance.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:54 pm

I cried out as I pushed my pussy up to his hand and soon felt my orgasm coming as I arched my body into his much larger one. "Aiden please.." I said breathlessly as I spread my legs wider for him as I felt his balls touching my entrance, I soon reached between his legs from behind and played with his balls a little bit. Letting my nails lightly go over the tight sack as I knew I couldn't last much longer. I soon felt myself orgasm and my inner walls clamped down on him to milk him of his seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next