Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

let not the scars of my past affect my future.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

let not the scars of my past affect my future. - Page 3 Empty Re: let not the scars of my past affect my future.

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:42 pm

a smile cane to leo's face as he heard lyla's words "You have my word lov..I mean lyla" he said catching himself from calling her by a pet name. Leo was about to turn to face Lyla when he felt his body being propelled sharply forward. He gritted his teeth as he was able to catch himself form falling as amber eyes watched the girls figure disappear into the nearest restroom. Leo straightened up before waiting outside near the restroom for lyla to finish her business. He could not help but feel a sense of ease wash over him now that lyla was semi ok with him. Leo was brought out of his thoughts when the door of the restroom opened. He could really see how skinny lyla was but Leo shook it from his mind as he did not want to upset lyla anymore today. Leo slowly followed behind lyla as they walked back towards the heart of the town. "So would you like to get lunch with me?" he asked as he was just far enough away to give her space but still within ear shot.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

let not the scars of my past affect my future. - Page 3 Empty Re: let not the scars of my past affect my future.

Post by Death Rules Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:04 pm

I stopped walking and looked over at him, "I suppose. Quite starring, it's not nice nor appreciated. I know I'm too skinny." I said putting my hands on my hips and looked up at him, meeting his eyes with mine. "You may act all big and bad with your drinking and smoking which isn't helping your appeal in the least. Women don't like that sort of thing, it's a bad habit, if you were human those things would kill you but your lucky your immortal." I said walking forward and going toe to toe with him, looking up at him. I knew I might not be able to intimidate him but I could get my point across. "Stop drinking and smoking, you stink." I said. My chest was very close to his.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Leo was caught severely off guard as lyla turned around meeting his eyes with her own. Embarrassed for getting caught as well as up setting her, leo looked down like a puppy being disciplined for the first time "Sorry" he said looking up slightly to see her facial feature only to be greeted by her fierce eyes yet again. Her movement towards him made leo take a step back in surprise. Leo clicked his tongue in annoyonce as lyla told him to stop drinking and smoking, he rubbed the back of his neck as he looked up to the sky for answers before looking back into lyla's eyes "fine, I'll stop...now what would you like to eat"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:50 pm

I searched his face in surprise but was frowning, "Why are you suddenly being so obedient? Usually your arguing with me or giving me that attitude?" i asked kinda worried. I raised up on my tip toes and placed one of my hands on his chest and put my other on his forehead, "Are you sick? Because your acting strange and it kinda scares me." I said still having the back of my hand on his forehead and looking into his eyes before gently placing my left index finger and thumb on his lymph nodes under his jaw to see if they were raised in case he was sick. He was freaking me out a little bit.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:36 am

Leo gently took hold of lyla's wrists as he removed her hands from his person. He could feel the temperature of his body rising the longer they continued to touch. " I'm fine, I told you I didn't want to upset you anymore didn't I?" Leo said as he released her from his grasp. "What you miss me behaving like a rock already? He teased as a smirk appeared on his face. Leo took a step towards lyla this time "well what will it be kitten, a gentleman or a dick?" Leo questioned her as he bent down so his face was inches from her own.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:01 pm

I looked into his face, "Bit of both." I said as my gaze wondered to his lips before taking the chance and kissed him. I was into bad boys and well in a sense he was. I put my arms around his neck so he couldn't easily withdraw from me. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip seductively before giving it a nip. We were still in a secluded area in the park where there wasn't many people around. "What I want right now is a dick preferably what's between your legs." I said reaching down his stomach and into his pants to gently grasp it and moved my hand up and down it. Usually I wasn't this straight forward or anything but I've been having cravings since meeting him and it was hard to resist him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Leo looked over lyla as she gave him answer, to which he rolled his amber eyes at her. He was about to straighten up when Lyla made her move. Leo was caught off guard by the sudden impact of her lips against his while her arms went around his neck. The male did not try to make lyla stop, he actually found it quiet interesting at her change of heart. Leo shut his eyes as he felt lyla trail her hand down his stomach into his jeans, his dick was was semi hard already from the rush of lyla kissing him out of no where but soon he would be fully erect his she kept this up. Leo's dick was of medium length but thick, it had been a couple weeks if not a month since the last time he had sex, his dick was all too happy to comply with lyla's demands. a husky groan coming from Leo's mouth as he felt her hand rub him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:43 pm

I smiled against his lips as I took my hands out of his pants and undid them, I pulled them down to his knee's and stepped back for a better look and my pupils widened and I felt a slight ache in my nipples. I took my tank top off and undid my sports bra until my breasts were in full view. I reached forward and gently grasped his erection and stroked him while with my other I undid the button of my pants and placed his hand in my underwear and to my wet folds. "I want you now." I said as I kissed his chest that I had exposed. Since he was helping me I was going to have a mutual sexual act. I took his wrist and lead him more into the tree's before dropping my bag and bent down to take a blanket out and spread it out on the ground. I laid down on the blanket fully naked with my legs spread open so he'd see my folds glistening, "You going to come here or just gawk at my body?" I asked.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Amber orbs drifted open once Leo felt lyla remove her hand from his dick before her small slender fingers went to work undoing his jeans. A smirk came across leo's expression as he watched lyla's eyes grow wide at the size of his erection, he watched in silence as lyla took off her clothes feeling his dick throb only made it that much harder to keep his cool. Leo looked around them before following lyla into a more secluded area "Are you sure you want to do it here, maybe we should wait" he teased as he finished removing his jeans coming closer to her. he was going to teach her a lesson for being a disobedient kitten.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:02 pm

"If you don't fuck me right now you will never get the chance to ever again." I said looking up at him, I meant what I said. I ran my finger tips up and down my chest and stomach hoping to tempt him but from how he was talking didn't think he's going to. I got frustrated and got up before getting dressed, "Fine." I said. I put my sports bra, this time a T-shirt, underwear, and shorts. It was his lose. I put my blanket back into my bag and walked away from him in large strides. I soon got into the maid part of town and walked into a restaurant and sat down at a table. I ordered what I wanted and watched a couple that was smiling and laughing, wishing I had someone like that in my life.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:06 pm

Before Leo could blink, lyla was already putting her clothes back on and storming away from him for the what felt like the thousandth time today. The male grumbled to himself as he rushed to put his jeans and shirt back on soon following after her. Leo saw lyla duck into a restaurant and caught her watching a couple with longing in her eyes. He rubbed the back of his neck sighing heavily as he walked into the restaurant, sitting down across from her. "Look love, we need to talk. What was that back there at the park? First you don't want anything todo with me than you want me to fuck you?" Leo questioned her as his eyes stayed locked on her "Don't get me wrong i want nothing more than to fuck you, but i do have some class i will have you know...so if you still want me to pleasure you, lets just go back to my place and ill treat you the way you should be and want to be treated" he finished as he leaned back on his side of the booth.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:44 am

My eyes drifted over to look at him. I stared at him for a few minutes, "Your not the kind of guy I want to lose my virginity with. You don't want more in a relationship. I know your type and I'm just not into that. Your a man hoe and wouldn't be surprised if you didn't do commitment. Your a fallen 'angel'." I said. "Angels in general aren't like humans wanting commitment or a family. I'm sure I'm stuck with you for the rest of my natural life but I don't think it would be a good idea to have a relationship." I said looking back at the couple. I hated my hormones right now, they screamed to have sex with him but my brain said he's not the commitment type. I wanted a long lasting relationship not some basically friends with benefits.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:07 pm

Leo had reached for the glass of water in front of lyla as he listened to the girl talk only seconds later to choke on the water causing it to go all over his shirt and jeans at her words. Amber eyes glared across at lyla, she had struck a cord while talking freely. "Enough Lyla" it was the first time Leo had said her name, but his voice showed that he was not playing a game. " You judge by appearance and what you THINK you know. Angels were once humans, so we are very much like humans. As an angel you are held to higher standards especially is you become a guardian angel which only makes punishment that much cruller. I became fallen because I chose love over my responsibilities." Leo slowly stood trying to keep calm and not make a scene " My longing to love someone consumed me that is why i am fallen and don't worry we may be stuck with each other but I won't bug you love." Leo said placing money on the table to cover her bill as well as extra for her to have before walking out the door disappearing into ash. Leo traveled back home to new york by way of fallen angel powers (lol), He appeared at the door of his apartment Leo let himself it shutting the door behind him. He turned off his cell phone throwing it on the couch before removing each article of clothing as he made his way to the bathroom to take a cold shower. Once out of the shower, Leo only put on some baggy grey nike sweat pants before grabbing the bottle of scotch from the bar cart on his way to the leather arm chair that looked out over central park. He sat taking slow sips of the brownish liquid feeling it burn slightly as it went down his throat.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:19 am

I listened to him and was speechless as I saw him leave and disappear. I got up and walked out of the place before walking around to see of a place to sleep for the night. I found a place that looked safe enough for me, I put my things down and put a few blankets down so I'd be warmer before laying down on them and placing another blanket on me. I didn't realize what I said might have hurt his feelings, I didn't mean to, I guess I had judged him wrongly. I soon woke up to hearing people and stayed as still and quiet as I could hoping they'd pass by me but didn't think they were. My heart started to beat faster which made me start to breath more loudly but tried to stay calm. Suddenly someone grabbed me and I started to scream but the person covered my mouth with their hand. I tried to kick but a second person grabbed my legs. I kept wiggling this way and that way trying to get them to drop me or something. Tears were going down my cheeks, I wanted my fallen angel. Soon I was hit over the head with something and everything went black. I woke up some where different and cold. I was naked but didn't feel like I had been rapped yet. I didn't know how to contact Leo.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:40 pm

an empty scotch bottle sat in the place of the once brand new bottle as Leo swirled the last swig of the brown liquor in his glass. He sighed heavily "Ever hear of a thing called knocking or are you above that Jegudial" the male said as he stood turning form the window to look at his brother who was resting against the arm of the leather couch. " Brother, it would seem as you forgot yourself and lyla's lives are intertwined now. does it really have to end in a fight every time the two of you talk?" Jegudial questioned as he stood looking at Leo. " It's not my fault, she is just so so .." Leo could not find the words that could describe all the emotions lyla was making him feel again. "So...like you Ari'el ?" Jegudial said with a knowing smile. " You two are very similar, heed my warning little brother don't let the day end still angry with each other she needs you and you need her more than you both will ever know." Jegudial said before disappearing from Leo's apartment. Leo drank he last of his scotch before heading to the kitchen to find water and something to eat. Jegudial could see what was happening to lyla, but he knew he could not interfere directly with lyla and Leo, he put the thought of calling out Leo's real name Ari'el into lyla's mind knowing the bond was strong between the two even if they did not know it yet.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:20 am

I head lolled to the side as I hurt so bad after they left. It was difficult to breath, I think they might have broken a rib or to. My face was a mess, my left eye was swollen shut, my lip was split in two different places, my nose I think was broken, and my throat hurt so bad as they had strangled me. My stomach hurt so bad from them hitting me there. It felt like days had gone by while I was here but it's only been a day and a half since Leo had left me. But worse of all I wasn't a virgin any more so that hurt the worse. I had given up, my will was broken, I had stopped fighting, I just wanted to die but death wouldn't come to me. My brain was shutting down, going numb from the pain and my will being broken. Tears went down my cheeks and that hurt when it would go into the cuts on my face. I couldn't talk but I called out Ari'el, I felt compelled
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:55 am

After taking a drink of water, Amber eyes glared down at the glass holding the clear liquid before Leo sent it mashing against the exposed brick wall opposite the kitchen. He ran his hands through his dark from hair trying to calm down when suddenly he heard lyla's voice calling "Ari'el". His amber eyes began to glow before he danish into ash and cinder only to appear in front of lyla. Leo looked around him confused as to why he was sent to the room he was in not of his own will, he was still in his sweat pants with no shirt on. It was then he heard a sound come from behind him, Leo turned to see a beaten lyla almost lifeless on the floor. "Lyla are you alright? can you hear me?" Leo said as he ran to her side.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:11 am

I didn't answer him as I shut my remaining open eye and passed out from the pain. My breathing was labored and I was bleeding from many places but mostly on my side where they had cut me kinda deep. I felt cold like I was dying, I saw a white light and a tunnel. I wasn't ready to leave this place but I didn't think I had any choice. "Leo..." I said softly and was wheezing. I reached out and placed my hand over his heart on his chest as I gave a weak smile and then gripped his shirt as pain wracked through my body.

(Brain fart)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:36 pm

Leo's frantic eyes scanned over lyla's bloodied and beaten body, anger welling up inside his chest. The male gently scooped the girl into his arms before placing a hand over her wounds to her sides. Leo focused on her wounds before looking up at her face "This is going to hurt a bit love" he said before pressing softly yet firmly against her cuts moving his hand down her side. The wounds stopped bleeding and very slowly started to heal. Leo winced in pain, he could heal others very slowly but he took on their pain as he did so. He took care of the major cuts and the ones that were bleeding before he stood exhausted from using his limited power. Leo's breath was a bit heavy as he looked the lyla "Lets go home" he said before turning to ash and cinder with the girl in his arms only to appear in his apartment moments later. Leo slowly walked to his bedroom placing lyla on his bed as he himself slide down on the floor next to the bed wear he had placed her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 am

I eventually slowly woke up and looked around the room and saw where I was. I slowly turned onto my side expecting pain but felt none. I happened to look on the floor and saw him, "Leo?" I asked before getting off the bed and sitting beside him. I put a hand to his forehead with the thought he was sick if he was down here. He wasn't hot and I couldn't lift him by myself, "Wake up Leo." I said softly into his ear before kissing his forehead and laying my forehead on his chest. I snuggled my face against his neck and hugged him, "Thank you." I said but stayed at his side as I grabbed the comforter off of the bed and laid it over us.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:53 am

Leo's breathing was still slightly ragged as he leaned his head back slowed against the bed as not to disturb lyla. She must have felt like dying, he thought to himself as he glanced over the girls battered body that was now breathing more easily. Leo slowly closed his eyes feeling exhaustion laying claim to his own body, it had been a long time since Leo had used his power. The Male felt and heard lyla moving, questioning if he was okay "let me rest love" he said in a raspy voice but didn't push lyla off of him as she gave him attention
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:44 am

I looked at him, "Then rest on the bed you oaf." I said playfully and I heaved him on the bed by myself and covered him. "Sleep." I said as I laid on my side and rested my head on the pillow next to him, I soon fell asleep. I dreamed hard as I slept hard for the first time in a day and a half since I had gotten kidnapped. I put an arm over his arm and my hand laid on his shoulder and my forehead/nose rested against his shoulder as I slept. I felt safe with Leo beside me so I was lucky enough to sleep deeply to recover from my sleep deprivation.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:13 pm

Leo clicked his tongue against the back of his teeth as he felt lyla pushing on him to actually use his bed for what it was made for. The male reluctantly moved from his spot on the floor to in the bed. His energy was still drained but ever slowly coming back. Leo past out as soon as his head touched the surface of his pillow not moving even once when lyla rested against him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:47 pm

I woke up half draped on Leo, my arm over his chest, my leg over his hips/thighs, and my head on his chest. I was so comfortable that I didn't want to get up but knew I probably should before he woke up and found me this way. I took my limbs off of him and got out of bed before walking to the kitchen to find something to eat, I found some sandwich things and ate that while I looked out the window. I was steadily gaining weight and now my bones weren't so noticeable but still had plenty of weight to gain before being at the healthy weight I was supposed to be for my height and body. I walked back into the bedroom and sat down and leaned against the headboard as I looked down at his sleeping form. He was very handsome sleeping so peacefully but knew once he was awake he was most likely become a jerk again knowing him, I wish he'd just be sweeter and nicer to me. I knew he didn't like having to watch over me but it won't be so bad. He sounded and acted like a grumpy old man, I giggled when I described him that way because he was probably very old.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:32 pm

During the night, Leo woke feeling extra weight being put on his frame only to see lyla entangled around majority of his body. He smirked to his self before letting arm drape over the girls sleeping form. In the morning when lyla woke up before Leo, he pretended not to notice her untangle herself from him before she left to explore his loft apartment. Leo flipped onto his stomach, his angel wing tattoo now showing its full design as the male drifted back to sleep. About a half hour later Leo felt weight on the mattress knowing lyla had come back to the bed. He could feel her eyes on him, a smile came to his lips before he stated "enjoying what you see love" in his deep morning voice before moving so that his head rested on her thigh. He took her hand in his own putting it on top of his longish and started moving it back and forth basically implying for her to play give him a head rub.

this is his tattoo

let not the scars of my past affect my future. - Page 3 27f34ce209819d125080ee02eebd7901
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next