Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About The Work (Open, Mature. Join please? No male dogs allowed)

2 posters

Go down

All About The Work (Open, Mature. Join please? No male dogs allowed) Empty All About The Work (Open, Mature. Join please? No male dogs allowed)

Post by Little.Goat Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:32 pm

All About The Work (Open, Mature. Join please? No male dogs allowed) Labradore_n_collie_cross_dog_by_sidneyj06

Info- This is stationed in medival times, so cars and stuff don't exist yet,
------------

Challenge felt the red twine tug at his neck once more, urging him forward. Sorrel eyes gazed up at his boy, who looked sad. "I'm sorry, boy. I only have a couple coins left, and I need food." Letting out a sad whine, Challenge licked his boy's hand. The sight and sounds of the market place entered Challenges view. Dogs were tied up on separate posts, whining or snarling.

"Fine dog you got there, give you 200 coins for him. " A well dressed man offered the boy, yanking the leash from the boy. "300, and its a deal." His boy said, patting Challenge softly. "Bye, boy." The boy said, walking away.

His rope was tied to one of the posts. Challenge didn't appreciate being squeezed and having his gums looked over. Many offers were made on him, but a human and his/her dog made the highest.

(You be the human and dog)

Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

All About The Work (Open, Mature. Join please? No male dogs allowed) Empty Re: All About The Work (Open, Mature. Join please? No male dogs allowed)

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:53 am

All About The Work (Open, Mature. Join please? No male dogs allowed) Modiving1
Millie stood proudly as a normal dog would, many people bustled around her and kicked her, Millie growled often at the people as she and her owner stood at the front, hearing about the new dog they had bought she spotted him, she smiled and looked at him "Your coming with us, we don't live on the street but in a giant house, and we get given free food everyday! lots of it!" Millie barked happily, her frail thin frame jumping around lightly, her owner handed the man the coins and took the leash.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

All About The Work (Open, Mature. Join please? No male dogs allowed) Empty Re: All About The Work (Open, Mature. Join please? No male dogs allowed)

Post by Little.Goat Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Challenge looked at the white dog, and growled at her. "I don't need lots of food, but good food. I'm a working dog, I herd sheep." He said proudly. As an example, he barked at a sheep, breaking free of the humans grasp and rounding it it and its small herd into a corner. the man who had bought him laughed, and handed the leash back to Millie's owner.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:33 am

Mille Steped back, not wanting to make the inncident worse, her owner uncliped her leash and Millie sped back, walking into the medevil house and into the dungeon, her owner was daughter of a lord, who owned the dungeons. Being a albino alsation, she guarded the exit door, looking big and gruff, meanwhile, her owner started to run back home with Challenge.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Challepulled and pulled at the leash, trying to follow he dog. Finally, he slipped out of the collar and sped towards it, knocking a guard out of the way as he dashed inside.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:42 am

Mille's owner dashed back and ran to her room, starting to draw a picture of Millie from memory. Millie catched a prisoner trying to snatch the keys of the wooden table, Millie growled and started to bark and claw violently at the cell, before a guard walked in "Millie. Enough." The guard said sternly "But!" she sighed and sat at the back again. A young boy was chasing sheep helplessly around the field, trying to herd them back in. Then he saw Challenge. Noticing Challenge was a herding dog, he called Challenge over "Here boy! come on! help me herd these sheep!" He called to Challenge.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Challenge flicked his ears, wondering how the boy even knew he could herd sheep. Without thinking about it for long, he took off, circling around the sheep and driving them into the tight pen. His black coat had a little sheep snot on it, but other than that, he was quite proud. A ram attempted to escape, and Challenge barked at him, crouching on the ground. The ram charged, hitting the dog in the chest with a hoof. Challenge nipped at his heels, and eventually the gate swung shut and kept the ram in.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:25 pm

The boy rubbed Challenges chest "don't worry, the ram's gonna be meat soon." The boy said and patted his head before giving him a working dog street, before picking the oil lamp up and walking back inside. Millie Snarled at the prisoners before walking up the curling stairs and through the royal door into Millies regal bedroom, a large non-lighted chanderliar hung from the ceiling. Millie barked at her owner and disrupted her drawing, her owner patted the bed and Millie hopped up as The girl began to sketch her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Challenge soon found Millie and her owner. He leapt into the sketch, putting muddy paw prints all over it. He licked her face, pinning her to the bed and putting paw prints all over her shirt. He barked at Mille. "Why did you guys get me? All she really does is sit and draw you."
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Millie Cocked her head "didn't you want a new home?" Millie asked, Her owner laughed and rubbed Challenge's ears, looking into his amber eyes, then at the white splodge on his chest as she dropped the lead stick, paper and compass on the floor.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum