Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirty dirty rich rich dirty dirty beautiful <3

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dirty dirty rich rich dirty dirty beautiful <3    Empty Dirty dirty rich rich dirty dirty beautiful <3

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 pm

$Money Honey$

I trot gracefully into the clearing. I grin and take in all the overwelming scents of the wild, pine, aspen, grass, squirrels, rouge male wolves.... thats what I was after. I smirk as I catch the scent of one, strong, powerful, cocky, and everything I was looking for. I raise my long nose into the air and smell again, there it was, due south of me, downwind. I howl long and majestic as I hope for an answer. I rest my eyes as I wait, cutting off my other scensory organs to focus aon hearing his howl, the one sound that is long awaited for a female wolf who has been kicked from her pack. I breathe slow as my heart quickens and I pay close attention to my surroundings.

[it that good?]

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dirty dirty rich rich dirty dirty beautiful <3    Empty Re: Dirty dirty rich rich dirty dirty beautiful <3

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:36 pm

I can say with certainty that when I walk- I don't just walk, I strut. My whole being is perfect. I'm the definition if there ever was one. My muscles bulged under my coat as I stalked the woods- howling occasionally and moving against the wind whenever possible. Wing helped to transfer me scent easily. I smirked with my white spotted muzzle as I perked my ears carefully. Nothing unusual greeted my sensitive sensory organs.
My black and brown body stood out roughly in the brightly lit forest. But at night- I was a killer. In both hunting and sexually finding a partner. Unlike most wolves I had somehow found a way to not stay attached to one she-wolf. But I was hoping that would change tonight.
Then I heard it. A howl. Powerful. Whispery. Female.
I grinned as I let loose a long and beautifully pitched howl- telling her how I was coming and to just keep up the call. I could hardly stop myself from jogging myself down the deer trails.
(Making the Bio now Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Dirty dirty rich rich dirty dirty beautiful <3    Empty Re: Dirty dirty rich rich dirty dirty beautiful <3

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Money Honey~

I lift my ears quickly, there it was! I grin and stand in my usual feminine stance, shifted weight, my long slender body reflecting the hot sun's rays as I stand there, waiting for the gorgeous male to step out. I never can contain my thoughts..... Before I knew it my mind was racing, thinking about him, was he a forcer? Was he shy? Was he just right? I hoped for the last one...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:47 pm

I jumped out of the forest and into the clearing holding my new plaything. She was a beauty. Long, slender and the sex appeal went on and on. I smiled as I saw her.
"'ello, Love." I said, giving her one of my best cocky- smarter than any other male you've ever seen looks. I flaunted my black tail and whipped my ears around to listen to her voice- which I was sure was beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:50 pm

I smirk as I see him and swing my tail enticingly "Hey handsome" I said, my voice was regal, classy, and most of all, sexy. I step foreward, my feminine size moving freely toward him, but I curve to the right and circle him, nosing his strong muscles and I feel my spine tingle at his smexiness[lolz] I sigh a girly sigh in my head and watch him calmly "What is a fine one like you doing all alone, babe?" I asked, my voice still tom boy and beautiful. His voice was the opposite though, deep, rich, amazing....
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 pm

I could almost feel myself peek out of my sheath as she started to talk. Her voice was smexy (Very Happy) and I was smitten. As she nosed my shoulders I couldn't help but return the favor- shivering when we both reached our tail ends.
"I was looking for someone to keep my company in my cave. It's so hot out here- I thought I might invite someone back to myself." I smiled and nosed closer to her underbelly and leg. I sniffed discreetly and almost froze from the amaingness of how she smelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:57 pm

I sneeze slightly at him and keep my devilish grin. "Why I would be honored my stranger" I said, the words came from my mouth like the sound of a piano; dark and light, evil and good. It mixed perfectly with me. I brush against him as I walk past, my tail hanging under his chin and calling him to me. I toss my head and walk sexily to the woods that he came from, almost positive he would follow.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Follow I did, almost jumping on her and humping her there.
But I decided I was going to be gentlemanly to her, and take her to my humble abode- which might still smell of sex. I wasn't sure- it would be a little over a week old.
"This way-" I beckoned with my tail, leading her along a path towards a cave that only wolves could fit in. I waited for her to know where the entrance was then I crawled into a much more spacious room that was lit by a hole in the ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:05 pm

I watch him closely, noticing his want, his need. I almost laughed right then and there. I follow him through and sit down calmly, it was warm and perfect for, well, nevermind.... I breathe in fast my not loud and let it out slow, holding myself back. I follow him with my strong green eyes, they were mysterious and strange for wolves.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:08 pm

"What'd you think?" I asked, looking around proudly at the room. I'd actually made the entrance smaller than it had been. It'd been a bears house but now they were too big to enter and just left me alone. I turned back to hear her answer.
(SHORT!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:10 pm

I nod at him, not really listening though "What can I say? Its perfect" I said, standing up and nosing around, smelling all his scents, I picked up other femmes.. but that didn't bug me I was used to it, since I used to be in a pack.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:14 pm

I smirked- then lidded my eyes and made my way towards here. "You're perfect." I said, breathlessly as I started nosing her fur and licking her ear. She was hot and in my house- it was almost like she was asking me to take her. Which she might as well have been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 pm

I rest my eyes as he licks me I chuckle and pull away from him "You don't need to charm me" I said to him, my fur was shining beautifully in the small spotlight, it was like a movie....

[soooo short : [ ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:20 pm

"Of course I don't need too, but I like it better that way." I murmured into her ear. I snuggled into her neck before going to her rump snipping at her tail slightly. My tail wagged a little faster than normal and I started nosing her back- waiting for her permission. That was how I was. Permission first- then access.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:23 pm

I smile small at him "Go on playboy" I said, the name wasn't used commonly, but I found it fun. I wait for him to make his move, he was a gentlemen, or so it seemed. I lower my head and move my tail from my rump. I position myself so I wouldn't fall when he got on.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:30 pm

All I could do was smile. Then mount her and dry hump while I waited for my tool to prepare itself. It only took one maybe two dry humps before my tool extended and I was able to enter her. She was warm and I couldn't wait to start thrusting- which I promptly did. Repeatably and with rhythm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:32 pm

I breathe out with wavering breaths as I wait for his best, the first were dry, nothing there and I waited for his enter, which soon followed and I moan quietly as he pushes up into me. He was good, just as I expected..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Her moan sent me into a frenzy and for a few seconds straight I had no rhythm just thrusts and sounds of enjoyment.
"I- Don't--- pftg- know your name." I finally said, as I pounded her into the ground. My legs pulled her closer to me and I could faintly hear the sound of smacking flesh and squelching- as my tool came in and out of her wet pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:39 pm

I rest my eyes and reply to him faintly "Money Honey" I said, my voice barely audible "I don't know yours" I said, wondering how much of a whore he thought I was since I was acting so sex crazed...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:43 pm

"Blister. Not my real name- some whore gave it to me when I was fucking her. Said I'd blistered her cunt." I moaned out loud and released my first cum. I screamed her name. "HONEY!" Then I went at it again- only giving myself a few moments rest before pulling her closer and closer until I was only at most a quarter of an inch apart from her when I thrust all the way in. I hoped I was hitting her G-spot. Couldn't tell- but I was hitting her wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:48 am

I breathe hard and heavy when he pushes farther in, he had it, my spot. I throw my head down and moan heavily, every pump of his left me wanting more. I tightly close my eyes and step into him, hoping he didnt mind.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:37 pm

My ears perked forward as she moved back into me as I thrusted. I managed to go in even farther than ever and was at the point it felt like I was dry humping- with my cock lost inside her. Untill it came back out and I thrusted it back in, anyways. I threw my head back as I rammed her over and over- whimpering and moaning as she clenched and tightened around my tool- signaling that she was just about to cum. I was holding back so we could cum together.
"I'm gonna explode!" I moaned lustily in her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:09 pm

i walk though the depths of the trees and walked out i heard two wolfs and pricked my ears.i was only 10 weeks old and lost my mother.i walked out from the distance and seen a male on top of a female.i looked the other way and blurted out "yuck!"

Last edited by .:evanescence:. on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:19 pm

I groan loudly as he says that and lower my head, then prick my ears forward and bristle, pulling out from under him I pin my ears tightly, they almost dissappeared. I let out a loud snarl that echoed around the cave, it sounded like five or six angry wolves were in the cave. I lower my tail and lift my chops up, making my whole nose wrinkle nine or so times until it reached my eyes. "What do you want kid" I said loudly, my voice sounded pissed as I hissed the words through clenched teeth.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:36 pm

i put my tail between my legs and put my ears behide my head."i-i"i said and put my head down."my mother died from another wolf,i donthave anyone else too take care of me."i said and started too walk ff my tail still between my legs.

Dirty dirty rich rich dirty dirty beautiful <3    Gold_p10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum