Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:30 am

I whimpered when he didn't just push inside me, "Aiden please don't tease me, you started it by teasing me. It's only fair if we both take blame." I said pushing my pussy against his dick and he entered me by an inch, I cried out when I felt his hand on my breast as I pushed my ass more into his hips so he'd be forced to push himself inside me. I gripped his desk as I waited for him. I knew if he didn't take me soon I was going to go crazy and put myself off limits because I didn't like being teased and the last guy that did that even if it wasn't in a sexual way got a bloody nose even though I'd never hit him unless he deserved it. I panted loudly as my breasts heaved with each breath I took. I was just starting to ovulate and I was very fertile right now, I was cramping up and knew if he didn't hurry he'd have blood all over his nice pants. "Aiden hurry, I'm going to get you all dirty and then I'll be off limits." I said meaning it as I didn't like being touched much when this happened

Back to top Go down

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:41 am

" i hear you i hear you" he said as he fondled her nipple in between his fingers as she pressed back against him making his dick enter her by an inch. he groaned feeling her tight walls consume the tip of his dick. He was above average in the dick department as he was about nine inches long and about three fingers wide. Aiden began to slowly push inside of her as he felt she was at the proper wetness that would allow her peach to to accept his dick more willingly into her. He pushed all the way into her holding them together for a little bit before slowly pulling back as he began to thrust forward and backwards again pick up a smooth hard rhythm as he was horny and just wanted to pound in to her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:48 am

I moaned loudly as I pushed back into him as I tightened my inner walls around him and reached behind me and put a hand on his hips as I needed him so desperately as my pussy pulsed around him, milking him for his prescious seed that he wouldn't give me. I hung my head and bit my lip as I took all of him inside me, I tried to be as quiet as I could since I didn't want people to know what we were doing. I put a hand on my stomach and felt it happening, my hair concealing my face as I gripped his hip with my hand, I could feel it running down the inside of my legs as a tear went down my face as I cramped hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:55 am

Aiden grunted as he began to pick up the pace as which he thrusted in and out of her. He loved the feeling of her tight walls milking his dick even before his dick was ready to be milked.He switched his hands to give her other nipple attention as he planted kisses along up neck. His dick grew with every thrust into her and went deeper into her. Soon came the time where Aiden felt himself needing to release, he pulled all the way out before slamming his large thick dick all the into her making sure the tip of his dick was close to the entrace of her womb before he released his load inside her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:04 am

I felt my orgasm tear through me and I cried out. I soon realized that he didn't pull out and then release but he released inside me, I smiled as I put my hair behind my ears as I pushed back into him and soon my cheeks blushed when I remembered what happened and I saw that my dress was ruined and his pants might as well. My bottom lip quivered but made sure I didn't cry, "I didn't mean to ruin your pants and my new dress." I said softly, almost a whisper as I stayed where I was as I put my fists against the desk where I rode out some harsh cramps.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:12 am

Aiden's breathing became heavy as he released inside her which was the first time he had ever released his cum inside a woman. When he felt it was done cumming he stayed inside her as he kissed her shoulder while he moved a hand to her stomach. " it is alright lovely as long as you are alright" Aiden said when he finally pulled his dick from her now swollen peach "Plus I can always buy you a new dress and myself new pants" he smiled as he put his dick back in his pants before helping her adjust her dress so they could walk to his room to get knew clothes
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:17 am

I kept my hands on the desk and panted before standing up and heading for our room. I took a bath and put on my other dress because I didn't want to ruin any more nice dresses that were probably expensive. I was almost tempted to just stay in the tub so I didn't make a mess. I laid down on the bed and put my hand on my stomach and winced, I looked over at him, "I wish I wasn't a girl, guys are so lucky that they don't have to deal with all the stuff we do." I said shutting my eyes and soon relaxed my body and fell asleep. It felt weird to have a man seed inside me since it just felt  different but I was happy he had finally done it.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:22 am

Aiden followed Sasha to their room where he bathed and put on another set of pants and shirt. He came from the bathroom with wet hair and found Sasha laying on the bed. " yes but if you weren't a girl i wouldn't be able to make love to you" he said with a smile as he planted a soft kiss on her forehead watching her drift to sleep. It was only late afternoon, so Aiden went on a hunt for dinner that night with some of the stable boys and did some more paper work for his father. Later that night Aiden came back to their room to awaken Sasha " lovely it is dinner time" he said into her ear as he stroked her cheek to wake her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:26 am

I yawned and opened my eyes, "But I'm so comfy." I said stretching and instintly regretted it as I winced and put a hand over my stomach before sitting up, "Technically you could make love to me it would just be different." I said getting up and giving his cheek a kiss as I smirked as I gave him rump a spank as I walked stiffly past him and got on something more nicer since I didn't want to look bad since he was from the royal family. I smoothed my hands over the bodice and it felt constricting on me a little bit and sighed. "I feel so fat even though I'm just bloated." I said pouting slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:33 am

" yes, but you need to eat and keep your strength up" Aiden said as he watched her struggle with her cramps. He felt bad and worried about her but knew it was just that time of the month. " your right but i prefer to make love to you and you sweet juicy peach" Aiden said with a smirk as he watched her change into nice clothes for dinner. " you look beautiful" he said as he stood behind her, kissing the top of her head. He took her hand leading her to the large dinning room where a small feast awaited them.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:12 pm

"Can you teach me how to ride?" I asked looking up at him as we walked. I tangled my fingers with his and waited for his answer, I just hoped he wouldn't get overly possessive or protective now that he's released inside me and could very well become with child. We soon got where we were going and looked at the food and I got nauseous. I stopped him, "I think you should eat by yourself, the food is making me want to be sick." I said putting a hand on my stomach, I let go of his hand and turned around and left the room before finally calming down my stomach as I put my forehead on the cool wall and shut my eyes as sweat went down between my breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:17 am

As they walked towards the formal dinning room, Adien looked down at her as he heard her question about learning how to ride. He smiled at her giving her hand a squeeze " Of course my lovely, I will teach you to ride, but not on excalibur but on one of the smaller mares in the stable." he said upon their entrance into the dinning room. Adien had turned in tome to see Sasha feeing the dinnning room looking very sick. He waved his hand having the help put the food away. " feel free to have some as your dinner" he said before going after Sasha. " Are you alright?" he asked once he found her in the main hallway with her head against the way. Adien placed a hand on her sshoulder noticing the sweat droplets on her skin.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:05 am

"I just don't feel good." I said biting my lower lip as I undid the hooks that kept my bodice together on my stomach so I wouldn't feel so crappy. I turned to go to our room, once I got there I undid the rest of the hooks and sighed with relief since that seemed to make it better. I put a hand on my tanned stomach as I rubbed, I sat on the bed naked since the dress was making me not feel good. I kept my back to Aiden so he wouldn't possibly get aroused because I didn't want to have sex tonight. I went under the blankets and covered my breasts, "I'm sorry I ruined dinner." I said looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:48 pm

Adien followed closely behind Sasha as she made her way to their room soon taking her dinner dress off upon her entrance into the room. He stood near the bed but wait for her to get under the covers before walking over to her side of the bed. " it is more than alright my dear. you are not feeling well do you think of me that crossly that i would be mad at you for becoming ill" he said softly as he sat on the edge of the bed stroking her cheek. " get some rest lovely" Adien said planting a kiss on her forehead before standing, walking from their room to go do some paper work in his office.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:03 pm

I looked at him, "Come to bed soon?" I asked running my finger tips down his arm before he moved away from my touch. I was so tired and didn't feel well, I hoped being pregnant wasn't this bad. I put a naked hand on my stomach as I shut my eyes and soon fell asleep, I hoped he'd come to bed soon, it was hard to sleep with him not here. I laid on my side and had a hand under my cheek as I slept, I soon woke up three hours later and walked to his office with a robe on and walked to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "Come to bed." I said leaning down and kissing his temple before yawning and headed back to the bedroom slowly pulling him behind me so he'd follow me.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:30 pm

A tired sigh came from Adien lips as he sat back in his chair after sighing a few building plans for the castle. As he went to review the next set of plans, the door to his study creaked open to reveal sasha sleepily walking towards him. He watched with a tired smile as he heard her words. Adien slowly arose form his chair not fighting her hand pulling him towards their room.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:33 pm

I yawned again and gently pulled him towards our room and laid down and waited for him to get back into bed so we could sleep. When he got into bed I put my arm on his waist and fell asleep once more as I snuggled against his warmth that comforted me and kept me warm from the coolness. I slept through the night and soon awoke and opened my eyes and looked at him and smiled. I got out of bed not wanting to wake him and headed for the kitchen to get something to eat as I was starving. I put a hand on my stomach and trailed my finger tips up and down my slightly bigger abdomin that I hadn't noticed before.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:08 pm

Adien followed behind Sasha almost sleep walking before they entered their room. Upon their entrance Adien removed his clothes before getting into bed next to his love. Within no time Sasha was curled up next to him with her arm around his mid section. He smiled as he laid on his back and place his arm around her before falling into a deep sleep. Soon the morning rays of light came searching for Adien's eyes, the sun light having reach its goal slowly woke Adien from his slumber. Slowly sitting up with a groan he did not feel Sasha by his side. His eyes open to see an empty bed, he guessed she had finally gotten hungry. Adien got up and went to the bathroom to shower then dress before heading to find his sweet. As he walked into the kitchen he found what he was looking for. " i see you have become hungry" he said with a smile as he came up behind her, giving her neck little kisses as his hands gently wrapped around her waist.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:25 pm

"Yes I have." I said leaning into his warm strong body. I placed his hands on my slightly rounded abdomin, "Have you noticed something different?" I asked smiling up at him since I had just found out that I was expecting our first child. "When shall we be married?" I asked curious since I would like to be married before I gave birth, I didn't want him to have a bad name or anything if we have this baby before getting married. I stayed leaning against his chest and stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 04, 2015 12:39 pm

(I know its been a while but i just finish FINALS week and i got my muse back)
Smirk played at the corners of Adien's smooth lips at the petite woman that was carrying his first born. As his hand fell about her beginning to round stomach, He went still as He imagined what the child would look like. "Why yes my love" Adien said as his large hands slowly yet gently moved across her mid section. "When would you like my sweet?" He asked as he placed small kisses along her neck while he held her against his body.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 1:09 pm

I smiled up at him and put a hand on his cheek, "Whenever your not busy with things." I said turning my head and kissing his jaw as I placed my hands on his and sighed with contentment but soon felt some nudging and smiled, "Do you feel that?" I asked with delight at feeling our baby moving for the first time made me happy. I just hoped no other woman tempted him away from me and our new baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 04, 2015 3:57 pm

After a short pause, Adien looked down at his future wife " let's marry the day after tomorrow as it is the first day of spring. As the saying goes with coming of spring comes new life" he said with a smile before rubbing her belly. As he rubbed he felt a kick. Adien could not believe that he had felt his child kick as such an early stage in the pregnancy. "He must be a fighter like his father" Adien said proudly
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 4:07 pm

I smiled, "But remember if the baby is a boy he get's to choose what he become's not you." I said moving out of his embrace and headed for the kitchen because I was starving something fierce and needed something to eat. I just hoped he wouldn't force our son into something he doesn't want to become, if he want's to just be a regular man and have a family so be it and not be like his father

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 04, 2015 4:12 pm

"I know this, but since he will carry royal blood in his veins my father will want his grandchild to be raised as a noble or knight." Adien said as he let her escape form his embrace. He followed slowly behind her into the kitchen where a small breakfast of fresh fruit, eggs, toast and jam, and bacon awaited them. Adien pulled out Sasha's chair for her before sitting in his own. A servant girl brought our hot tea and juice for the couple as they began to eat.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 4:16 pm

I looked at the girl and soon watched her go out of the room before I even took a bite. I rubbed my temple's, "As long as he can choose what he become's then fine." I said getting irritated some by the servent girl that kept looking at my soon to be husband. I pictured myself tearing out her hair with my bare hands as I soon felt a kick and looked at my bump, "Okay I'll calm down." I said as I looked at my rounded stomach and rubbed to calm the baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next