Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet) - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet)

Post by Death Rules Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:37 pm

I looked at his reflection in the window as I licked my lips. "I'm fine, but I think you should leave. I have to get up early to go to work in the morning." I said barely keeping my voice even without it cracking, my tears barely staying in my eyes without falling down my face. I took another drink of water and kept looking out the kitchen window as I bit my lip to keep my emotions in check. I thought he loved me but he just wanted sex, he just couldn't say that he loved. A person may adore someone but that wasn't love.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet) - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet)

Post by quiet Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:03 pm

Dean's lips dragged down into a scowl. He leaned against the doorway of the kitchen with a shoulder, concerned eyes watching the woman. "You're not fine," he said, taking a moment to think before he pushed off the doorway and dared make his way to her side. He stood there, still and pensive. "I... I didn't force you into doing that, did I?" The words left his mouth quietly, almost like he was afraid to hear the answer.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:10 pm

I licked my lips, "You didn't force sex Dean but what I want is something you don't. I'm sorry but I want a serious relationship and you don't seem to want that. I get that you may want to have fun and such but that's not what I want. I want the serious things." I said as I finally controlled my emotions enough to turn and look at him. I really liked Dean but I wanted marriage and a brood of children and he seemed to want to just have fun. I put a gentle hand on his slightly scruffy cheek, "I really like you and I hope we can still be friends but this." I said using my hand to motion the both of us, "Can't happen again." I said. I hoped I didn't hurt him but I didn't want to have fun.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:21 pm

"Samantha, this," -- he motioned to the both of them, just like she did -- "this was not just fun for me. It was more than that. You are more to me than just fun, Samantha. My feelings for you are serious. And I'm sorry I upset you." Pursing his lips together, he took one of her hands in his, all the while fearing she'd reject him, refusing to believe what he said. "I care about you a lot, Sam. A whole fucking lot." Raising her hand to his mouth, he peered at her as he brushed a soft kiss to her knuckles. "I love you," he murmured, meaning it.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:32 pm

It took a minute for me to comprehend what he said and soon I did and tears started to fill my eyes and went down my cheeks. I took my hand from his and walked into his body and pressed my face gently to his neck and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I love you too." I said softly against the side of his neck. I pressed a kiss to his neck before stepping out of his arms and took his hand and lead him back up to my room and shut the door so we wouldn't be disturbed. "Stay the night?" I asked as I climbed into bed with only my tank top and panties.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:50 pm

Relief flooded over Dean as his fears dissipated. She hadn't rejected him. He smiled softly as she said it in return, pressing a kiss to his neck, and he followed as she led them back up the stairs, into the room, and shut the door behind them.

"Stay the night?"

He grinned. "Absolutely." And with that, he crawled onto the bed.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:56 pm

When he spooned me I put my arm over his on my waist and snuggled back into him before giving his arm a kiss, "Night." I said before shutting my eyes and yawning and soon falling asleep in his arms. During the night I had flipped over so my face was against his chest and an arm over his waist as I slept soundly. In my sleep I kissed his chest and snuggled more into him before putting a leg over his hips in a slightly possessive way and stayed asleep.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Dean stayed up longer than she did, taking a few moments to watch her fall asleep before he pressed a tender kiss to her forehead before he closed his eyes, draping a protective arm over her shoulder. It was the best he'd slept in months.

The next morning, he woke to seeing Samantha wrapped in his arms, still sleeping, and he couldn't suppress his warm smile even if he wanted to. Kissing her forehead, he rolled out of bed as quietly as he was able, casting a glance back to Samantha before he meandered downstairs to make some coffee.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:22 pm

I slowly woke up and stretched and found he wasn't in bed. I opened my eyes and frowned, I got up and went down stairs, I soon found him. "Morning." I said pressing a kiss to his shoulder and getting some milk and drinking some as I started to make breakfast. "Sleep well?" I asked as I got out eggs and bacon. I was starved from the activities last night. I smiled as I gave him a hip bump. "Would you want to officially date?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his bare back as I let a hand roam down and into his boxers where I stroked his length. I took off the straps of my tank top and let my beaded nipples touch his bare back as I kissed his shoulder. "Baby I'm horny.." I said as I slowly took off my panties and pulled down his boxers to free his cock. I gently reached forward and cupped his balls that well were big. "Do you have to work today or tomorrow?" I asked as I kissed the back of his neck and then the side of it. I gently wrapped my hand around his cock and started to pump him up and down as I gently played with his balls. "I'm so wet baby." I said kissing and then gently nipping his shoulder as I used my index finger to lightly run it over the slit at the tip of his cock.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:15 am

As Samantha's finger skimmed over his tip, he groaned, turning his head to cast her a sidelong look. "Goddamn, woman," he breathed, then chuckled, a deep, sultry sound that vibrated in his chest and throat, as he turned to face the woman. One of his hands held the small of her back while the other trailed down her curves, inching its way down her stomach, crossing over her navel, and stopping just short of reaching between her thighs, his lips pressing against her ear. "Ready for round two?" he purred. He allowed his hand to fall lower, his fingertips teasing her soft flesh, as he kissed her neck and backed her up against a wall.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 am

I moaned, "Yes Dean I'm ready." I said as I started to softly pant and then cried out when his fingers skimmed over my wet flesh. I felt my back touch the wall. "Baby please..." I said as my breasts felt full and achy as I kissed his neck and wrapped my hand around his erection and pumping my hand up and down it, I gently squeezed him as I spread my legs so he'd have better access while he rubbed. I arched and my nipples touched his chest. I soon let go of his cock and gripped his hips and pulled him forward so I could kiss him and so he was closer. "Please fuck me Dean." I said panting now.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:59 am

Dean smirked against her skin, pulling back enough to look into her eyes. "As you wish," he murmured. Hooking one of her legs around his waist, he slid himself inside her, groaning against her lips as he dealt the first thrust. "Ah, fuck," he breathed out, before claiming her mouth with his greedy one, driven by newfound hunger as his tongue swept over hers. His hand skimmed up her torso until it found her breast, and as he brushed a thumb over her nipple, he relished the feeling of her bouncing against his hips.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:05 pm

I moaned loudly as I kissed him back as I kept my hips against his as the thrust so hard and fast and deep that I was in bliss. I watched him play with my nipple. "Baby don't tease me." I cried out. My pussy clamped down on his cock, to squeeze him to get his seed. I was very greedy with his cock, I wanted him to fuck me hard and deep. I was so horny and I needed him so bad. I kissed and nipped the side of his neck and pressed my body against his before I held onto him. "I love you." I said softly by his ear
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:10 pm

"I love you."

He kissed Samantha, a wave of passion rolling over him. "I love you," he groaned through ragged breaths, and with each thrust, he felt himself draw nearer and nearer to the edge of climax. Just before he could reach it, he withdrew, moaning through gritted teeth as he came onto her stomach and thigh. He reached a hand down between her legs, pumped a couple fingers inside of her, and circled her clit with his thumb, his movements almost urgent. "Be mine," he breathed. "Please."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:16 pm

I had my climax and just nodded, "Okay." I said. I licked my lips and looked at his seed all over my stomach and thigh, why did he do that I thought to myself. "Why did you pull out?" I asked so confused. I really didn't understand why he pulled out. I moved away from the wall and got a paper towel and wiped his seed off my stomach and thigh in disgust. I trotted up the stairs and took a shower. I got out and toweled my body off and put a clean bra, T-shirt, panties, and jeans on before putting my hair in a turban so the towel sucked the water out of my hair. I sat on the edge of the bed and put on socks. I cleaned my face and brushed my teeth, I lost my appetite for breakfast. I walked down stairs and put on some shoes and went into the back yard to work in the garden I had. I usually worked in the garden to think about things and I felt the need to work in the garden right now.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:18 pm

Dean sighed, hopping in the shower after Samantha, and changing back into his clothes from earlier. He'd managed to fuck up -- again. Quite the cassanova, huh? his thoughts mocked, and he shook his head. Sinking into self-loathing wouldn't solve a damn thing. 'Why did you pull out?' the question relayed in his mind, sending thoughts of fatherhood tumbling in one after the other. Conflicted feelings swarmed his chest. Am I even ready to be a father? The question went unanswered, and he resolved himself to talk to Samantha. Had she wanted a child? If she did, he'd have to consider it. After a few deep breaths and silent self-assurances, Dean looked for Samantha, and it hadn't been long before he found her in the backyard, tending to her garden. "Did you not want me to pull out?" he asked.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:47 pm

I didn't look up. "It doesn't matter." I said pulling a hard weed out and nearly falling backwards. "I'm on the pill, you didn't need to pull out but whatever. Next time wear a condom or something if it's such a big deal." I said as I continued to pull weeds. I knew we were just starting to date and I knew we didn't know each other that well but still. "I'm busy right now, I have a million things to do maybe we should just call it a day for today." I said as I looked up at him this time.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:54 pm

Dean ran a hand over his face. Cursing himself for his idiocy, guilt settled in the pit of his stomach knowing he upset the woman he loved and cared so much for. He hadn't known her long, but time was irrelevant to how he felt. His feelings for Samantha were the strongest he'd ever had for a woman, and calling it a comfort would be an understatement. Taking a few steps towards Samantha, he stopped just shy of reaching her side, chewing on the inside of his bottom lip. "I'm sorry," he said, "I'm sorry that I made you upset. I didn't know you were on the pill, and I acted hastily." He took a deep breath. "If you want me to leave, I will. But I care about you a lot, and God, it kills me inside knowing that I've hurt you. I'd take back pulling out if I could, Samantha. I wouldn't have done it if I'd've known you were on the pill."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:00 pm

I looked up at him, "Its fine Dean. Maybe you should use condoms, as you probably don't want to be a dad yet. So it's fine." I said getting up and dusting myself off before giving his cheek a kiss before giving his ass a smack before going back inside to get some lemonade to drink as I was thirsty from being in the sun. I sat at the kitchen island and looked out the window before taking my shirt off so I was just in my bra to cool off, I also rolled up my jeans to cool down.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:16 pm

Dean gave a smirk as she gave a smack to his ass, turning his head to ogle hers when she strode past. After a moment of admiring her backside, he followed, just in time to get an eyeful of Samantha peeling off her shirt and roll up her jeans. He cocked a brow and let out a drawn-out wolf-whistle. Shooting her a mischievous grin, he sifted through the cabinets, withdrew a cup, and poured himself the cup of coffee he was supposed to have before he got swept up in feeling Samantha.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:56 pm

"Haha." I said taking another sip as I stretched my neck and shoulders. I got up and walked around the island to put my forehead against his back. "I've never been this tired before." I groaned out as I put my hands on his hips to keep myself from moving as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then let the sigh out. "Do you honestly think this relationship will work out?" I asked him honestly. I felt it would but if I was thinking correctly his job is busy. "I'm just guessing here but isn't your job really busy? Will we have any time for each other?" I asked him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:24 pm

He gave a chuckle when she talked about being tired, lifting the coffee to his lips and taking a sip. At her next question, his brows pinched a bit, the mug giving a clink as he set it down on the counter to turn and face Samantha. "Absolutely," he answered, resting his hands on her waist. "I'll be damned if I lose you, Samantha. We'll make it work out somehow, I can promise you that." Drawing her closer, he pressed a kiss to her forehead.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:35 pm

I smiled, "I hope your right." I said softly as I put my forehead against his chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist and sighed in contentment. "I love you." I said looking up at him as I kissed his chin and took a sip of his coffee. "Want to stay the day or weekend?" I asked him as I was happy to hang with him this weekend. I ran my hands up and down his back under his shirt and lightly nipped the side of his neck by where his shoulder connected with his neck. I shut my eyes as I pressed myself against him. "Dean do you want a serious relationship? Or just something for a while? The only reason I ask is because at some point I want babies. I want to see little rug rats running around the house yelling and such. I guess what I'm saying is am I wasting my time? Don't get me wrong, I love you and your wonderful Dean but I just don't want a relationship that's a dead end, where it isn't going any where serious. Like getting married and having babies and then grand babies." I said as I ran a hand through my still drying hair as I looked at my feet.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum