Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 7 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by Death Rules Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:37 pm

I glanced over at her, "I wouldn't know." I said getting to my feet and watched as the pups yawned but made hungry noises. I laid down not to far from them and watched as they stumbled their way over to me and started to nurse one last time for the night. I draped my tail over their cute little fluffy bodies. "It really is cold." I said curling tightly up to keep the pups more warm, sacrificing my own comfort for them. I put my face against my stomach and close to their bodies to keep them extra warm. My ears perked up when I heard the wind howling. "Maybe you should stay here, it looks like a white out, you might get lost." I said looking at her.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 7 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:45 pm

"Oh, don't worry about me. My den is just a few feet away, we're all kept organized here." She replied, though dipped her head thankfully for the mother's concern. Mimic moved away a little, allowing the puppies to go to their mother. She looked out of the den, watching as the snow fell and the wind howled deeply. It certainly was cold, though the female found just enough comfort in her thick white pelt. Hero strode in, glancing between Mimic and Lyla. When he saw the mother shaking, he frowned. The Alpha cautiously stepped over to her, laying down next to Lyla and pressing his body against hers. "You look cold. Do you need me to fetch some warmer bedding?" He asked softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:51 pm

I raised my head to glance at him, "For the pups yeah, but it won't matter for me. The wind is just very strong and it wipes in this den." I said laying my head down but leaning more into him. He was very warm, I may have a good amount of thickness to my fur but his was apparently more thick. I looked around and found a small yet big enough crevice that might be warm enough. I got up and pushed the little bodies into his warm belly fur before dragging the bedding to the crevice and got it how I liked it before picking each pup up after the other and transported them to the warmer crevice. I circled then laid down and it did help. I gave his cheek a lick, "Thank you." I said as I soon felt little sharp teeth latch onto me and it made me jump a little in surprise. I looked down, "Easy now, I only have so many, so don't bite too hard little ones." I said smiling in amusement.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:00 pm

Hero smiled softly, leaning his chin on the female's shoulder gently to keep her warm. Though, it was short lasted, as she got up to move the puppies to a warmer, deep section in the den where the air wasn't as cold. He followed, watching his son and Eagle nuzzle into their mother's belly and suckle for milk. Hero's eyes warmed, a smile forming on his lips as he watched Grey in particular, nuzzling his small body closer to Eagle. "They're both so sweet. I can't believe I'm a father," he murmured. When Lyla licked his cheek, he gently returned it with a lick to her nose. "Let me know if I can do anything for you," he said, getting up to leave the den. Hero gave Mimic a gentle nuzzle before leaving. The two had grown very close as friends since his arrival, and their bond wasn't hard to mistake as mates. Of course, that's not what they were. Mimic watched Hero leave the den, and disappear into his own.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:06 pm

I watched their interaction and laid my head down on the ground with a very soft whine. I closed my eyes and laid my tail over their bodies. I fell asleep curled around them, it comforted me to know I was needed not just for my pup but to help another helpless pup that needed a mother figure until they were weaned. I woke up in the morning and yawned before uncovering the pups and looking at them still sleeping deep in my belly fur. I recovered them, I laid my head back down and took a deep breath before letting it out in a sigh. My stomach growled softly but I didn't have anyone to keep them warm and safe while I went to look for something to eat. I soon got up and luckily found the medicine wolf to watch the pups while I went out hunting, I caught a deer and ate quickly, not wanting to leave the pups for long periods of time. I went to a small creek and took a long drink before lifting my head and looked around in the near white out conditions. I heard a howl in the distance, I clamped my tail down between my legs to cover my heat scent. I hoped it wasn't Eagles father. I trotted to where Hero's den was and looked around as I cautiously went inside, "Hero? I think you might want to do patrols to the south, I've heard a distant wolf howling." I said before turning around and quickly went back to the pups to feed them their breakfast.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:07 am

Birds chirped in the early morning, the rising sun slowly peaking over the hills and giving the snow blanketing over the forest a shiny hue to it, lighting up the land. Hero, of course was already awake, being a rather early riser than most. His yellow gaze shone brightly, glistening in the morning sunlight as he sat proudly on High Rock. As wolves begun to emerge from their dens and begin the daily routine, he couldn't help but smile. The pack was adjusting quickly, getting over the death of their previous bloodthirsty leader, Scar. They all looked up to him with a glint of hope, like Hero was a brand of fire in darkness. "Beautiful day, sir," Mimic greeted, passing by him with a friendly smile. As she left, he'd noticed Lyla leaving the den to to what he assumed would be hunting. Hero let himself lay in his own den, quietly waiting for someone in need of assistance, when Lyla walked in. His head lifted, and eyes fluttered open. "Of course. Thank you for reporting, Lyla," he replied, standing up and making his way out of the den to announce it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:35 am

I laid back down with the pups as I watched them kinda start to move around more, explore more. I gave them a lick and laid my head back down on the ground as I looked around the den. I saw something move and I stood up over my pups to get a better look. The fur on my neck and shoulders went up in aggression as I lowered my head to growl as my ears flattened and my tail went up. It came out of the shadows prowling, mountain lion, must have some how gotten in here when it was snowing so heavily. I lifted my lips off of my teeth. The cat lunged and I stiffened my muscles to take the blow but I pushed it back away from the pups. I snarled as I bit down on it's ears shredding them to pieces. I felt it's claws dig into my sides and swatted me hard on the side of my face. I hit the wall and growled. I lunged and bit down on it's neck hard, putting all my anger and loneliness as it slowly started to suffocate. I soon let go when it was dead, I laid my head down on its side as I panted with exhaustion and pain. I whimpered as I painfully got to my feet as blood dripped from my wounds on my sides and neck. I sniffed the pups that were making the sounds like they were screaming. I licked them and nuzzled them, "I'm here." I said laying down on my side as they came to me and laid into my fur. I couldn't really talk loudly as my neck was wounded. I whimpered when they kinda climbed on me. I took a deep breath and let out a painful filled howl that was short lived.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:05 am

Everything was a blur. The moment Hero even smelled the huge mountain lion, he was on his feet, ready to give his life for the pack. Though, the welcomed mother of Eagle and his own son, got to it first, depending the puppies with her life. He was impressed, to say the least. When the fight had passed, he barked for attention. "Silence, Dawn, and Salazar. The three of you patrol the South and East border! Alec, Zuko, and Lexus, patrol the rest!" The Alpha ordered, watching the wolves get into their patrols and leave the camp. Mimic was already to work, addressing Lyla's wounds and making sure the puppies were safe from any harm. Hero bounded down to check on her, ears flicking nervously. "Are you okay?" He asked Lyla, yellow eyes widened. That happened so fast...
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:53 pm

I licked my lips and looked at him before I closed my eyes as pain washed over me with the medicine wolf touching my wounds. I sniffed the air making sure the pups were close to me and safe. "Some wolves might say that was a stupid question, but no I'm not okay." I said smiling softly as I soon fell asleep from the pain. There was a scary moment for a minute or two where I stopped breathing but soon I started again. I fought hard for the pups, I didn't want to leave them here alone scared, I had very bad injuries but I fought hard for my life. I wouldn't give up, I wouldn't give up my pups.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Mimic continued to care for Lyla's wounds, her pale eyes fixated on her work with hard concentration. She glanced up at her Alpha, meeting his beautiful golden eyes. "She'll be fine. The wounds are long, but not deep enough to cause any serious damage. I'll change the cobwebs every day," she reported, assuring him that the new foster mother for Hero's pup would be safe and healthy. Hero blew out of his nose in relief, smiling down at the mother and his pup. Grey's large body curled against the warmth of Lya's belly, whimpering softly. Hero watched the puppy with a gentle stare. "You will be an Alpha," he murmured, nuzzling the puppy.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:10 pm

I opened an eye to look at him as I stretched out my front legs and then dropped my tail on the pups to keep them warm, "Stay." I said softly to him. I soon fell into a deep sleep for the night and woke up in the morning, I stayed still knowing if I moved even a little bit it was going to hurt. I licked my lips as I opened my eyes up to look around without moving my head, I knew I had to eat something so the pups had something to eat. "Hero?" I asked softly so I didn't wake up the pups from their slumber
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Hero stood up to leave the den, when he heard Lyla's gentle voice freeze him in place. He rotated his head to look at her, smiling kindly. "As you wish," the Alpha murmured, padding over to the spot next to the mother and her two pups. Laying down next to her, he brushed his pelt up against hers, hoping to keep Lyla warm. Hero rested his large head upon his paws, closing his yellow eyes slowly, as sleep began to overcome him. Being a Leader is harder than I thought... In the morning, Hero's eyes had fluttered open to the early rising sun. He cautiously stood up, careful not to wake Lyla or the pups. Trotting out of the den, he stretched his strong, lean muscles. Hero had begun organizing morning patrols, and planning for the days to come. He glanced at the den where Lyla slept, flicking an ear at the sound of her calling his name. Of course... She'll be hungry by now, he thought. Picking up two rabbits and a fish, he trotted towards the den with a mouthful of fresh kill. Hero entered the warm den, carefully placing the food next to Lyla and smiling. "Good morning. I trust you slept okay?" He asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:49 pm

"I slept okay, could be better." I said looking at the food hungrily. "That for me and you?" i asked as I could share food with him, I didn't want to be greedy. I licked the pups and moved a little bit and surprisingly I didn't hurt as bad as I thought I would. I licked his cheek, "Thank you Hero." I said as I took a rabbit and started to take pieces off of the bones and chewing them and swallowing it down, I soon felt the pups suckling. I smiled as I licked their little bodies to get them warmer before putting my tail back over their little bodies.

(Sorry for the short replies, kinda out of it after going to the Dentist.)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:27 pm

(Oh no, it's fine! I'm trying to get back into the swing of writing.)

Hero shook his head, taking one step back. "No, the rabbits are for you. The fish is for Mimic, she hasn't had a chance to eat anything since yesterday," he explained, settling himself to sit back on his haunches. Golden eyes watched the puppies suckle, a warmhearted smile forming on the Alpha's maw at the gentle sight. He glanced at Lyla when he felt her lick his cheek, returning to gesture willingly. "My pleasure," he responded. Flicking an ear, he heard Mimic enter the den. "Just checking on Lyla's wounds and the pups for any trauma." She reported. When Mimic saw the fish left by her stock, she smiled, and licked Hero's ear as a thank you. He responded by touching his nose to the Healer's ear, before she got to work. Mimic slowly redressed Lyla's wounds with fresh cobweb and herbs, before glancing at the pups. She touched her tail to the mother's shoulder reassuringly, before gently touching her nose to the each of the pups' bodies for a few heartbeats. "Steady heartbeats, no stressed muscles. They're healthy," she said, half to Hero and half to Lyla. Mimic raised her head, before taking a couple steps back to give Lyla some room. She seated herself next to Hero, before eating the fish.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:25 am

I restrained myself from growling, I was very protective of my pups even though I know mimic wouldn't hurt them, I just had strong maternal instincts. I ate both rabbits quickly. My thick fur didn't show how skinny I really was and I was starving. I waited for the pups to finish suckling before standing and stretching my sore cramped muscles before laying back down and curled up around the pups to keep them warm, it was very cold right now. I laid my head down on my legs and looked at Hero. "How old is Gray?" I asked wondering how long I have to suckle him for.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:24 am

Hero watched the snowy white female ravish the two rabbits, flashbacks replaying in his head. His younger, naive days where him and Nunavut would sneak out and hunt together under the moonlit sky. The look in her eyes, her beautiful, silky white fur, and gentle smile. He recalled the night before their packs found out about their secret relationship clear as day, his heart growing heavy.

The two lay there, brown and white pelts brushing up against each other. Gold met blue, the unbroken connection between Hero and Nunavut making it's notice. "We'll always be together. Won't we, Hero?" Nunavut asked, gazing into her mate's beautiful yellow eyes. He grinned softly, pressing his nose against hers. "Borders and different packs will never change that. I'd travel to the ends of the earth for you, my dear." His response left Nunavut leaning against him, gazing up at the stars. "Forever?" She murmured. "Forever."

Hero was snapped out of his thoughts at Lyla's question, clearing his throat. He smiled. "I can't say he's much older than Eagle. Grey is about a week old," he responded, laying down next to the mother to keep her warm.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:59 pm

I nodded, "Okay." I said. I looked at him in the corner of my eye before closing my eyes again to sleep, I turned my head towards his body and when I fell asleep the side of my head fell against his shoulder. I dreamed of when it was summer and an imaginary mate, where we'd run and chase each other playfully. My facial muscles started to twitch as I slept as did my front paws, I was dreaming hard. I soon startled myself away and I raised my head, I looked around to make sure everything was all right with everything and everyone. I licked the pups and looked towards the entrance to the den where it felt warmer, "Looks like spring might be coming." I said. I imagined seven more weeks until Gray would be weaned off of me and would be able to start eating meat and I'd be off with my son or maybe even having him stay with the pack instead of being a loner like I am.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Hero didn't reject the young mother's gentle sleepy gestures, resting his head close to hers as she slept on his broad shoulder. He felt a sense of security now, with Lyla close next to him, and looking over his son. Bella was never the right female... I shouldn't have ever mated with her... The more Hero thought about it, the more he realized that Bella may have just been a rebound to him. It wasn't long after Nunavut's death, that hey had become mates, and for that he was disgusted. They didn't even know each other very long. Then again, neither had him and Nunavut. The pretty she-wolf had saved him from drowning in the river that divided their territory, and after that meeting, things just took it's natural flow. At the sound of Lyla's voice, he looked up. "Looks like it. The morning air is starting to warm up a little," he murmured, glancing down to meet her blue eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:51 pm

"I'm happy it's going to be spring, warmer and more comfortable." I said yawning before slowly getting up and stretching once more before heading out of the den to get a drink of water. After getting a drink I looked around before walking towards the den once more there was wolves looking over at me. I climbed the rocks and walked into the den, "My leg is feeling much better today." I said nodding as it felt much better. I laid down and licked my wound around the edges. I sniffed the pups as I watched them move around, they were starting to open their eyes. I smiled as I was so happy, I'd nudge Gray towards me if he blindly walked too far from me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Hero nodded in agreement, watching the snowy white female left the den for some water. He curled his own tail around the pups to keep them warm, watching their movements carefully. He smiled at Eagle, bending his head down to lick the top of his head, then Grey's. They were sweet little pups. The Alpha's head raised at the sound of Lyla's voice, smiling kindly. "That's good. I'll have Mimic give you a couple more look overs throughout the week to be sure," he responded, eyes glancing back down. Hero could just start to see the pups' eyes open, his smile growing. What color would Grey have? Yellow like his own, blue like his mother's? Perhaps green like his father's?

(Could you send a picture of Eagle?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:13 pm

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/6c/6a/57/6c6a57534ee53626d678152bdca3b564.jpg

"Okay." I said nodding as I laid back down a little ways from them and laid on my side in the sun to take in the light and warmth. I looked over at them, "Are there any males that need mates?" I asked wondering if he'd answer me. I was looking for a mate, I'd like more pups. I looked at my son and smiled proudly at him, he'd grow up to be a strong fighter like I once had been. I kept my eyes on Hero waiting for an answer from him, I'd like an answer so I can choose a male that would suite me just fine. I wanted someone that was strong, protective, cunning, smart, and a family orientated male.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:11 pm

Hero pondered it a moment, his eyes narrowed in thought. "I am sure a couple do. In fact, Alec hasn't a mate yet," he answered, pointing his nose in the direction of the brute. There he stood, tall, muscular, with his tail and chin raised high. His entire posture screamed arrogance, his bright green eyes twinkling in the morning sunlight. Alec was strong, large and certainly fit to raise healthy offspring. Only problem was, he was a narcissist, and had no interest in anything but a quick shag with any female. "Although... He isn't necessarily ready for commitment." Hero pointed out, watching the larger brute strut around camp like he was Alpha.

Alec- https://2img.net/h/oi66.tinypic.com/vym6ba.jpg
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:06 pm

"I don't want that kind of male." I said shaking my head before getting up and walking over to him while he laid down. I leaned my head down and licked the top of his head then the top of his muzzle. I gently nudged the pups into the sun so they'd be warmer and so they got sunlight. I knew I'd be coming into heat soon as I knew my cycles and I'd like to find a mate before that time was here. I gently bit my thigh where it was itchy before licking it to lay my fur back down. I was very engorged to a point it kinda hurt but the pups didn't seem to be hungry quite yet. "Know anyone else?" I asked
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:17 pm

Hero looked up and smiled at Lyla's display of affection, gently brushing his tail against her legs. "Well.. There is Aries, but he isn't really interested in having a mate. Too busy serving the pack. And then there's Oliver, but.. He's rather old, and not very fit. Other than that, I can't think of many males who need mates." He sighed softly, glancing outside of the den. Watching the puppies, he smiled. "Their eyes are starting to open," he murmured.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:43 pm

I laid down beside him and laid my head close to his shoulder, "I'm sure there's one more available male." I said nodding when he said that their eyes were starting to open. I licked his leg and soon the pups started to suckle from me in earnest. "Someone's pretty hungry." I said licking their soft fluffy puppy fur. I licked their heads next and I heard them give a noise of complaint as they nursed from me, "Don't give me that tone of voice." I said nuzzling them before laying my head back against his shoulder. "So what are you going to do with Gray once he's weaned off?" I asked since I'm sure he still needed a mother and well my son needed some kind of father figure. "Do you know anyone that would be a good male figure for my son until he's old enough to travel?" I asked.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next