Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Fantasies In The Dark~ *Herd With Open Ranks*

2 posters

Go down

~Fantasies In The Dark~ *Herd With Open Ranks* Empty ~Fantasies In The Dark~ *Herd With Open Ranks*

Post by Little.Goat Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Ranks available
Lead Mare
Scout
Warrior
Warrior
Member (Lots of members, I don't want to list them all)
-----
No drama.
Ask if you can join, I will assign you your rank.
--

Mine-

Mercy
Not even weaned yet
Mare
(Without the wings, Inow it says it is a colt, but just go wit it)

~Fantasies In The Dark~ *Herd With Open Ranks* GFS_Mercy__s_Gold_by_FlareAndIcicle

Royal
Stallion

~Fantasies In The Dark~ *Herd With Open Ranks* Prince_of_Royalty_by_FlareAndIcicle

Please please join?
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

~Fantasies In The Dark~ *Herd With Open Ranks* Empty Re: ~Fantasies In The Dark~ *Herd With Open Ranks*

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:13 pm

May I join?(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

~Fantasies In The Dark~ *Herd With Open Ranks* Empty Re: ~Fantasies In The Dark~ *Herd With Open Ranks*

Post by Little.Goat Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:58 pm

Yes. You can be the Scout.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:41 pm

What do the Scouts do excatly?

Name: Desert Moon
Personality: Proud. Kind. Aggressive. Brave. Fearless. Vicious. Fiesty. Never backs down in a fight, and never asks for help. She has a huge crush on the lead stud..
History: Not important...
Crush: Royal
Mate: None
~Fantasies In The Dark~ *Herd With Open Ranks* Foto-PIENZ8UF-D
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 pm

They scout ahead and check for danger. They are the more agile ones that can act lime mountain goats and leap from rock to rock)

My post-

Royal looked over the land, his mane blowing in his face. He let out a whinny, signaling all was safe. As his herd came out of the trees, he smiled at them. "Mercy, where is Mercy?" He asked, sighing in relief as his daughter appeared from the mass of horses. "By the next sunrise, we will be living in that meadow down there. True paradise."
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:55 pm

Desert Moon scouted ahead, shoving past the pack of horses, then swaying past Mercy. Nipping her mane lightly, Desert chuckled. Dipping her head over at Royal. She trotted forward, ahead of her herd. She looked over the horizon, seeing no danger what so ever, she nickered back to her herd. Telling them there is no sign of danger around here. She bobbed her head up and down before side trotting down the land. The rythum of her hooves when they beated upon the Earth, make a smooth rythum. Desert Moon smirked, then leaping forward twice, three, and four times across the landscape. She stopped, letting her tail lash against her sides, breathing in the fresh scent of new-leaf. The hott blazing sun reflecting off her coat. Mane adn tail flagging into the wind.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:58 pm

"Moon, didn't I just announce that it was safe? I guess I can give you credit for telling those who didn't hear." He nodded to his bouncing daughter, who paused and looked at him. "What?" The filly asked, blinking. "Either way, lets head down the trail. Single file line." He said, going down the trail, his daughter behind him.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum