Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With A Touch Of Love (Mature, Guardian Angel)

Go down

With A Touch Of Love (Mature, Guardian Angel) Empty With A Touch Of Love (Mature, Guardian Angel)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Bella
I trotted down the side walk where there was a lot of abandoned houses and warehouses. I slipped in an abandoned house where I called my home. I guarded it fiercely, I laid down on some blankets and pillows I had collected, I circled round and round until I laid down and laid my head down on a comfy part of a pillow and let out a deep sigh as I looked around my home and smiled. I kept my ears perked for any sounds, dogs in this neighborhood knew this place was off limits to them or they'd get their butt kicked, I used to be a fighting dog for humans until one night I had gotten away when they thought I was dead but I healed myself and when I had fully healed I had found this place. It was better than most places in this area and I ruled this yard with an iron fist so no other dogs took what's mine. But today I kept a low profile because I was in heat and didn't want any males thinking they could push themselves on me.

http://www.apexcanecorso.com/Pamela.htm

Back to top Go down

With A Touch Of Love (Mature, Guardian Angel) Empty Re: With A Touch Of Love (Mature, Guardian Angel)

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Ike
What is this place? Where am i?
Millions of questions raced through my mind as i loped down an abandoned street in search of my home. This unfamiliar place didn't smell like my neighborhood and it scared me. Where is my house? My humans? A whine sounded from my throat as I slowed to a trot and glanced around me at my surroundings. I stopped at a corner where a scarcely dressed woman stood, leaning against a light post with a cigarette hanging out the corner of her mouth. I snorted at the burning scent of the smoke, catching her attention. "Hey, you get out of here you savage dog!" she suddenly cried out, baking away from me and clutching her purse. But I just want to find my people. Help me! I could tell this human was scared of me and I didn't know why. I took a few steps towards her and she cried out again, her body trembling. "Go!" she shouted and I jumped at the command. With another whine, I hurried away from her down another street. The night sky above made the dark street eerie and caused my hackles to stand on end. My ears went to the side and I moved with my tail between my legs. I had a feeling there were some bad stray dogs around here and I didn't want any trouble. Thank God my pelt was a dark color so I blended in with the dimly lit street I padded down. The collar around my neck was wore and lose from where I had yanked away from the tether in the ground that confined me to the backyard. All I wanted was to chase the two squirrels that were playing tag in the trees around me. Now I lost my way back home.
A growl to my right had me jumping off the ground and spinning in a circle, turning to face a rather large Rottweiler with foam accumulating at the corners of his mouth. "What do we have here?" it growled, dipping his head and watching me with dark eyes. I began to tremble, "Im lost and looking for my home." The rot let out a cruel laugh and snapped his jaws at me. "Well fresh meat, you're in the wrong neighborhood!" He lunged at me then and I turned to run. I bolted down the street, my short legs carrying me as fast as I could go as the rot chased me. Where do I go?! Taking a sharp right, I jumped onto the sidewalk and slipped past a broken gate into the front yard of an abandoned house. I stopped at the first wooden stair leading to the door an turned. The rot stood at the gate, barking and refusing to come into the yard. I stared at him with a confused expression, trying to catch my breath. "Ill get you fresh meat, just you wait!" he snarled and spun away, disappearing into the night. "That was close.." I breathed as I sat down on the stair and stared down the street.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/AmStaff3.jpg
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

With A Touch Of Love (Mature, Guardian Angel) Empty Re: With A Touch Of Love (Mature, Guardian Angel)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:10 pm

I perked my ears up and got up hearing something outside. I trotted to the open front door and looked out and saw the rot and shook my head at him, "You know better than to cross that gate Bruce." I said looking at the pit and growling as I locked my chocolate brown eyes on him and showed my teeth. I barked at him and growled, my bark was very intimadating to most. I bunched my muscles as I looked at him, "Get off of my territory before I rip out you intestines and feed them to you." I said opening my mouth and licking my sharp teeth as I snarled at him. My hair on my back standing up in aggression as I kept him within my sights, I was angry. No dog came on my territory, they knew they'd be killed or beat up badly. "Go back to your humans pet, you don't belong here." I said as I lunged forward and grasped him by his collar and it tore from his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:35 pm

Ike
A sound was coming from within the empty house. I stepped down off the stairs and moved away from the door so I could get a better look at who would be coming out of it. Before they showed themselves, I took a deep breath and assessed the scents that tickled my naval cavities. Rotten food, soiled lawn, dog, female..in heat. This immediately sent my senses on high alert. Bitches were moody things and not fun to mess with when they were angry. Then again, maybe she was an easy one to win over. A tingling sensation began to spread through my nerves as her heat scent suddenly intensified. She was close to coming out of the dark house! I gathered myself around me and did my best to appear bigger and bulkier than I really was. After all, I was just a human's pet. I wasn't born and raised to fight like most dogs iv seen on in this part of town.
There was a snarl and boom, the female Brindle was standing atop the steps glaring at me with the most heavenly chocolate brown eyes. Even though they were full of anger and hatred, probably due to a nasty past, I was head over heels for them. When she spoke, venom soaked her voice making my eagerness to be apart of her rise severely. Her words mattered none to me, all I wanted was to make her mine. Before I could make any kind of move, she was upon me, ripping my beloved collar off with her canines and tossing it to the side. This angered me. I loved that tore up red ring that symbolized that I was well taken care of. A real pampered pet. Another sort of rage filled me from deep within, from a place Id never even knew existed. Mixing with my male hormones, the feeling swept over me like a violent ocean wave and I lunged at her, knocking her to the side. I also bared my teeth at her, as well as my swollen sheath. "You may not be one to reckon with, but me either." I said sharply, moving away from her but keeping her hind quarters in sight.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:44 pm

I only skidded a little and my hind legs went out from under me but didn't fall over. I snarled and lunged at him, I latched my teeth on his shoulder and slammed him against the cement ground. I had been bred and raised to fight and I was on the winning team, I didn't tolerate stupid house pets thinking they can take me. I snarled, "Leave or I'll kill you." I said meaning it as I stalked him and snapped at his right hind leg and took it out from under him and dragged him to the ground but moved away before he could get me. I shook my body and a few drops of blood fell off of my neck before going on the ground and I walked towards the steps that would lead me back to my warm comfy bed, I was sleepy. I put my front paws on the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:56 pm

Ike
I allowed myself to be tossed around a bit. Combined with the scene of the rot and now this, it would make me appear weaker and inferior to her. Then, when given the chance to catch her off guard, it would make things much easier for me. I refused to yelp or whimper at the pain each knock and blow caused me, but I did snarl and snap my jaws at her a few times to let her know I wasn't just some push over mutt. When she got up and moved away from me, I laughed and clamored to my paws. "Its pretty obvious you need a partner. Someone to ease the loneliness at night in that big empty house. Someone to keep those burning feelings you feel within your body at bay." I took a few steps towards her, momentarily forgetting about the blood that coated the white patches of my pelt. "Let me stay for a night and Ill be gone in the morning. Im just passing through anyways, itll be like I was never even here." I cooed, licking my upper lip. "What do you say, princess?" It was like my whole demeanor had changed. I had never been this straight forward with anyone, never lusted so hard over anyone. It was all new to me and I Kind of liked it.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:04 pm

I snorted and turned towards him. "No, this is my territory and no one is permitted here but me." I said trotting up the stairs and shook myself before I walked into the house and laid down on my bed as my heat scent got even stronger, I was heading towards peak ovulation and soon I wouldn't be in heat. I laid on my side and snorted before I soon fell asleep. If that dog knew what was good for him he'd leave because I'd take him down like I had so many times and some of them weren't so lucky to survive. I stretched out on my side and sighed in my sleep, it's been years since I've fought another dog and I was getting rusty. I had superior bloodlines and people have been trying to catch me but never was able to trap me. I put a paw over my muzzle as I slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:36 pm

Ike
I just watched her tempted brown eyes. This was probably going to be easier than I originally thought. She was a tough cookie, meaning she would put up a big fight, but my hormones were what were driving me and giving me the much needed strength to take her on. If I wasnt fueled by the need to mate and reproduce, I most likely would have turned and left her residence like a good boy. Waiting outside the shabby door like a dog wanting allowed inside, I watched the street until I knew she would be passed out and a much vulnerable target. I let a half hour pass before nosing the door open and following her heat scent down a broken hallway strewn with litter until I found her lying on a makeshift bed, fast asleep. I crept around the room, avoiding disrupting the trash that lie on the floor in heaps. This was obviously her fortress. Her heat scent was driving me wild, but no way could i dive in yet. I wanted to make this fun. Getting as close as I dared, I took an extremely large whiff of her scent and felt the head of my tool start to protrude from his protective sheath. I smiled darkly to myself and said in a low, rough voice, "Wake up."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:42 pm

My eyes popped open and I lunged forward and knocked him hard in the chest, "I said leave." I said growling as I shook my body to throw off the threads of sleepiness as I looked at him. I yawned, my white teeth showing in the moon light as I got to my feet fully. I wasn't in the mood for this, I was tired, cranky, and just wanted to be left alone. I sighed in aggitation, "Leave house pet, I don't have time for you." I said as my anger boiled up to the surface and I grabbed him by the struff of his neck and started to drag him towards the door and was some what being successful but he weighed so much that it was difficult and hoped I hadn't met my match. I knew why he was staying around, they always did. "You are not mating me so you might as well get it out of your head and leave while your still alive." I said getting restless as I wanted to mate but not by some house pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Ike
I just chuckle to myself once I got my breath back from her awakening shove. I balance out my weight quickly shake myself out. With a smile, I watch her make her way over to me with her teeth showing from a massive yawn. I showed mine back, but on purpose. She closed the distance between us and took a chunk of my scruff in her maw. She attempted to drag me from the room, but didn't get us too far. I had dug my claws into the wood floor and slumped forward so my body was dead weight and created a resistance. "Come on, princess. Iv got beautiful bloodlines just like you. Our babies would be amazing." I cooed at her, giving her wink when i felt her release my scruff. "Even if you dont want to, doesn't mean I dont. In the dog world, youre just a bitch used for making puppies and nothing more. Where you get off thinking youre some top pup baffles me." I growled suddenly and lunged for her, knocking her to the ground. I quickly crawled on top of her and placed my weight down on her body. I grabbed at her scruff and squeezed her body with my legs. "Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." I snarled with a velvet voice, my sheath growing ever harder. "I really cant contain myself much longer, sweets."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:08 pm

I tried to twist myself out from under him and tried to bite him but he was on me in such a way that I couldn't get a hold of him. I growled threatening. "I don't breed with helpless house pets." I said smiling as I howled loudly into the night, I might not get along with some of these street dogs but I still had alliences and I thought I'd let Bruce have a crack at him. I heard a responce, "Run house pet, there's dogs out there that want a piece of your weak house pet flesh. And I'm not going to stop them this time." I said smiling as I stayed laying down as there was nothing I could do now but wait for them to come get him. I'd get the last laugh not him. He could breed me but it doesn't mean he'll see his pups. I felt some of him push inside me and I winced, I've never been bred so I was a virgin and it hurt so bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:08 pm

Id heard the responding howl and just shrugged. "Let them come. Ill be finished and gone before they even get here." I promised and pushed my body closer and harder against her back side until I felt my tip enter her just a little bit. I smiled and closed my eyes, bringing my hips downward and forward at the sometime. "You don't breed house pets, but its obvious you don't breed at all." I growled and didn't hesitate as I shoved the rest of my length within her. I whimpered at the tight feeling of her around myself and slowly began pumping into her, gradually gaining speed. With each pump, i grew closer to climaxing and tying our knot. "Jesus.." i grumbled as i let myself release my seed into her womb, and knotting us together. "This shouldn't take long. I dont think your friends would attack me attached to you knowing it would hurt you."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:33 pm

"There's a lot of dogs that would love to kill me so I say go ahead." I said growling as I laid my head back down on the floor, "But your pups won't live after their born." I said and that was a promise well I thought so. I heard howls that were close by and smiled, "Well we'll see if a house pet bleeds like a stock pig, but hey you look like one and act like one." I said twisting enough to get on my side and latched onto his shoulder, blood dripped into my mouth and I swallowed it before letting go of him and growled, "Get off of me!" I screamed it as I whined. I just wanted him off of me, I hurt all over. I saw blood on the floor as I laid my head down and tears went down my cheeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:09 pm

"Im not really looking to make pups, if it happens it happens. Im more worried about getting my nut." I growled back, clenching my jaws as her teeth sank into my shoulder. I snapped my maw inches from the side of her face and waited while our knot loosened and I was able to pull away from her. I gave her a shove and backed off, moving towards the door to the room. "They can hunt me down, but once im out of this crappy place, they won't be able to find me." I promised her that much. My pheromones were starting to fade and my ego was no longer floating on cloud 9 as my ears filled with the savage dog's growls from somewhere in the night and her cries from the floor. Shaking my head and sparing her one last look, I dipped out the door and made a quick escape out the back door. I ran as fast as I could until i was no longer in a shady part of town and I could finally rest and clear my head. What I had done back there was not who I was.

(We can fast forward time to the pups being born or something and he returns or someone comes looking for him, making him own up to being the pup's father. I dont know.)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:17 pm

(Okay, you've been busy it seems)

I trotted down the road, heading for my favorite place to eat since the humans there liked me and I was more than happy to eat the food they didn't need. I laid down under the roof line as it rained, I licked my bulging stomach and whined, I was due in a few days. I soon perked up when I heard them coming, I barked and soon food was in front of me. I ate my fill until I was all full before walking down the road out of the alley, my stomach swinging a little with how large I was from being pregnant, it sucked being pregnant. I passed some human houses and lowered my head when I saw a house pet and growled, showing the male my teeth. The human quickly changed side walks, I always growled at pitbulls when I saw them especially males. I was walking down town when I saw animal control and took off at a dead run, them following close behind me. I ran under a fence and kept running until I hit the shady side of town and soon walked before jumping up the stairs and laid down panting on my bed where I soon fell asleep from exhaustion. That happened alot ever since I got pregnant and I hated it every second of every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:48 pm

For the past few months since my encounter with the bitch on the shady side of town, id been happily living with my family again. They had found me roaming the streets near our neighborhood and took me back home. I was bathed, fed, and showered with love. They made me promise to never leave them again. I just licked their faces and showed them as much tender affection as I could. I didn't care about those pesky rodents as much as I did my family and I would never leave them again.
I had almost completely forgotten about the rude female Id come across months ago. All I had wanted was a place to stay until I was able to learn exactly where I was and find my way home. Instead, the dumb whore attacked me and then drove me wild with her hormones. Well, she got it in the end. Now she was pregnant with my pups. Did I care? Eh, maybe a little not so much as to go looking for her to claim paternity.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Later that week I gave birth to two beautiful puppies. One was black and white like her dad and one was brindle and white, you could see both the largeness and thickness of me and didn't really get anything from their dad but the coloring. I wouldn't stray to far from my home which I had found a new one since that male knew where I lived and I didn't want him to find me again. I came back with a full belly and laid down so my puppies could suckle. I had moved closer to the place that fed me so I didn't leave my pups for long periods of time, I wasn't a house pet but I got food from them and they let me stay in a large shed behind the place where it was warm and close to water that they left out for me. I was always a deterient for them in winter when they'd bring me into the place since it got really cold in this city with it being so close to the great lakes. I had the intimidating bark and pressence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down