Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) Empty Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules)

Post by redhead14 Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:32 pm

"No, don't leave me Letty!!" the screams of a young boy flooded Aleta's dreams as she sat up gasping for air. She tried to calm her breathing as she grabbed her phone for the night side table to see it was 5:55am she had waken up five minutes before her alarm clock again like she had done for the past year. Aleta could not even see the face of the boy in her dream but the voice was always familiar to her. A sigh escaped her lips as she slid out of bed heading for the bathroom. She turned on the light being greeted by her reflection in the mirror, quickly she washed her face before getting ready for the day. Aleta went for ripped boyfriend jeans and a light weight, off the shoulder rusty rose crew sweater as her outfit before putting on make up. Once ready to face the day, she grabbed her satchel purse, keys, and phone before heading out the door. She love seoul in the early morning, it was so peaceful and quite. Aleta had live in South Korea for about 6 years now, some would say she spoke better Korean then the locals. with in two years of living in Seoul, Aleta had opens a bakery/cafe called red bird bakery where she worked during the day and a tattoo shop called "The little winged one", which was the meaning of her name in latin. The small bell hanging above the door of the bakery dinged as she unlocked and entered the front door. A smile played on her lips as she looked around her bakery and took in the sweet scent. it was about 6:50 now as aleta began her day baking sweets and savories as well as started brewing tea and coffee as the morning crowd would be here soon.

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) 12142468_411079689078039_913032029_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTEwNDc5MTk0MDIyMzE3NzA1MQ%3D%3D(Aleta)

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) 126 (redbird bakery)
Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) E0234741_2124167(inside)
Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) Cafe(sinde pt2)

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) A885f960f98ec96b34cb3ff4425263d2 (tattoo shop)
Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) Inrichting-tattoo-shop-21(inside, don't mid the horse or front of desk!!)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) Empty Re: Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules)

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:43 pm

Samual

I had my hands in my pockets as I walked through the town to the bakery to get something to eat. When I walked into the store her scent enveloped me, my pupils widened as I flared my nostrils to take in more of her scent into my lungs. I calmed my wolf down before I ran behind the desk and take her. I tapped the bell on the counter and waited for someone to service me. I looked around the stop, it was nice in here. I looked at the different pastries, deciding what I wanted. I tryed to wait patiently but it was hard as my wolf wanted his mate but I planted my feet to the floor and commanded to stay where I was.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) Empty Re: Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules)

Post by redhead14 Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:22 pm

The tantalizing scents began to fill the whole bakery/cafe as well as began to find its way through the small open window above the door to the outside world. By 7:30 Aleta's two employees came to help ready the shop as a line was already forming out the door. Aleta came to the front of the shop holding the door open for customers before propping the door open to return to behind the counter to take orders. Amongst the supernatural community, her bakery/cafe was known as a safe heaven, a place to truly relax from the human world around the supernatural one. Aleta being a hybrid, wolves came in all the time as well as got tattoos done by her, so the scent of one did not surprise her when his scent hit her nose. She moved to the front to take his order. "Welcome to Redbird Cafe, what can i get for?" she asked seeing him eye the pastries "everything is made from scratch and made daily" Aleta commented.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:36 pm

I looked through them and decided, "Can I get three Danishes?" I asked as I looked up at her and my eyes widened, "Aleta?" I asked in shock as I hadn't been paying one hundred percent attention to the scent. I had been looking all over for her for years and now just found her, my heart squeezed painfully as I looked into her once was loving eyes. I whined loudly as my wolf inwordly put its tail between its legs and it ears drooping.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:44 pm

Aleta listen as the guy ordered "sure, coming right up" she said before moving towards the case that held the sweets. She had just grabbed the second danish when she heard the guy call her name. she did not really give that big of a reaction since a lot of people around here knew her. "Yep thats my name" she said, Aleta did not recognize the male as anyone more than a customer. she had lost her memory prior to five years ago when she woke one day to find herself in a small apartment in seoul south korea with a suit case full of money.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:54 am

"Aleta, its me Samual. Your mate." I said wanting to go behind the counter and touch her but I reframed from that and just looked her over and continued to whine. I soon reached over and laid a gentle hand on her arm, "You don't remember me?" I asked her as my heart pounded in my chest and my wolf went wild, I clenched my jaws together to keep the wolf under control. I just wanted to put my arms around her and bury my face in her hair and neck to take in her scent and not leave her. Someone had taken her from me and I'd been searching for her for years.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:09 pm

Aleta placed the three danishes in a small pastel striped box for the guy, whose order she had just taken when she heard the words his mate come form his mouth. Her dark blue green ocean eyes looked at the male named Samuel across the counter. "Samuel was it?" she said politely handing the box over to him "How could i remember a person i have never met before" Aleta said before ringing up his total " That will be $5.00".
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:27 pm

I looked her in the eyes, "I am your mate. Your family took you away from me because they didn't like you with me." I said as I paid my bill and took the food from her. I turned around and started to walk away, I stopped and looked at her over my shoulder, "I will come back for you Aleta." I said to her as my eyes glowed softly. I would be back for my mate if she wanted it or not. I loved her something fierce and I wasn't going to let her ignore me forever.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:10 pm

Aleta watched as the guy Samuel walked towards the front door of her cafe, she brushed off what he had said about being his mate as it was not the first time a guy had come wondering into her cafe saying that they were destined to be together as well as what he said about family. As far as Letty knew, she did not have family, though this might be from the accident she had a couple years back causing her to forget everything before that time. She rolled her Icy Blue eyes as she watched the guy named Samuel leave.

As the day turned to night, Aleta went from her cafe to her tattoo shop. She had several customers come into her two chaired shop, she was working on a full back piece this night.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:13 am

I stood across the street in the shadows watching her. I lifted my head to the wind and growled as I scented another male in the area close to here, I pushed off of the brick wall and walked in the direction of the scent with my hands in my jacket pockets. My eyes glowed with anger, someone darned to be in my territory. I soon found the male werewolf in my territory and we started to fight and it was savage, I won but was severally injured. I walked in the direction of my mate and soon enough I got there and when my legs started to crumble as I was so weak my palm slammed against the glass in her front window leaving a blood hand print as I went down.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:41 pm

It had been a long night of finishing the back tattoo piece she had been working on for the last couple of months, Letty waved her customer off before she started to clean up her shop. It was a few hours later, as she came from the back of the shop from putting ink colors away did she hear the slam against her window front, only seeing a bloody hand print left on her glass. Aleta rushed to the front door, swinging it open to reveal the guy from earlier lying there on the ground in a bloody heap. Aleta gasped with wide eyes as she quickly looked around her to see if someone had left him here "Hey are you ok?" She calmly asked as she looked over his blood covered clothes trying to see how bad he was hurt "I'm calling the police, you need to go to the hospital" She said as she started to reach for her cell phone.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:36 am

I grabbed her wrist, "No." I said as I looked up at her with my glowing blue eyes. I said growling softly as I moved onto my hands and knee's before ripping my shredded shirt fully off. "I'll be fine, but I am not lying about you being my mate." I said shifting into a big black almost horse size wolf and ran off into the night as I howled. I ran off into a near by wooded park where I lapped up water and laid down to rest and heal enough to hunt which would help heal me further. I whined softly to myself as I laid my head on my paws and looked out ahead of me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:18 am

Aleta was able to dial the first two digits of the emergency number as Samuel grabbed her arm basically shouting. At her not to call the police or for any type of help for that matter. She watched with wide icy blue eyes as the male ripped his already tattered and bloodied shirt from his body only to shift into this abnormally large black wolf right before her eyes. Her hand still positioned to fail the emergency number as it had been before Samuel grabbed her hand as she watch this now huge wolf run off towards the woods. Letty shook her head before gently bringing her palms to her cheeks slapping herself trying to see if she was just dreaming from being over worked." That's the last time I go without lunch" she said as she returned inside to get cleaning supplies to wash the handprint off her window. About an hour later Aleta headed to her studio apartment above her tattoo shop to shower and eat. She turned on some slow music as she entirely her apartment before locking her door and began to take her clothing off headin for the shower. Letty took her time enjoying the feel of warm water rushing over her tattooed curvy body. She had a large back tattoo of a kitsune (nine tailed fox) surrounded by cherry blossoms running the length of her frame. Once she stepped out of the shower Aleta dried herself before slipping into maroon silky panties and a oversized white t shirt that revealed she had her medium small breast pierced. Now that she had her comfy clothes on letty walked to her kitchen to make spicy rice cakes and ramen.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:48 pm

I soon showed up at her apartment and looked up at the window, hoping to see a glimpse of her. I shifted to human and walked up the stairs and knocked on her door, I ran my fingers through my hair and waited as patiently as possible for her to come to the door. My wounds on my chest and stomach almost completely healed. Should I be here I thought to myself as I pondered this, wondering if I should. She wouldn't understand what I had to give up, what I lost. I stayed in the shadow's so no one saw me, the only thing you could see was my eyes glowing softly. My wolf was in control, it wanted its mate and it wasn't going to wait any longer
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:24 pm

Humming along to the music while she made the spicy sauce for her rice cakes, that was cooking along with the Ramen and some traditional side dishes Aleta was I don't wear that Samual had found his way to her apartment. She had finished making the side dishes in the spicy sauce for the rice cakes and Ramen when she heard a knock at her door. She raised her head in the direction of the door while turning the stove off. Aleta place the rice cakes in the Ryman in the spicy sauce before making her way over to look at the video monitor that showed what was outside her Door before opening it. At first she did not see anything directly in front of her door and was about to brush it off as if some kids were playing games when she thought you glowing objects. " what the hell?" She said to herself and she went to the door which still had the chain lot as she unlocked the dead bolt to look through the crack in the door for a better look at the glowing objects.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:35 pm

"Can I come in?" I asked coming into the light and looking at her. I knew my voice was deep and kinda gruff but it was out of my control. I was barely hanging onto the reins on my wolf, it wanted to push the door open and take my mate like we've done many times before I lost her. Aleta please let me in. I need to talk to you." I said in a slight whining whimper. I cleared my throat hoping she didn't hear that. I took in the scents around me and I homed in on her scent, I smelt her shampoo, deodorant, and just the scent of her. I swallowed and forced my instincts down so I acted as normal as I could possibly be, I didn't want to scare her off more than I've probably done already
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Her icy blue eyes grew wide in surprise as she saw it was that guy named Samuel she had met this morning and afternoon at both of her shops. "What the hell are you stalking me?" She bluntly said as she made the crack in her door smaller as he approached. "You can talk to me front right there. why would i let a guy i just met today in my home" Letty said as she looked Samuel up and down. She was wary of him but something about him though she could not put her finger on it felt familiar
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:18 pm

I clenched my hands into fists, "Because I am your mate, your protector, your lover. Or until they took you away from me and took your memories of me away from you. Please let me in and I'll explain." I said pleading with my now human eyes. I just wanted her to understand, to let me explain everything as best as I could. I wanted to go to her but knew she'd just slam the door. I ground my teeth together out of frustration of not being able to touch her, to hold her, and to soothe her. I took a loud swallow, "Please." I said as I held out my hand palm up towards her. I licked my suddenly dry lips with the possibility of her touching me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Aleta was very independent so hearing the guys spiel about be her mate, protector, and lover, hit a nerve. "Look I do not know who you are or all this nonsense you are talking about." She said as she looked him directly in the eyes holding a steady gaze. Aleta clicked her tongue on the back of her teeth in a sign of annoyances as her head started to spin with wanting to hear this guy out because of her curiosity but than again she just met this guy. With a ruffle of her pastel fuchsia hair and a sigh she shut her door, unlocked the locks and slowly reopened it. She crossed her arms just under her medium small bread making her breast piercings stand out even more against the tighten fabric. "You have 10 minutes and no funny business or ill kick you ass" Aleta said as she stepped aside letting Samuel have access to her apartment.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:37 pm

"You can try to kick my ass." I said walking past her and looked around as I moved more into the living room area. "You were taken from me about I think five years ago and I've been searching for you for years now and I've finally found you. Your parents didn't want us together because of what I am and what that would mean for you." I said nodding as I looked out the window and at the street below. "I'm a werewolf and your my mate." I said placing the back of my lower arm on the glass and leaned my forehead on my arm. "You resisted for some months and finally you accepted that you were mine. We became bonded and your parents found out and tried to get you to leave me but in the end they took you away from me and took your memories of me from you as well." I said as I looked at my arm, "I still have the tattoo you did on me." I said smiling softly as I looked at it with affection. I chuckled, "You had to use a blow torch to keep the tattoo on my skin so I didn't heal." I said nodding
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:36 am

"Asshole" Aleta said under her breath rolling her eyes before she watched him walk past her into her home. She shit the door before turning back towards the living room area where the guy called Samuel was now starring out the window. Aleta stayed standing with her arms crossed infrint of her as she watched the guy start talking to her about their Romeo and Juliet romance. Her head started to spin again as Samuel talked about being a werewolf her family and memories memories she could not remember at all. She had no memory of having a lover let alone a werewolf lover or memories of family. She only remembered waking up here in her apartment she its everything set up like she had. We. Living there for years. She had memories of living here in South Korea majority of her life. Aleta rubbed her temples as the guy finished talking "look I don't know you we just met I don't have family at least not alive or that I can remember and if I did tattoo you I would not have forgotten that." She stated confidently as she walked over to Samuel grabbing his arm " I never forget my work or the faces of the people I put them on" she said looking him in the eyes as a slight bit of her temper could be heard in her words only to completely go cold and quiet as her eyes laid view to the tattoo on his arm. Sure enough as soon as she saw it Aleta knew it was one of her originals
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:20 am

I resisted to touch her face. I looked at her with true sadness and loneliness in my eyes, "I wish greatly that you'd remember me if I was around you long enough. You are meant for me in this life time." I said as a lump formed in my throat as I started to lose hope that she'd remember and I finally let myself accept that I'd be alone for the rest of my life. I cupped her right cheek and smiled sadly at her, "Maybe one day you'll remember me, remember what we had together, and what could have been in our future." I said as I laid a gentle kiss on her forehead and smiled a forced smile. I pushed away from the wall and turned my back as I started to head for her door. I opened it and stopped, I turned side ways and looked at her with my softly glowing blue eyes, "We'll miss you." I said as I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I walked down the stairs and out the door. I put my hands in my jacket pockets and walked into the shadows that swallowed me up as a lone silent tear slid down my cheek and fell to the ground as I walked. I was leaving behind what could have been my future and my true happiness, but it was for the best if she didn't remember me. I'd stay in town to make sure she was protected or if she needed me but I'd leave her be now.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:47 pm

Aleta was awestruck by the fact that a man she swore she had never met was actually someone she had tattooed. Her icy blue eyes ran over every inch of the tattoo on his arm as if having a mind of its own her hand raised to graze over the to was awestruck by the fact that a man she swore she had never met was actually someone she had tattooed. Her icy blue eyes ran over every inch of the tattoo on his arm as if having a mind of its own her hand raised to graze over the torched inc. work of hers. Says the same images of her drawing The tattoo while someone was hugging her from behind followed by her torching the tattoo on a man's arm danced before her eyes. Aleta Felt dizzy at the rush of the faint memory but before she could say anything Samual was already telling her goodbye. Words were at a loss for Aleta as she watched this guy who started to have a faint touch of something familiar to her kissed her for head and left her standing there with more questions than answers. As her front door of her apartment shut Aleta held either side of her head " what the hell is actually going on with me " she wondered out loud as her being seem to long for the man that just left her. She growled at her self as she ruffled her pastel fuchsia hair before turning on her heel to go to her room to put on shorts and UGGs boots before running outside after the guy. Her breathing was jagged as she made it outside from running down several flights of stairs only to be greeted by darkness and a cold nights breeze. "shit where did he go so fast " she grumbled as the cold air started to make her body react. The metal nipple piercing she had mixed with the cold only made matters worse as she had come outside with no bra on
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:59 pm

I watched her from the shadow's of the alley across the street. I forced my eyes not to glow, I had to let her go. It was what was the best for her. I smirked at her comment before my eyes traveled up and down her body before zooming in on her nipples and my mouth watered. I remembered sucking on them when we'd make love, how our child would have suckled but her parents had taken that away from me. I flared my nostrils to take in her scent, she smelled a little distressed and I frowned with why she was. My hand automatically went to the tattoo on my left arm and remembered every second of her doing it, how she had taken such care in inking it on me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Aleta's icy blue eye scanned the area around her as her teeth began to chatter, having been outside in the cold with inadequate clothing was taking its tole on her. She was not one to give up so easily, mainly because she was very stubborn. With a heavy sigh, Aleta combed a hand through her pastel hair before she started talking as if to herself " I don't know if this will work, but if you can hear me... we need to talk. I may not remember you or our past, but if you have my tattoo on you I know you must have been important to me..so can you just please come out already..every inch of my body is frozen thanks to you." she said as she started to rub her arms to stay warm.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next