Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

let not the scars of my past affect my future.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

let not the scars of my past affect my future. - Page 4 Empty Re: let not the scars of my past affect my future.

Post by Death Rules Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:12 pm

I looked down at him, "Most women wouldn't let men do this when they barely know each other." I said with a slight grin as I began to run my fingers through his longish hair. Letting my finger nails gently run on his scalp, I leaned down without putting pressure on his head and kissed his back since I couldn't kiss his shoulder or anything. "If I'm truly stuck here I'm going to need clothes since your clothes are too big." I said smiling, slightly making fun of him that he was like a giraffe with his height. I had one leg draped off of the bed and the other bent with my foot under my hanging leg. I didn't realize I was giving him a peep show since I didn't have underwear. I leaned down and playfully bit his hip gently but enough where he felt it but not enough to really hurt. I didn't want to ask him for sex, I felt bad for asking. I continued to run my fingers through his hair and would gently smooth down his hair with my free hand slowly down his head and stopped when my hand got to his shoulder blades, I looked at his tattoo while I did it. "Did I wake you when I was more or less draped over you? If I did I didn't mean to." I said looking at his one eye that I could see.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

let not the scars of my past affect my future. - Page 4 Empty Re: let not the scars of my past affect my future.

Post by redhead14 Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:53 pm

Leo had his eyes closed as he enjoyed the scalp massage he was receiving, a smirk came to his lips at lyla's remark. "Yeah well most women don't get into bed of a man they barely know, but you're quiet the acceptation." Leo commented as he let his thumb gently trace circles on her lower thigh near the knee. " We can go shopping later love even though I'm pretty sure you look pretty cute in my t shirt." Leo open his eyes when he felt teeth on his hip, only to come eye to eye with lyla's peach, a gleam came to his amber eyes. It had been a while since Leo last had sex mainly because he had met lyla. Leo didn't answer her last question as he suddenly was on top of lyla in a matter of seconds. Leo did not say anything as he looked into lyla's eyes, he placed a hand on her cheek before leaning forward, their lips so close his breath could be felt against hers "May I ?" he asked as to kiss her. He was going to take it slow since he knew she had just gone through hell the couple days prior
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:24 pm

I looked into his eyes and spread my legs wide, "Yes you may." I said as my nipples beaded and shown through his T-Shirt. My breathing quickened with anticipation of this finally happening. I took his hand and placed it on my mound as I looked at his erection. I started to become quite wet in preparation of having sex with him. I raised my head and kissed him, I gently bit his lip and then ran my tongue over the place I bit. I saw how large he was and got excited, "Don't be slow about it, I'm horny and I want it at a good pace if you have the stamina." I said smiling softly teasing him. I soon raised up and lightly bit his neck gently.

(Do you want Lyla to get pregnant?)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:36 pm

Leo gave a devilish smirk as he watched lyla's body begging for him. The male pressed his lips firmly yet softly to hers before moving to her neck. Leo allowed lyla to move his hand to her breast as he targeted her neck, slowly sucking, licking and nipping her soft flesh leaving marks as to where he had been. He removed his shirt from her before taking a look at her naked body for the first time. Leo grasped her right breast gently massaging it as him mouth consumed her left one. He was never one todo as he was told and this was no exception. The male sucked and tongued her nipple, Leo could feel them beading which only made him want to tease her more. He removed his mouth from her left breast before reattaching it with her right one, which he became a bit more aggressive with letting his tongue flick quickly against her hard nipple. As Leo came up from her breast he kissed her growling at her as he felt teeth sink into his lip. Amber eyes glared at her before he moved down to her stomach trailing marks all the way to her juicy peach. "Eager to please are we?" he teased at how wet lyla was and he had not done anything major yet. Leo was semi hard as he let his tongue trail over the girls entrance before she could make a remark about him teasing her. amber eyes looked up at lyla as Leo sucked on her clit before allowing his tongue to enter her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:56 am

I looked down at him as he sucked me and I was moaning and crying out with immense pleasure. I gripped the sheets with my hands and arched my back, but when he put his tongue inside me my hips bucked, the pleasure was too intense for my body and I tried to close my legs a little. "Yes Leo yes." I said in a moan. My nipples hardened more as I reached a hand down and gently placed my hand on his head, "Please." I said in a breathy voice as I started to move up the bed more and out of his reach with his tongue. I couldn't take it when he used his tongue, it was very pleasurable but it was so intense and I wasn't used to it. More juices coated my entrance with pleasure and excitement of him potentially sinking his cock inside me. I was panting a little bit, I could see he'd left a little bit of a mark on my right breast and I really enjoyed that. "I want your dick inside me Leo." I said whining just a little bit.

(Do you want Lyla to get pregnant this round?)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:52 am

(Not yet.)
Leo continued his assault on her juicy peach, her moans and cries only simulating him. The male latched onto lyla's thighs as he felt her buck up into his mouth, he knew she was about to melt like pouty in his hand. As lyla moved up the bed out of the reach of his mouth, Leo let his tongue slide out of her by itself. Her juices mixed with his saliva coated his lips, which Leo licked off without breaking eye contact with lyla. His eyes looked more like a hungry animal as he listen to her words, Leo slowly removed his sweats revealing his dick to her in full view. "Are you sure about that my love" he said in a husky voice as he crawled up her body until his shaft was pressed up against her entrance. He slowly rubbed his dick against her allowing her juices to coat him so that he would enter her smoothly. As he continued to stimulate lyla, Leo pressed his lips to hers for a passionate kiss.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:57 pm

I arched into his body as he ran his erection up and down my folds, stimulating me. I kissed him back as my breasts pressed against his chest before my body went back into the bed. "Please don't tease me." I said in a breathy voice as I stilled his hand and brought the head of his penis to my entrance. "You want it just as bad as me, so do both of us a favor and fuck me." I said clenching the sheets in my hands as he continued to stimulate me. I lightly bit the inside of his left upper arm in a slight warning. "If you don't fuck me right now I'm going to die of sexual frustration." I said as I bent my knee's so they lightly rested against the outside of his legs.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Leo could not help but smirk, mentally giving himself a pat on the back as he watched lyla's actions from beneath him. He had to admit though she was right, he did want it bad more than he would ever let on. " You are very bossy when you do not get your way aren't you" Leo growled into the girls ear as he skillfully aligned the head of his dick to her entrance before slowly pushing just the tip in. He wanted her to adjust to his size before he actually started moving. Leo watched her face for warning signs as he pushed his hips firm but gently forward till his full length was inside of her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon May 08, 2017 10:43 pm

I arched up into his body and cried out with pleasure. My breasts pushed up against his chest, "Your so big." I said looking between us as his erection pushed all the way inside me. It felt so good but I felt so full. I kissed him and lightly bit his bottom lip as I let my hands explore his naked glorious body. I was panting with all the pleasure that was going through my nerve endings. My nipples hardened as I spread my legs wider and bent them at the knee's as I gently squeezed his hips and thighs.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Leo lowered his head to the girls breast as he began to find his rhythm of thrusting and grinding into her peach. His amber orbs locked with hers "Your going to feed my ego love"leo said with a smirk as he allowed his tongue to drag over her nipple of her left breast before he hungrily suckled on her nipple. Leo grunted as he felt his balls slap against lyla's body, He had slept with he fair share of girls but there was something about this one that left him starving for more than just her body. He unlatched from the girls left breast, his tongue making a popping sound against her breast as it fell from his mouth. Leo skillfully repositioned both of them while still inside lyla moving to reverse cowgirl allowing lyla to have control.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4