Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running out of time (Siver Shadows)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Running out of time (Siver Shadows) Empty Running out of time (Siver Shadows)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:15 am

Alex~
I ran across the border, only a tall, limited ammo gun for protection,
it was a dangourous world out there, missing my family
was the last thing on my mind. My head rushed the thought
about I was training to go to war soon, I shook the thought out of my
head and ran across the sandy ground, kicking up bits of sand as I
did so. For some reason I didn't know, I wasn't very well liked in Korea
"faster boy! faster!" shouted a man to me, he was my commander,
I took a deep breath and started to speed along the border.
I let out a moan as I started to almost take long leap like strides as
I ran with the gun held up across my left shoulder.
"that's it boy! as fast as possible!" Yelled the general.
I clenched my teeth and started to take very long strides, trying to
impress the general, finally I skidded to a stop and my feet flung
sandy gravel up into the sky, I bent low to the ground as I skidded
along the floor. Eventually I stopped and fell to the floor with exustion.
"same time tommorow, I expect you here. You'll turn to be a great
soldier lad." Said the general. He was the only one I knew who spoke
my language. I nodded and laid on the floor, breathing heavily.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Running out of time (Siver Shadows) Empty Re: Running out of time (Siver Shadows)

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:10 am

It's a dangerous world out there- filled endless violence and heartbreak and even death. No one knows why it came, no one knows why its exactly here. No one knows why people sometimes give people so much pain without the guilt. You see it on TVs- on video cames- in real life and no one can step up to stop it completly so we can live without what gives us pain deep inside. No more suside or homoside- no more hurting inside. I used to dream of my parents and what they would have done when they found out I wasn't coming home- found I was in North Korea. I wonder how if they regretted preassuring me to go- saying I would have fun. I wonder how my best friend's parents felt when the army found a little girl across South Korea's border dead and on the ground, so easy to see. I've been trapped here for years... since I was a little girl and no one stepped border over so they could help me. So what wondered to myself is that... did they care? Or did they go and have another child... or were they too feared of North Korea and just waited for their baby to come home?

I douted that their baby would come home- their baby was trapped in North Korea, forced to live with someone she didn't even know though the lady was so nice. She was forced to marry a man she didn't love and forced her to do stuff she didn't like and hurt her so much. She was forced to watch her best friend die right before her eyes and was forced to go into the forest to watch her get thrown across the forest and forced to go on with life though she didn't like that. The funny thing is... this girl is me.

I thought about it as I looked at the small, but deep stream that was formed all the way across the border so no one who wanted to get away, and was brave enough get away, didn't get away. They were lucky because I was never teached to swim. They were lucky because no one here was teached to swim. You can run thousands of miles down this river and you'd only find it pouring into the ocean. So I just stood here, knees pushed against my frail chest and my arms upon my knees as well as I looked across the stream watching the life of the forest in South Korea and imagining memories I was not supposed to remember. But I did. I then saw somebody and I stood still. I saw a outline of a young man about my age. He was on the ground heaving as if he'd worken really hard. He was wearing a suit from the army! She hoped he'd notice her, but she was never ever aloud to talk to anyone there and it was rear to see someone so close to the border
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Running out of time (Siver Shadows) Empty Re: Running out of time (Siver Shadows)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:47 am

Alex~
I looked slightly to the side noticing there was
someone there and saw a girl, I knelt up noticing
she was looking rather lonely and sad. She was a
Hostage. I knew it. I slowly rose up to my feet and
Walked over to her, looking at her closly she looked
like she was the same nationality as myself.
"hello..." I said, I cleared my throat are you um, a
hostage?" I asked her politly. "Alex! who are you
talking too?!" Shouted the general somewhere
behind me "um, no one!" I answered back, so I
continued talking to her, my black hair pointy as
the sound of shouting people was faintly being
heard in the distance.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:07 am

When he went to the edge of the boder and looked at me, studying my features closely I instantly felt red reached my cheeks and drew my lips into my mouth and let them fade away. Turning back around and saw him there, asking me a question. I lifted myself up, and straightened my dress which kind of covered my shoes and pants and looked back up at him. I knew, like everyone else, I'd have to lie saying that it was the best here and no I lived here my whole life. But I was always a different story. I'd do whatever it takes to escape this hellhole even if it takes telling the truth - on the border.

I walked close the edge of the boder, turning around and looking behind me to study the trees, making sure nobody was here. But I heard no movement. No sound at all. I turned back around and combed through my long blonde hair with my fingers. When I heard a strong and gruff voice behind him when I was about to answer, I gasped and pulled away... almost. All being jumpy, I needed to be able to stand up so I leaned in and whispered. "Yes ever since I was a child." I said making sure I didn't fall into the river.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:47 am

Alex~
My cheeks flushed a pale pink and I
Looked at the stream behind her
"watch out, you might fall in there.
I'm Alex, my history might be reletivly
the same as yours then. I was taken
from my home when I was just a boy."
I said, looking at her breifly, hearing
someone come he did a tuck in roll,
grabbing her with him and pulled her
under a tree base.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:22 pm

When I noticed him blush I smiled. But then, staring at him, his features when suddenly I was pushed off and onto the me back under a tree he was on top of her now and she stared in his eyes before pushing him off. "What the-" I didn't finished when someone came. As he appeared from the shadows his outline came into view. I noticed it was her fiancë. I gave a silent gasp and pulled me, and Alex deeper into the tree barrair. "I'm Molly," I breathed. "Why did you even decide to cross the border? It's dangerous." I said and looked at him. I couldn't help but worry for him... what if he were to get trapped here this time? Unless he was from here and I never noticed him. I shifted when we were a bit too close but this barrair hardly had room so I was forced to.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Alex~
"I crossed the border because I was
forced to. Not because I wanted
too." Alex brethed, he pressed
her back down gentely "keep
down." He said, noticing he
was coming closer.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:31 pm

[font=Georgia]I shifted and looked at him when he told me what happened. I looked more serious, more curious. "Hey how did you get across there?" I asked curiously and waited for his answer. We were so close but I was afraid to move away for I fiancë who was looking for me. I held my breath. "Where are you, Molly?" I heard him asked./font]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:26 am

Alex~
Alex sank back under the tree
and said "The general had to
teach me to swim over."
Alex whispered, He looked
at her "Who's that?" he asked
His chest low to the ground
as he stared at the young man.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:48 pm

When he asked who it was the man gave up looking for her by the river and left. She gave a sigh of relief, waiting for a few minutes before sliding from under the brush, and looking back at Alex, helping him out, taking his hand. "It's my fiancè I'm being forced to marry." she says grunting as she let him out and got up, wipping herself. "Yep, it's come to that. I'm only 15 and I'm already getting married." She sighed. "Obiously," she muttered. "No one cares what I think. No, Molly is their little toy they can hit, and contorl around whenever they want." As she did this she was pacing.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:07 am

Alex~
"oh. Fiance. I can't belive that they
actually force young girls to marry.
So anyway, where are you from?"
He asked, Following her side as
she paced.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:26 am

I smiled when he joined my pacing. I stopped and looked at him, looking serious. "Don't you know what you could do?" I asked, my heart racing. "You could teach me how to swim and I can leave this hell-forsaken. Um, meet me in the morning and you can teach me. My wedding is in 2 days and I don't want to get married before I leave." I looked so hopeful, so determined. "Would you do this?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 am

Alex~
Alex stopped when she stopped
and He looked at her when she
looked at him. Listening to her
he smiled "hmmmm, yeah, why
not then...!" I laughed as I looked
at the water behing the treeline.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:46 am

I jumped up and down, squealing. Not knowing what I was doing, I pulled him into a hug. I pulled away and looked at the ground, slightly embarssed. I looked up. "Sorry." I whisper clenching my teeth. Looking between the trees, I found that the world was slowly darkening around us and I knew my mother would be worried. I pulled a smile back up my lips again and shook his hand, realizing the redness just suddenly left my face. "I'll... see ya tomorrow. Now, hurry across the border." I said and brought my hair out my eyes and then turned and disappeared into the trees. But I stopped and turned to make sure he got across.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Alex~
I smiled when I was drawn into a hug and
I turned tomorrow "At dawn, the
only time the general isn't here." I
Said, and with that I leaped across
the border and sprinted back to the
camp before finding my romates and
walking into the camp room.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:39 pm

I smiled and watched him leap and across then with that, I turned and got my laundry. Having been there for awhile, it'd dried and it'd make like I'd been doing laundry. I got home and was dark. I closed the door and looked around. "Ma?" I asked. I entered the room to see my mother propped on the chair. "I'm home." Instantly my mother stood up and pulled me into a hug. "Oh baby I was so worried I thought you-" she cut herself off and I knew what she was about to say but I asked, "what?"
"Never mind." she answered and turned away. "So um you fiancè was looking for you. He said when he went looking for you at the clothing hanger he didn't see you." My heart skipped a couple of beats. I hadn't thought about that. "Erm... I was looking for medicine for you cold, ma." I stammered. "He shouldn't be worried about me anyway."
"What are you talking about? Good men are always worried about their women." She said and touched my arm. Rage boiled inside me and I felt like screaming out but inside I shook my head. "I don't love him ma..."
"We always start-" she started.
"Stop." I say and turn walking into my room and shutting it all pure silence. All darkness. I sat in my room, up for most of the night but I soon fell asleep. I awoke at dawn and got dressed, putting my hair in a ponytail before hurrying towards the forest. 1 more day. I hope he could teach me fast.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Alex~
I leapt onto my bed, I still wore
my day clothes at night, I had
no choice, I was chatting to
many other people who were
scattered around the room until
the General walked in and turning
off the light "lights out." He said sternly
and walked away, they all settled down
until someone scrunched up paper into
a straw and blew down into the straw,
the paper flew out and hit Alex's head,
Alex laughed and chucked the paper back
at the kid before everyone but me was
asleep but me, I was thinking about home,
and about tommorow...
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:52 pm

I arrived at the forest and the stream and sat down, waiting for him. Maybe he was just trying to get past the general without waking him up...? I didn't know but I hoped he didn't ditch me. This was my only chance on escaping. The only chance I can return back to Ireland (I think) and live with my family once again. But how'd I repay Alex? I didn't know, maybe a few gold coins- maybe the rest of them? That's how much escaping meant to me.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 pm

Alex~
Alex Slowly creeped past the generals
desk and ran outside, before leaping
over the border and finding her again,
"sorry I was late..." He breathed,
looking at her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Soon he appeared from the trees and a smile, exposing my white teeth showed up. I walked to the border. "Its okay." He said and helped him across to get his hands. "Here."

(Sss)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Alex~
Alex smiled and said "thanks"
He walked up tothe water and
slid in, before stretching out a
hand to help her get in "with my
help, we should be escaping this
place by sunset" Alex said smiling
brightly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:05 pm

I couldn't wait! All the words he was telling me, rassured me so much. But when extended a hand I swallowed. "It looks pretty deep." I mutter but I had to trust him. I did trust him. Finally, I took his hand and slipped into the stream. I gasped at the coldness and peddled my feet frantically feeling like I was falling. I gripped onto Alex's shoulders, to keep myself up but peddled my feet. The current of the river seemed lighter weight on me now. "How do you find this easy to learn?" I laugh.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Alex~
Alex laughed "It isn't that hard, to start
paddling raise your arms out of
the water, past your head and
back under, then do the same
with your other arm! Then, move
your legs up and down in a kicking
motion." He said, doing the actions
he said.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:16 pm

As he did the actions, I still held onto one of his shoulders to keep me ashore. "O-okay. I'll try. I postioned myself, hurrying over to the my side of the border in which I was close to and then started to do what he told but I was just falling and kept gripping the sides. I laughed. "Well, could you somehow prop me by my stomach lightly while I swim then let go when I feel confident?" I asked, biting my lip.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Alex~
Alex nodded "sure" He said,
He gently held under her trying
not to get to close, then he gently
moved along, telling her to paddle
reasuringly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum