Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azazel ~~ The Demon Hunts

Go down

Azazel ~~ The Demon Hunts Empty Azazel ~~ The Demon Hunts

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Azazel**

In the deepest reaches of the Redwood Forest, a truly evil soul lurked and hunted for it's next fix to his deadly addiction. There was nothing more important to him than what he was searching for. After all, though, the stallion had always gotten what he wanted, and nothing could get in the way of him now. He threw his head with a graceful movement in his muscular neck, and a loud call escaped his black maw.

P.O.V.
I paw the ground deeply with my black hooves, my tail and mane whipping behind me like a war banner in the middle of a storm. The Redwoods were the perfect cover and obstacle for my favorite sport. A small grin played on my lips, and I reared up. I paw the air and scream into the air around me, calling for anyone who may be listening. However, I was looking for mares, and any stallion that came along, looking for anything but a fight, is a stallion who doesn't deserve to live.

[[Sorry So Short and Bad]]

Back to top Go down

Azazel ~~ The Demon Hunts Empty Re: Azazel ~~ The Demon Hunts

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Dubonnet~

She stroled through the prarie. Dust flung to her coat. The bright blazing sun relfecting off her beautiful brown coat. Her mane and tail was flagged out behind her in a black pool. Soon she stopped besdie a river, pulling her ehad down she dipped her muzzle into the crashing waves. As it circled her muzzle, she drank her fill. Throwing her head back up, and grazing by her hooves. Tail flicking out into the distance to scare away any incoming flies. She snorted, ears were pinned back, lost in the raging black pool that clothed her neck with a flowing mane. Dubonnet threw her head up to hear a ditant niegh from a stallion. She returned the niegh, awaiting for the stallion to come bursting into the moorland.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum