Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is A Fantasy (Mature, Love Dreams)

Go down

Love Is A Fantasy (Mature, Love Dreams) Empty Love Is A Fantasy (Mature, Love Dreams)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:18 pm

Bella
I trotted through the city on my way to a restaurant where some people gave me food. I ate the burgers and licked my chops before trotting to a park where there was a fountain and drank water before shaking my body and jumped into the fountain where I rolled in the water and soon jumped out, I shook off the water and soon was chased away by some people and barked. I soon trotted again as I headed for the shady parts of town where I lived by myself, many didn't bother me as I was very aggressive over my territory and I defended it with aggression. I licked my paw and ran it over my face as I yawned big and popped my jaw before getting back up and walked up the stairs and into the abandoned house where I curled into a tight ball and shut my eyes.

http://mrpitbull.com/Pitbull-Pictures-Gypsy/slides/Big-American-PitBulls.html

Back to top Go down

Love Is A Fantasy (Mature, Love Dreams) Empty Re: Love Is A Fantasy (Mature, Love Dreams)

Post by Love Dreams Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Lincoln
I awoken to the smell of freshly baked bread. A smell I could never get tired of, Since I awake to it everyday. "Lincoln!" I immediately stood, hearing m name being called. I ran From the Living room into the kitchen to see my owner, Lina throwing a peice of fresh bread down onto the hard wooden floor. Well, like she does every Morning, Since she owned a local bakery on the corner we usually tub started our Days early with whatever special she was making that day. It was Days like this that I loved being a house dog. Nothing to truly worry about and there was enough Food here to last me months. I took the rarely large piece of bread into my mouth. And sat by the door awaiting for her to open it. "Bye Lincoln" She said as she opened it and I walked out for the day. Everyone generally knew me as 'Lina's dog' Which meant a lot of free food. Everyday was usually the Same, I usually walked by this alley Everyday. It was dark, kinda creepy looking. So instead of walking past it today I decided to check inside of it. I turned right, sniffing As I walked forward into the alley. It smelled kinda like old food and dog. Yet I still didn't turn around, the piece of bread still in my mouth. Holding onto it proudly, the further I got the darker it seemed to get Until the street lights looked like a tiny candle on the ground.

(Sorry I'll post a picture later, I'm on My phone)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is A Fantasy (Mature, Love Dreams) Empty Re: Love Is A Fantasy (Mature, Love Dreams)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:43 pm

I woke up in the morning and headed to my favorite place, PIZZA! I was given two slices and were eating them when I heard other dogs so I looked up and saw two dogs against one and let go of my pizza. I sneezed and watched to see if the one dog was a stray or a house pet. I soon saw the collar and tags and shook my body before trotting forward and lunged forward and dug my pearly white teeth into one of the boxers shoulders and snarled as I bit down hard, I locked my jaws together which was known for pitbulls and I pulled him away as he yelped and struggled before letting go after giving him one nasty bite before bunching my muscles together and snarled at the other dog. Blood dripped off of my muzzle and chest before the other dog ran off. I turned my attention to the dog and looked at him before snorting which got some blood on him, "Go back home where you belong house pet before you get killed." I said shaking my large body, sending blood spraying every where. I picked up my pizza and laid down to eat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:02 am

Hmm..I frozed as two dogs approached me Who appeared to be strays. One of them lunged forward to attack me but another dog came. That scent, it appeared to be a girl. I sat in aw as she attacked the dogs. I shook my head as she turned my way and snorted. Dots of of blood staining my fur. "T..Thank You" I managed to get out as she laid down. "Thank you very Much..I didn't mean to start any trouble, I thought the alley was empty" I said dropping my bread onto the cold concrete ground taking a small bite of it. "Uh.. I'm Lincoln" I introduce myself, laying across From her. "You must be another stray" I whisper quietly to myself.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:09 am

I looked at him, "Bella, it's not safe any where for a house pet like you, you don't know how to survive on the streets." I said tearing into the pizza and licked my chops as I continued to eat and soon licked my paws and rubbed them over my face so clean off the blood. I soon came into heat and sighed. I quickly stood and ran off not wanting to deal with a male when I was in heat, I got home and laid down after laying down in a shallow creek that ran through a park. The blood washed off and so now I was clean, I crawled under the blankets and sighed with contentment as I shut my eyes and fell asleep quickly. It's been so stressful for me when I came into heat every month and it was frustrating to keep the males away from me and to keep them in line. I've only had one litter of puppies but that was a long time ago but I still felt the pain pierce my heart so I mentally shook myself and went into a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:00 pm

"Yes I do" I retort, watching her as she ate. I closed my eyes inhaling the sweet scent that appeared to be coming From her. I sighed as she ran off, I didn't quite wanna Let her go just Yet. 'I can follow her and find my way home before it gets to late' I thought. So I decided to, I followed her scent my nose never leaving the ground but Yet a few times as I followed her trail. It took me a while to find her, but when I did she was fast asleep. So instead of bothering her I stayed quiet and inhaled her scent. I laid a few feet From her. I was trained to stay away From dogs in heat. My previous owner I was a prize winning dog, so though my New owner wouldn't Mind having puppies, that scent still wasn't something I was Used to. She didn't seem like the type to be touched but I still didn't think I had thanked her enough for saving me. So of course I had to follow her, she intrigued me. She was different. I just watched her as she slept, it was still Early in the day so I wasn't quite tired.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 pm

I woke up a few hours later and was surprised to find the house pet here, "What are you doing in my house?" I asked growling as I stood up and bunched my muscles together as I snarled. I didn't like others here that weren't invited to be here, "Leave before I rip your throat out and feed it to the birds." I said snapping my teeth together as I licked them. I used to be a fighting dog before I got away so I knew how to fight and were to bite to kill a dog. I made the biggest mistake of my life, I turned away from him, giving him the perfect oppertunity to mount me if he desired and I was in an intense heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:24 pm

"..Calm down" I said immediately standing as she awoke. I backed away not quite scared. "I'm.. Not leaving" I say standing my ground. "Just because I'm a house dog doesn't mean I'm afraid of you " I say as she turned around. Her scent hitting my nose like a bullet. I inhaled and sat quietly. Not Moving nor Moving an closer to her. I didn't want to, and I didn't think she wanted me to either. I just Watched her awaiting for her to turn around. "You seem kind.. deep down in there and I couldn't Well Thank you enough..so No I'm not going anywhere" I say still sitting chewing up the last of my bread that I had been carrying all Morning.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:11 pm

I looked at him with murder in my eyes, "If you do not leave then I will kill you, this is my territory." I said looking at him with my golden brown eyes as I turned to face him, I stayed standing. I did not tolerate strangers on my turf, "I'm sure your humans are expecting their house pet." I said sneezing and kept the fur on my back standing up as I was ready to explode, "I didn't save you for you to bother me in my own home." I said as my eyes locked with his. He needed to leave, I didn't want a companion. I soon walked over to my bed and went in circles until I was satisfied and laid down in a ball before laying my head down and my eyes rolled back into my head as I fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:41 am

"Then You'll have to kill me, I mean no harm" I stood as she glared at me. "Maybe, Maybe Not. She'll be alright if I don't come back just one Night" I say. "You should be Happy, I could mounted you minutes ago.. Seeming as your scent seemed to.. intrigue me but I didn't." I snort watching her as laid down. "I'm not going anywhere, at least not Yet" I say softly to myself shaking my head, the small collar on my neck jingling for a few seconds. "I'm not here to Bother you, I'd be being a lot more annoying if I was trying to Bother you. But Sorry if I am" I say whining softly. I just watched as she soon fell asleep she looked so peaceful. Kind even, though I barely even knew this girl she seemed amazing in my eyes.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum