Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll Stay In The Past (Open)

2 posters

Go down

I'll Stay In The Past (Open) Empty I'll Stay In The Past (Open)

Post by Little.Goat Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Name: Vengeance
Nickname: Fang
Breed: Winged Wolf
Personality: He is a very romantic wolf, flirting with every female in sight. He never goes into a real relationship with any of them, just make them think its real, then leave. Basically a love and leave you kind of wolf. But he has a different side, a side stuck in the past. This side of his personality only comes out when a certain female gets involved.
History: Abandoned as a pup, Fang had to teach himself to fly. A female pup a little younger than him captured his heart, and they had 3 successful litters together. On the fourth litter, his beloved mate died. This is why he refuses to give any female real love, afraid he will lose her as well.
Description-

Basically he is a snowy white wolf with red and back markings. The black is like a cape, extending to about his wolf elbows and back to the base of his tail. The red shadows that as well as tipping his tail. He has unique symbols on his legs that stand for something in an ancient language. His eyes are
green.

He is up and ready for roleplaying.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

I'll Stay In The Past (Open) Empty Re: I'll Stay In The Past (Open)

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Name: Naomi
Breed: Winged Wolf
Personality: Naomi can be very snappy indeed. She won't let other wolves especially brutes boss her around. Although she does have a kinder side to her she rarely show's it at all. She doesn't fall for any tricks that males set for her. She is intelligent. Her sharp tongue is worse than her bite though, and even though she may have a temper she can be very gentle, when she wants to be.
History: when Naomi was 3 years old, she left her pack. During the first couple of months on her own, she was forced by a passing rogue wolf. 2 of her pups were still born but one male survived, he grew up with her, and even though Naomi tried to raise him, he had a darkness in his heart and left her but not without leaving Naomi unscathed.
Description: She is a black wolf, with streaks of burgundy highlights throughout her fur. Half of her ear is torn thanks to her son, Darius. She has a strange white marking on her chest that she never really understood and never tried to, to her its just a patch of white fur on her. She has piercing amber eyes.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Well, Vengeance is already being used. But I do have aother male that I need to make, so you can rp witj him.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Oops ok didn't know XD sure though.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum