Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left For Dead...(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Left For Dead...(Open) Empty Left For Dead...(Open)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Left For Dead...(Open) __die_for_you___by_fallingstudios-d4nf4js

~This is my Story...~

Do you know what its like to be left for dead?
Drained in the insanity of never to return?
Well, I do.. Having to always to feed on the souls of animals, rain never falling from the heavenly skys again. This place is what I call my home.. The depths of dispair, where I live for eternity. Here they call me, Black Veil..

Black Veil has lived here for thousand of years, unabel to find his way out of this hell hole. He is seeking and searching for a hint of civilization, but failing to find it. When he was born, where all living creatures were, he was the Prince. An amzing hire to his foals and his mate, but 2 years after his mate died. He was transported here, where he searched and searched for the living. Black Veil only found sand, and dirt. No rain fell, night and day arising and falling again each day of his miserable life... Which brings him here, this day... Forward, he will not give up...

Black Veil danced across the desert, his muscles shifting from one place to another. He bobbed his head up and down, letting snorting sounds vibrate in his throat. The swaying motion of how his slim body danced sideways, sand clinging to his coat. Black Veils hooves criss-crossed eachother, the rhythm was brilliant and graceful. Black Veil pricked his ears, whispers of the wind echoing. He stopped, holding his held high. Black Veil flagged his laced black tail out like a flag waving in the wind behind him. He snaked his head up, letting a eerie velvet neigh slice between his lips, making it flow out into a high pitched neigh.

A large silver crystal figure silently trotted gracefully down the sandy land, his hooves beating in a rhythm. Black Veil let his head hang low to the ground, then looking to the sky. The hot blazing sun reflecting off his silvery coat, making it shine with health and strength, His electrifying blue orbs burned with bravery in them, fearless stroke in them like a lightning bolt striking through someones heart.
Soon coming across his den, he dipped hsi head in the large hole. Scanning the dark area, then notifying that nothing was in there Black Veil walked in. His hooves clicking as they beated upon the black rocky surface, he snorted. Shaking his mane, blowing it out of his eyes. There was a gap in the ceiling, bright light shinning down upon a sparkling crystal blue pool, a small waterfall pouring into it. Small white waves reflecting as they spreaded throughout the pool. Black Veil smiled, dipping his muzzle in to take a quick gulp, letting it drain down his throat. His ears layed back, disappearing in the black raging mane that laced on his back neck.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Left For Dead...(Open) Empty Re: Left For Dead...(Open)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Anyone??
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Riley
I walked up a steep hill, my black pelt glistened with sweat as I dug my sharp hooves into the dirt getting attraction so I didn't go tumbling down the hill and break bones. I snorted as my muscles buldged with soreness as I climbed so I could see everything. My chest heeved as I dragged in air to my air starved lungs. My long black mane flew up into the air when I lunged to the top feeling as though I'd fall back down the hill
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Black Veil stalked out of the darkness and into the light. He glanced up at the sun, before snorting and bringing his head to teh ground. The breeze sent a fimilar scent, Black Veil threw his head up. Drawing in teh warm smell, he muffled a sigh. Cocking his head to one side, before trotting off down the deserted island. He started to bobb his head up and down. Criss-crossing his hooves, making a beat with them. A silent snort echoed, his mane dancing upon his neck. His black ribbon laced tail racing with the wind.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Riley
I soon ran down the hill at top speed and every once in a while it'd almost hit the ground with how fast I was going. When I was nearing the ground I jumped. I whinned into the air and slowed to a trot as my heart raced with how much energy I had put into not getting killed, I soon found a river and drank from the cool water
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Black Veil haulted instantly. Throwing his crown up to hear a loud eerie neigh sound. He pricked his ears, scanning around him. In the distance he could see a large shape flashing across the desert. Black Veil widened his eyes, rearing up and whirling around on his heels. Bolting off towards the image, his hooves were invisible beneath him as he ran at full speed. Pushing himself forward, neck drawing out under him, pushing himself harder and faster down the land. He was like a silver lining flashing through the sky, he was invisible. Only a silver line to show his appearance structure. As he neared the creature, he skidded slightly, trying to grib the ground to stop. Once he did, he let out a high pitched squeal, and a semi-rear to let the horse know he was here. Black hovoes striked out in mid-air, buffed out muscles blunged out of his silver coat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:33 pm

I turned toward the sound and stopped drinking. I lifted my head and water dripped down my chin,"Hello." I said politly. I shook my neck so my forelock would get out of my eyes so I could see his face. I sniffed the air seeing if I knew this new male from my journey
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum