Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Bloody Valentine (Mature, Junky)

Go down

My Bloody Valentine (Mature, Junky) Empty My Bloody Valentine (Mature, Junky)

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:20 pm

I was hiking in the mountains of California to get away from the city and to get away from the supernatural being that inhabited California. The supernatural beings that exsisted were kidnapping humans quite often since for some reason they were breeding fast, the government thought they were trying to get their numbers higher, preparing for war but really they were breeding so fast was because some of the supernatural species were dwindling, like the Lion shifters. I was human and was walking up the trail to the camp site I had picked out before even heading up this far which people usually didn't go this far as large predators were this high up but I wasn't scared and I had the weapons I'd need if I ever ran into one but I doubted I would as this area was huge so i didn't think I'd run into a mountain lion or some bear. I took a drink of water and then took a bite of the energy bar I had. I soon found the site I was going to camp so I began to prepare the tent I had and eventually finished it. I dug a small pit and lined it with large rocks so I could make a safe fire to make my hot dogs and marshmellows.

Back to top Go down

My Bloody Valentine (Mature, Junky) Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine (Mature, Junky)

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Delia's slender fingers ran through her hair, a sigh escaping through the parting of her lips as she searched her surroundings. Searching for a mate was far beyond simple, but it was necessary in times like these. Her entire species was at stake, and she felt inclined to save them; no one else was doing anything about it. Pureblood shifters, nowadays, were a rarity, so finding a pureblooded mate was out of question; being a shifter, however, meant she was basically half human, so she figured a human would be the wisest romantic choice she could possibly make in this situation.

The scent of a male drifted into her nostrils, and she couldn't help the predatory smirk that played across her lips. In her human form, she was determined to find this man.

She trailed after the scent until she found its source, a man by a campfire. She cleared her throat, putting on a wary expression and faking a shiver. "Hey, er, mind if I join you?"

Back to top Go down

My Bloody Valentine (Mature, Junky) Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine (Mature, Junky)

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:57 pm

I jumped a little bit not expecting someone this far up, I got to my feet, "Sure." I said taking off my jacket and putting on her shoulders. "What are you doing up here? It's cold out tonight." I said leading her to a spot where it was warmest to sit. "Are you hungry? I have hot dogs, and marshmellows. Or if your thirsty I have water." I said as I was truely surprised that someone let alone a woman would be up here without the proper gear. I hoped she liked hot coco because that's all I had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:10 pm

Delia faked a grateful grin and sat, extending her hands towards the fire. "Could you get me a marshmallow? Sounds pretty damn good right now," she said with a chuckle, examining him. She had to admit, he seemed like a good candidate for a mate already. Slipping her hair tie off, she shook her head, and her hair fell in a golden cascade around her shoulders and back, a lone lock curling gently brushing her collarbone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:17 pm

I gave her a bag of marshmellows. "Take as many as you want." I said nodding as I got a cup of hot coco and handed her it before sitting back down as I looked into the fire. I was six feet tall, brown hair, blue eyes, and quite muscular as I worked in an auto body shop. I looked over at her and put my hands close to the fire, "You shouldn't be out here without proper gear ma'am." I said since I didn't know her name. I was in my sexual prime and had a very good sperm count which meant I could produce many children without difficulties for the woman. I ran my left hand through my shaggy brown hair as I looked out into the night as I got up. "I happen to have an extra sleeping bag if you needed some where safe to sleep. Don't worry I'm not some perve or serial killer so I won't hurt you." I said being honest.

(I was thinking as time went by when you chose for her to make her move that she'd prevent him from getting her off of him when she well forced him to mate with her if your okay with that.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:25 pm

(I was thinking she could seduce him. I'm really afraid about forcing him to mate with her because it's along the lines of rape.)

Delia plucked a marshmallow from the bag and bit into it, leaving a bit of the white cream on her pink bottom lip. Using her thumb, she wiped it off and she gave a slow lick to her thumb, raising a brow at the man and smirking. She stood at his last words. "Oh, an extra sleeping bag won't be needed, will it?" she purred and sashayed toward him. "I think one's enough for both of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:32 pm

(I'm more thinking about her like holding down his arms and while she's you know taking him that he'd eventually thrust into her because what guy refuses that. So it's a little forcing but not rape.)

I smiled, "I think I'll sleep alone." I said walking into the tent and going into my sleeping bag in my pj's. I laid my head down and shut my eyes before having a sigh and fell asleep as my eyes drooped down and soon fell into a deep sleep. I didn't dream but was sleeping well like a rock. I went onto my back as I slept, my cock slipped out of my boxers and pjs. I was having a dream about sex so my cock got hard as the veins in my cock filled so you could really see them as I got large and hard, I was ready for sex. I eventually kicked off the top part of the sleeping bag so my body was visable as I moved my hips up and my cock laid against my stomach at attention as pre cum seeped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Delia crept inside his tent, and upon seeing the man, she broke out into a primal smirk. She crawled to his sleeping form, trailing her fingers down from shoulders, chest, to his groin. Not hesitating any further, Delia took him into her mouth, all the while stroking his shaft with her hand and moving her tongue against his veins in slow, rhythmic licks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 6:03 pm

I pushed up my hips off the sleeping bag as my cock got larger and larger as my balls drew up against my body as they were getting ready to release the life giving sperm to fertilize a females eggs. "Fuck, yessss." I groaned as I moved my head to the other side as I opened my legs further. The veins grew in size slightly as I showed off just how large my balls were and some girls called them the baby making balls since they were large and carried a lot of seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down