Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ocean, Life on Land (Open for RP!!)

2 posters

Go down

My Ocean, Life on Land (Open for RP!!) Empty My Ocean, Life on Land (Open for RP!!)

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Name : Shaylee

Species: Mermaid (When submerged in water)

Looks: Long blonde hair that reaches past her waist. Her blue eyes are dazzling and are huge, and she can sometimes feel quite insecure about them, as they are so different

Personality: Shaylee is different than other girls. She isn't obssesed with make-up and clothes and boys. She can be quite shy and reserved, she loves to sing and this is one of her greatest gifts. She can be quite sassy sometimes, but usually keeps to herself.

History: Her adoptive parents, found her on the beach, with nothing but a bracelet that said her name. They adopted her but quickly find out that she was no human child, but a mermaid. They swore to keep it a secret and brought her up as a human child. When Shaylee was 12, she and her parents (adopted) went out onto the boat as they lived close to the beach, while Shaylee was swimming there was an explosion. She quickly raced back to find that they were both dead. Now she lives with her uncle, who also knows her secret and is like a father to her.

My Ocean, Life on Land (Open for RP!!) Allison-harvard-underwater-

My Ocean, Life on Land (Open for RP!!) Tumblr_lvkkw2mHSR1r2n46mo1_1280

My Ocean, Life on Land (Open for RP!!) M9
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

My Ocean, Life on Land (Open for RP!!) Empty Re: My Ocean, Life on Land (Open for RP!!)

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:25 pm

My name is~ Lee

I am~ 17 years old

my gender is~ Male

I am a~ Transforming sea horse

my personality is~ quite shy and quiet, but underwater, I am loud and noisy, like a horse. I love to be petted and fed sugarcubs or seaweed. I am loving as a human and can breath under water.

I look as a human....~ Tall and lanky, with greyish aqua eyes, with short brown hair, I am often bullied by other fish or humans so I often have black eyes and scars.

I look as a seahorse...~ I am a banana yellow with large speckles of blue/grey spots and patches. and can be ridden by others, I am the same size as a normal horse I have big eyes which are a sparkling amber/orange.

Other things about me~ In human, I am a expert swimmer and can breath under water, I can befriend other merpeople/fish and I will only reveal my human form if I can trust them.

My picture~ My Ocean, Life on Land (Open for RP!!) Sea-horse and My Ocean, Life on Land (Open for RP!!) Teenage_boy_with_brown_hair_in_a_park_close-up_x4ga7-8
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

My Ocean, Life on Land (Open for RP!!) Empty Re: My Ocean, Life on Land (Open for RP!!)

Post by Daydreamer Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Sorry but she's taken into another role-play! Ishould've put that in the title srryl
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:35 pm

oh, okay!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down