Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 6 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Hero caught glimpse of his mate leaving, narrowing his eyes. Without hesitation, he shot after her, following the female's scent closely. He stopped at the river, snorting. "River water? As if that's going to fool me," he huffed, crossing the rushing water with slight difficulty. The current was strong, without a doubt. Hero climbed out of the water, already knowing where his mate was headed. Following her with determination, he approached the den and poked his head inside. "Why did you leave?"

(SSS. My muse vanished.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 6 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by Death Rules Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:19 pm

(Its okay)

I opened my eyes and looked at him before closing them again, "What do you want?" I asked as I curled up tighter. I stood up not able to contain my frustration any longer, "Why do you protect that medicine wolf? She needs to know her place!" I snarled with anger. My fur was standing on end with anger and I snorted with anger. "Why do we need that weak pack? Why can't it just be us like it has been?" I asked taking a step towards him before I hung my head, tail drooping, and my ears down as I walked towards my mate and pressed the top of my head against his side before sitting down with my head still against his side. "I just want it to be just us again Hero." I said laying down half under him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:39 pm

Hero stayed calm, patiently letting the female vent. "The medicine wolf is of higher rank than you, and you completely disrespected you. Mimic hadn't done anything wrong, and yet, you snapped at her for no reason. She was simply defending herself," he explained, sitting down next to his mate. "We don't need the pack, the pack needs me, Bella. I've always wanted a pack, and this one needs a capable leader." Hero gazed off into the distance, his yellow eyes scanning the clearing sullenly. This just wasn't right. "You lack sense of reasoning. It would be selfish of me to leave them, especially after promising I would lead them as best as I could," he murmured. There are times like this I wish for Nunavut's guidance... She knew what an Alpha would do...
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:16 am

I stood up sadly, "Then I guess this is where we go our separate ways Hero. I don't want a pack never have, I like being on my own and I wish you'd want to come with me. I hope you find a mate that will benefit you for being alpha." I looked at him once more with my soft blue eyes, "I will always love you and miss you, my Hero." I said softly. "You can keep Grey, I'll be taking Sky Dancer." I said softly and turned towards the entrance quietly and ran off towards where the pack was. I eventually walked into the den on top of the rocks and panted. I looked at the Medicine wolf with no emotion in my gaze as I lowed my head and picked up Sky Dancer and walked out of the den with him. I jumped down from the ledge and trotted back into the forest. I stopped and looked back, this place wasn't for me. I traveled for a few miles before finding a den to lay down to nurse Sky Dancer as he was mewling for food. I licked his smaller black/gray body to comfort him since he wasn't with his brother. Soon after leaving I started to come into heat, I knew males would be pursuing me now, I missed Hero but knew I was of no use to him, I wasn't what he needed as a mate. Plus if I had stayed I'd always feel like he preferred that medicine wolf over me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:44 pm

(Okayyy, so. What now? Do you want to play another female that could act as Grey's mother while he's still little? Perhaps a mother with her own pups could take Grey in as her own son, and Hero could act as a father to him and all of her other pups?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:28 pm

(So Hero isn't going to fight for his mate?)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:40 pm

(I mean, she kind of walked out and left one of her newborn pups without a mother. I'd be pretty pissed. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm

(Okay I can bring in some other female. She's kinda be like Bella in a way of not really fitting into a pack or wanting too so there's a challenge there.)

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/106/9/a/9ae4ecbdd21e1ef27314d2d5139ae6d1-d4pgzjx.jpg

Lyla

I was jumping my way through deep snow in the forest as I followed a trail of deer about a quarter mile away. I soon got to less depth of snow where I could run. I ran through the snow covered tree's, it was very beautiful. I soon found them so I laid on my belly as I panted softly as my fur blended in the snow. My blue eyes scanning the herd for any weak or sick deer. I soon found an emaciated old deer a little farther from the herd, I sprang up and towards that deer as they scattered in all directions. I jumped onto the deer and bit down hard on the deers spinal cord, soon shattering it and it fell down. I moved it onto it's stomach and started to hungrily eat the deer. Hunting hasn't been good for me lately with a healing wound.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:27 am

(Alrighty.)

Hero's breath puffed a warm cloud in the winter air, yellow eyes blazing with anger with his mate- No, his ex-mate. The female that walked out on him, walked out on Grey, and took the newborn pup's brother from him. It had been forever since he'd felt so much anger and hate for a wolf. "Sir." Hero's head turned around to meet a wolf's eyes, one of the male warriors. "Yes, Cairo?" He replied, softening his hardened gaze. "We've found a female to foster Grey. He will be well cared for, and will have siblings alongside him," Cairo reported, his pale eyes meeting his Alpha's. Hero only nodded, before murmuring that he was going for a walk. He left the den quietly.

Carefully, the Alpha made his way through the forest trees, yellow eyes fixed on nothing in particular. Hero was zoning out, thinking about Bella. Who could do that? Take one pup away, and leave the other behind without a care? Absolutely sickening... His thoughts were interrupted by a foreign scent. Wolf, but not that of any he recognized. Of course, being on guard, Hero followed the scent silently. It hadn't taken him long to find the female. Who he saw, at first glance, he thought was Nunavut. His joy disappeared faster than it came, Hero's heart shattering once again. Though, he remained professional, and woofed a polite greeting. "Hello, mistress. How are you?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:46 am

My head quickly came up from where I was eating farther into the ribcage of the deer. I looked at the male wolf and ran, I heard of this Alpha. I raced through the snow trying not to injure or bump my engorged nipples, I had to jump a few times but made it out of the deep snow as I raced back to my den making sure I threw off my scent so that male couldn't follow my scent back to my son who was still helpless and weak. I got home and walked in panting heavily as I walked over to my three week son Eagle and licked his small body as he was very small. I laid down and used my nose to nudge him to my stomach, it didn't take him long to start to nurse. I shut my eyes and started to doze off but stayed in a light sleep in case of any danger.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:54 pm

Hero was rather shocked when the female suddenly took off, though he stayed calm while following her. His instinct yelled at him to make sure she was alright, she'd looked like a nursing mother. The Alpha quietly made his way through the snow, despite his skin being bitten by the chilly winter air. Upon approaching the den, Hero could see the mother nursing her tiny pup, his heart sinking. It was freezing out here, and much too dangerous for a single mother and her pup. "Miss?" He called, keeping his guard down. Hero dipped his head respectfully, taking slow, cautious steps. "I don't mean any harm to you or your puppy, lovely. Aren't you cold out here?" His voice was quiet, though kept audible so she could hear him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:32 pm

I stood up and lowered my head as the hair on my back and shoulders stood up as I snarled loudly and charged at him. I hit him like a bulldozer and sank my teeth into his scruff and literally dragged him from my den and snarled as I let my teeth sink deeper in his skin, "What are you doing here Alpha?" I snarled close to his ear as I let him go. "You are asking for Death for coming to a mother's den Alpha. Do you want to die?" I asked as I backed up towards the entrance of my den, I turned my left ear back hearing my son squealing in fear. I snarled before turning around and sniffing my son and licked him. If he knew what was good for him he'd leave.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:39 pm

"You are on my territory, ma'am," he replied calmly, keeping still as the mother attempted to threaten him. "I have done nothing wrong. There is no reason to act upon violence." Hero stood up, meeting the female's blue eyes steadily. Although, he took a few steps back to give her room, and stood with patience. Nothing he wasn't used to. "Miss, I can assure you-" A bark behind him caught his attention. "Sir.. The mother is refusing to feed Grey," Mimic reported. Hero's heart sank. "But she has plenty of milk! My son will die if he isn't fed. Is there anybody else that could feed him, at least until he's big enough?" He pushed, eyes clouding with worry.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:51 pm

I perked my ears and came out of my den. I looked at them, "I do not like being in a pack but I have plenty of milk to spare." I said as I was pretty full right now and my son wasn't going to be able to drink all of the milk I have alone. I soon went back into my den to look in at my son before licking him and laying down to snuggle him up in my thick white fur. I nuzzled him and licked him clean as he would paw at me and make growling like noises at me, "Be nice to your mother." I said amused at him. I nosed him and sniffed him to make sure he was okay.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:35 pm

Hero tipped his head to meet the female's eyes. "Bless your soul," he murmured, a gentle smile forming on his lips, eyes clouded over with relief. "Come this way. It'll be warmer and safer at camp, and we have enough food to spare you and your son," he offered politely, dipping his head as a thank you. Mimic's gentle green eyes glanced at Hero, then at the snowy white mother. "I'll be happy to care for any wounds, if it is necessary." Hero listened to his Medicine Wolf's words, before cautiously sitting down next to the white female. "What's his name? And yours?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:02 pm

I looked at him as I laid my ears back a little bit to my head, "I'm Lyla and this is Eagle." I said getting up and picking my sons small body in my mouth as I followed him and the medicine wolf. I was gingerly walking on some hard snow when my left back leg gave out and I sprawled out but kept my son from getting squished. I got back up and kept walking as one of my festering bleeding wounds reopened. I looked around once we got to his camp, some of the wolves came to sniff me and my son and I lifted my lips off of my teeth and growled loudly as I pinned my ears to my head as the fur on my shoulders and back raised in material aggression.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Hero glanced back at the female and her son. "My name is Hero. Wonderful to meet you, Lyla," he responded, offering her a kind, gentle grin. As him and his Medicine Wolf lead her back to their pack, he kept a watchful eye out for any aggression from his wolves. As they came close for curiosity, and the mother started showing signs of aggression, Hero barked. "Everybody get back!" He ordered, leading the female to a den where she could nurse her son and his own. In Mimic's den, was Grey, whimpering hungrily as his blue eyes had started to open. Hero gently picked up his son, bringing him to Lyla with gentle yellow eyes. Setting his son down, he looked up at her. "This is my son, Grey. He's about three and a half weeks old." The small grey-brown puppy squirmed, blue eyes closing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:28 pm

I put down Eagle and laid down on my side where I gently picked Grey up and put him closer to my stomach where he started to nurse. I licked him clean and nuzzled him softly as I covered him and Eagle with my very poofy tail before laying fully on my side and looked out of the den. I closed my eyes but stayed in a light sleep. Right now the snow was hard and when I had fallen I had reopened a slow healing wound came open again. I lifted my head and began to lick my wound as I'd check on the small pups to make sure they had enough to eat. Grey looked so skinny that it broke my heart to see such a helpless pup suffer. "Poor baby." I said giving him a few good long licks and nuzzling him. My son soon let go of the nipple he was nursing from but little Grey continued to nurse. "You must be very hungry little baby." I said continuing to lick him, to get him nice and clean.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Hero sat next to Lyla and watched her almost instantly take a liking to his son, a warm smile forming on his maw. Seeing Grey finally eat a proper amount, soon to return to his previous, large a bulky size, the thought relieved Hero dearly. "I can't thank you enough for this," he murmured to the female, watching Grey and Eagle share the milk. Mimic came inside with a dip of her head, dropping a bundle of herbs near Lyla. "Just stay relaxed, I'm going to properly dress your wounds. The process won't take long." With that, she began working, poking her paw gentle against the open would to stop the bleeding. She licked around to clean the mother's white fur of the blood. Hero watched his son nurse, eyes softening at the sight. "His mother, my previous mate... She walked out on me, took our youngest son Sky Dancer, and left Grey without a mother.. I wish my first mate could've been their mother. She never would've left."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:49 pm

I looked at him, "I understand why she left but I don't agree that she should have left this cute little one." I said giving the pup a lick behind the ears and laid my head next to his little body and gently nudged him with my muzzle. My tail thumped on the ground when the little Grey batted at my big black nose. I licked his face and gave him a gentle push towards my stomach where it was warm as I covered him once more. "Sleep now my precious little boys." I said soon falling asleep deeply. I dreamed and would every once in a while twitch my lips or my ears. I haven't slept this deeply since I was old enough to be on my own before I left my pack.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:42 pm

Grey whined a little bit, though gave his new nursing mother a gentle lick on her nose, his tail wagging happily. His tired blue eyes blinked heavily, finding himself curling up next to Eagle whom he'd quickly considered his little brother. Hero's yellow eyes softened, watching his son and the other young puppy slowly fall asleep. "I don't blame her for wanting to leave. But I couldn't just pick up my pups and leave a pack I promised to help. That wouldn't be right," he murmured, laying down and gentle licking his son's small back. Hero glanced at Eagle, a curious expression falling onto his features. "Your son is very cute." His eyes glanced up to meet Lyla's, though found her in a slumber. He smiled.

(Picture of Eagle?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:36 pm

https://wcmu.org/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/485198177.jpg

I woke up soon after and looked at the little ones, "Sleep good hmm?" I asked licking their heads and shifting onto my other side where I was more comfortable before my stomach started to growl. I stood up and gently moved some of the nest around them to keep them warm, "I'll be back little ones." I said sniffing them one last time before jumping down the rocks. I shook my fur and nearly fell over with how I shook. I looked around and slicked out of camp to hunt. I soon got quite lucky when a deer was laying there with a broken leg. I walked slowly over there while I looked around for any other wolves and soon rushed in and tore it's throat out quite savagely. I ate quickly, eating as much as I could before blood drew other wolves or predators. I soon finished and drank quite a bit of water before racing through the snow back to the den. I nearly slipped on ice in my rush to get up and rocks to the entrance to the den. I laid down and gently nudged them to my stomach.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:46 pm

Hero watched the female leave, before turning his sun colored oculars to the two pups curled up close together. It was a grand site, that was without a doubt. "Sir, the temperature is dropping. Allow me," Mimic murmured, curling her body around the two pups. "Oh.. Mimic, are you sure? Remember what happened?" His voice dripped with worry, afraid that this female may lash out just as Bella had done. Though, Mimic only returned her eyes to Hero's. "Lyla isn't your mate, remember? And with that being said, none of us have done anything to provoke her. Once she returns, I'll gladly get up." That kept Hero quiet. Mimic dipped her head down to nuzzle each of the pups, such a gentle glint in her pale green eyes. She smiled, giving both puppies a lick on their heads before rotating her smaller cranium to rest upon her feet, eyes closing tiredly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:54 pm

I came into the den and stopped in my tracks when I saw the female curled up with the pups. I walked towards them and sniffed the two pups, making sure they were okay. I gave them a lick on their little heads and shook my fur out again before turning half my body around to get an itch on my right thigh and yawned. I stretched my sore cramped legs, taking the opportunity to stretch while the medicine wolf kept them warm. "Seems like we're going to get quite a storm today, glad I got back before it came down hard or I might have gotten lost." I said sniffing the medicine wolf's head and sat down as I looked out the den's entrance to watch the snow falling heavily
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:29 pm

(Perhaps it gets really cold, and Hero keeps Lyla warm?)

Mimic's head shot up with her ears laced back, heart thumping. She prepared herself for the mother's wrath, closing her eyes. But when it never came, she slowly opened her eyes to look at Lyla, relief washing over her. Her attention turned to Hero, who gave her an assuring look. Mimic curled her tail around the pups while Lyla stretched, taking the time to watch the small bundles of fur with an endearing expression. "I'll prepare the pack for the oncoming storm. It's starting to get windy," Hero announced, rising from his relaxed position and hurrying out of the den. Mimic watched as the Alpha got the pack's attention, helping Elder wolves and still recovering wolves into the most comfortable dens, then some of the older pups along with their mothers or into the Apprentices den. Warrior wolves found their way into their own dens. Mimic turned her attention to Lyla. "For a young wolf, he's proved to be a natural leader. I've never seen a wolf care so much about every pack member equally," she murmured.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next