Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOWL (Bio people ONLY!)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HOWL (Bio people ONLY!) Empty HOWL (Bio people ONLY!)

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:31 pm

DIRECTED TO: Whole Pack

Titanium

His paws stepped over pine cones and sticks. He was leading the pack to safe ground, away from the burning Hell of their old packs lands. The mountains were in the distance, Ti could see them. A howl escaped his maw, expecting to hear some back. A small pup tumbled and tripped at his feet, yipping and barking as she fell. Ti chuckled a little under his breath. "We are almost there. Up there is where we are going, to the mountains." His deep voice echoed through the fields and past the trees, rumbled in the leaves, and whispered to the hills. His white coat shined in the moonlight, blue eyes bright as the water next to them. Ti himself was getting quite hungry, so he called all hunters to him, stopping his tracks. "Hunters, come forth. I'm sure we are all hungry. Bring back a deer or two, please"

DIRECTED TO: Tayssi

Scarlett

Her heavy underbelly almost touched the ground as she walked by the side of her beloved mate. "I have to stop, now, dear." She exhaled a sigh of relief when she heard Ti's howl. She kept walking a little, and stopped when she could see that his white coat was not moving. Scarlett was even more relieved when he called the hunters forth to hunt for the pack, she needed it. Her unborn pups kicked and shifted under her skin, causing pain. She looked down between her front legs and licked her fur where the babies sat inside her. She looked back up at Lucian. "I love you, but this stinks." She laughed at herself. "I'm sure we'll love them even more when they get out, though."

DIRECTED TO: SION

Alien

She trotted infront of Scarlett, but, of course, behind Ti. Side to side with her mate, like everyone else who had one. She didn't speak a word to anyone but Luminous, and that was the occasional "I love you." That was the only person to whom she had ever spoken words to, and that was all she would ever say it to. Anyway, she was also relieved when she knew the hunter were going out, since everyone was hungry, including her. She sat by Luminous, resting her head on his shoulder. "It could be worse if I was pregnant, like Scarlett."

DIRECTED TO: Anyone who wants to reply.

Amnesia~

She tripped over Ti's feet, trying to keep up. She had to run to keep up with him. She yipped and barked because her paws hurt. She wanted to say, "When are we gonna stop, daddy?" Bu she couldn't. One, she really couldn't, and two, he would scold her for calling him daddy, since he wasn't really her dad.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

HOWL (Bio people ONLY!) Empty Re: HOWL (Bio people ONLY!)

Post by Little.Goat Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Directed to: Whole Pack

Chase-

The young pup looked down at his paws as he walked, eyes trained on the small claws. He blocked out the sounds of everything around him, but when his mentor stopped and howled, the apprentice ran right into the back of him. Chase flinched, crouching down. As the hunters were ordered to hunt, Chase stood beside Ti. "How much longer? I'm getting tired of traveling."

Directed to: Whole pack

Apple traveled at the back of the pack, trying to stop her stomach from growling. When the command was given, she sighed in relief. And whether they were still moving or not, Apple fell to her stomach, paws beneath her. Her thin coat was blown back in the wind, making her ears go flat on her head.

Directed to: Whole Pack:

Sly looked over at Scarlett, rolling his eyes. He ran his eyes over each of the pack members. He slunk into the shadows, white coat giving him a phantom like look. His yellow eyes looked scanned for predators, scout instincts kicking in. "So, we close to the destination yet?" The scout asked Ti.

(Soooo short)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:00 pm

DIRECTED TO: Little.Goat

Titanium

Ti growled as he felt his apprentice bump into him. He growled deeper when everyone was asking how much longer. "I told you, right up there." He looked back at his apprentice. "Be more careful, please. You could of hurt Amnesia." He was the only one who called her by her real name, since Tiki was too 'childish' to come out of his maw.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 pm

DIRECTED TO: BayMickey

Lucian

Walking next to Scarlett, the black brute nuzzled the fae gently, urging her to continue walking. He knew she was in pain and could understand her pregnancy wouldn't be helping, but he also knew if they stopped now, they could lose Ti and the rest of the pack. Soon enough the alpha's howl came to his ears and he flicked them forward, his large amber eyes staring up ahead where Ti's white fur came into view. When they finally stopped, Lucian sat down next to Scarlett, rubbing his head affectionately against her neck. Then the fae spoke and Lucian's maw stretched into a wolfy smile, "I love you, too, Scar. And, yes, we will love them, but for now take it easy and rest. Food will be coming soon enough." he said, licking her cheek gently.

DIRECTED TO: Anyone

Gamma

Following the pack, Gamma made her way up the mountain, her large paws carrying her quickly over the land. Shaking her fur quickly from any loose dirt, the fae glanced at the pack before wandering to the edges of the path the rest of the pack had cleared. She sniffed at the ground and wagged her tail, the smells overwhelming. Ears flicking towards Ti as she heard the alpha howl, she turned and made her way towards him.

DIRECTED TO: The whole pack

Foxy

Bounding up the mountain as she heard the alpha's howl, the small wolf whizzed past everyone and skidded to a stop infront of the alpha and the young ones. She sat down, tail wagging and as soon as the alpha's orders left his maw, the fae was off in a blur of brown and white. Another hunter, who was quite new to the pack, following her with a bit of distance between them. Stopping for a moment, Foxy sniffed the air, following a certain scent. She turned and darted off, running low to the ground. Soon enough, she saw a herd of small does and a buck. She ushered the other wolf over to the other side, pinpointing an injured doe standing to the side of the herd. Foxy glanced at the other wolf, nodded and then bounded towards it silently. They noticed her and scrambled, but the brown fae leapt at the injured doe, grabbing its shoulder in her jaw and tripping it over. Quickly changing her grip, Foxy grabbed its throat just as the new hunter came over. Together they killed the doe and the new hunter tried to take some of it. Foxy growled at the young hunter, stopping him and then they draggedthe doe slowly back to the pack. Foxy glanced at the new hunter, watching as it hesitated before stepping back. Foxy stepped back, lowering her head in a show of respect towards the alpha.

DIRECTED TO: whole pack

Sparky

Lagging behind the pack, the elder brute struggled to loosen his tight limbs. Old age was dragging him down but he never complained. Growling in frustration as he saw the rest of the pack and the distance between them. Sparky heard the alpha howl, stretched his legs and then ran up the mountain. Soon enough, he saw his great grandson, Titanium and slowed as he reached him. Sitting to the side, Sparky watched the alpha for a moment before laying down, breathing out and slightly heavy. Damn he hated old age.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Directed to: The whole pack

Titanium

A slight smile crept across Ti's lips. "Good. Everyone, come." He noticed more wolves came towards him, and saw his great grandfather. "Eat, everyone."

Directed to: Mostly Tayssi

Scarlett

She walked forward as Ti demanded, and bowed to him. She looked back for Lucian. She pulled off part of the deer thigh, carrying off to the side. She laid down on the soft ground to rest and eat.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Directed to: Titantanium, maybe Sparky

"I wasn't listenting, or watching. I was just, thirsty...." The apprentice said, putting his tail between his legs. Why as the one he feared most his mentor? Well, Chase wasn't down right horrifed of Ti, but he knew the brute had power, and a single paw could roll the pup over easily. With a small whine, he snuggled beside Sparky, burying his muzzle in the elder's fur. "But I'm not thirsty anymore."

Apple hauled her thin frame up, and trotted over to Ti. She stood beside him, looking worried. "Ti, how do you always know the way to safety?" She whispered, nudging his shoulder. With a shake of her head, Apple sighed. "Its just a leader thing, isn't it?" And she trotted away.

Directed to: Ti

Sly watched Apple, laughing as he slid up next to Titanium. "Think she's a little bugged about something?" He asked, pressing his nose to the ground. "It is wet here. Not dry like our former home..." He said quietly.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:05 pm

HOWL (Bio people ONLY!) Pack_by_mclarenf1lm22-d45giw1

HOWL (Bio people ONLY!) Wolves10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 pm

DIRECTED TO: Little.Goat & Niccoco (To help you get in the post)

Ti

The leader looked at Chase. "Just be careful. You know there's a pup around." He heard someone behind him, then heard Apple's voice. "I've been here before. A long time ago, though." As she departed, he felt another presence before him. He didn't answer Sly, since Ti didn't really like him. He tried to flirt with all the faes, even with the married ones, but was not allowed mates, since he was a scout. He didn't tell anyone that, though. Nor did anyone tell because he didn't let it change his personality towards him. (No hard feeling Little.Goat?) Ti looked back. He spotted Cally back there among the other wolves. Her knew it was because he could tell her out from anyone, even in pitch blackness. It was true, he did have a crush on her.

DIRECTED TO: SION

Ally

She almost smiled at her mate, but didn't, as usual. She walked up to Ti, hoping Luminous would follow her. She picked her piece and began eating, like Scarlett.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:34 pm

HOWL (Bio people ONLY!) Pack_by_mclarenf1lm22-d45giw1

HOWL (Bio people ONLY!) Chic_c11
[/center]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 pm

(no hard feelings, I was going for that)

Chase took his nose from Sparky's fur. "I was a pup not to long ago, why does it matter if she is around? I wasn't defended like that, I had to get out of the way or be stepped on." The apprentice said softly, quickly clamping his muzzle shut and putting his head down.

Directed to: Whole pack, mostly Ti.

Apple felt her feelings go from exhausted satisfaction to a lonely emptiness. Deciding to go back to the alpha, muttering softly. "If we are almost there, why do I feel like we have such a long way to go? It just feels empty here, Ti."

Sly sneered, shaking his head. "OK. Ignored." He stood up on his back legs, trying to get a better view of things. He leaped forward, landing on something with a growl. He came up with a harmless, wiggling snake in his mouth. He gave the pack a questioning look, wondering if they wanted to eat it, or have him let it go. "I'm not a hunter, but I could be."

Apples new pic-

http://toboe.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-12513234?q=boost%3Apopular%20Beautiful%20Wolf&qo=0
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 pm

DIRECTED TO: BayMickey

Lucian

Walking forward as commanded, Lucian took his fair share, taking part of the doe's flank and went to search for Scarlett. Once he found her, he laid next to the fae and started to eat. He had half of it, but pushed the rest towards Scarlett. Now that she was pregnant, her appetite had gotten bigger, but wasn't allowed to take too much from a kill. Lucian didn't have a big appetite, so it didn't bother him much. Flicking his bushy tail, Lucian rested his head on his paws, watching his mate for a moment before watching the rest of his pack.

DIRECTED TO: whole pack/anyone

Gamma

Walking forward, Gamma took the amount she was allowed and backed off, eating it in peace on the sidelines of the pack. Once an omega, always an omega. She never had much of a presense and never really would, so her rank was fitting. Omegas weren't really needed in a pack. Grunting softly, Gamma sat down and waited for when they could leave again.

DIRECTED TO: whole pack, mostly S I O N

Foxy

Sitting back, waiting, Foxy knew better then to try and take food before she was allowed to. And the brown and white fae was very adement on rules. Hunters hunted for the food and waited for everyone else to finish before eating, unless instructed otherwise by the alpha. It was only after a hunt that Foxy ever really sat still and waited. Flicking her ears towards the sound of paws padding towards her, Foxy heard a familiar voice. Turning slightly Foxy saw Midge and she grinned lightly, "Hey, Midge. What's up?" she said brightly, reaching over and nudging the brute lightly with her nose.

DIRECTED TO: whole pack, partly Little.Goat

Sparky

Watching the alpha was mild interest, the old wolf looked down at Chase as the young wolf buried his nose into his thick grey fur. Sparky glanced back at Ti for a moment before he lowered his muzzle and nuzzled the young wolf, licking the top of his head for a moment. He looked at the alpha as he spoke then back at Chase as the young wolf spoke. The elder nudged him firmly but gently, "Shh, young one. Everybody's situation is different. You may have been a pup not too long ago, but you are now an apprentice, and you should act like one. Ti won't treat you like a pup anymore and you should know that," the old wolf said, voice worn and ragged, but strong. He looked back at Ti, watching his great grandson as he spoke to the other wolves.

(I'm thinking of getting Gamma killed off already. Only because I find if I play her, she's going to end up too much like Foxy and she's probably not going to have much to in this RP. Though I shall create a priest and/or a fae that's not in the pack that keeps on scaring off prey and casuing trouble in the pack??)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:15 am

Directed to: Sparky

Chase licked the tip of Sparky's nose. "I know I'm an apprentice. I was just wondering why I was trampled as a pup while she gets special protection. Oh well, my mother said I need to stand up for myself." He gazed happily at the leader. "Think i'll ever be an alpha?" The apprentice asked ,licking Sparky's leg as he waited for Ti's answer.

Apple watched the others eating, but she sat back. Her stomach growled, making her whine as she laid down to try and stop it. "Oh, please hurry...." She whined. Like Gamma, she was omega, always eating last. Watching with a watering maw, Apple sat up, laying her ears back nervously.

Sly waited for his turn in the meal, moving into an open spot and tearing a chunk from the shoulder of the kill. "I'm surprised this doe actually has meat on her, not just bones like the ones back were we used to live."
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:53 am

Directed to: Little.Goat

Ti

He looked back at Chase. "She's the only heir to Alpha right now. And that also answers your question you just asked. And you're being incredibly rude to Amnesia. I suggest you be kinder." Ti took his own share of meat from the deer, eating it fast. Ti then heard Apple's voice again. "You're just tired, everyone is. That's why we are staying for the night.

Directed to: Tayssi

Scarlett

Scarlett ate her share of meat slowly, not feeling too well. When Lucian gave her his share, she pushed it back to him. "I don't want it." She laid her head between her paws and closed her eyes for a while, just to let the sickness pass.

Directed to: SION

Ally

Alien looked back at Luminous. "What's wrong?" She walked over to him, licking under his chin.

Directed to: Little.Goat

Tiki

Amnesia ran over to Sparky, wanting to get away from Ti's bickering about her. She escaped into his fur, blending in with him. She was almost invisible now, besides her chocolate brown nose and eyes. Sh elooked up at her adoptive great-great grandfather and smiled.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Directed to: BayMickey

Chase bowed his head, and returned to his feet. "I didn't mean to be rude." He apologized, watching Tiki snuggle up in Sparky's fur. He tore off a piece of hide from the deer, dropping it at his feet and tearing into the flesh below. After he was half full, he sunk his teeth into the piece of hide, chewing it happily. It seemed Sparky was the only one he wasn't afraid of, beside his own mother.

directed to: Whole Pack

Apple put her stomach to the ground, ears back as she slunk in next to the other wolves. Her fangs sunk into the deer, tearing off a piece of the rump. Once she had a small section torn off, she backed away, watching them nervously.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:18 pm

DIRECTED TO: BayMickey & Little.Goat

Sparky

Grinning as Chase licked his nose, Sparky nudged the young wolf softly and then he suddenly felt something ram itself between his front legs, burrowing itself in his fur. The old wolf chuckled and leaned down, licking the pup's brown nose. Glancing at Chase for a moment, Sparky grinned again then directed his attention to the pup, "you alright, Tiki?" he asked. Unlike Ti who found callig the young pup Tiki too childish, Sparky didn't mind. If it'd make her more comfortable, then so be it. He raised his head and looked at Ti, "you realise that your arguing will scare her, right? Try to be nicer," he said and laughed. Sparky was nearly the only wolf in the pack able to stand up against Ti, only due to being an elder and actually being related to him.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Directed to: ???

Ti

Ignored everyone and ate. Lol.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:57 am

Directed to Titanium~
Cally glanced up alittle and looked at Ti,The bright, almost orange hairs on her fur fluffing up as the wind blew from behind her as she foraged the ground for anything that looked good to eat, occasionally she would find a stray berry and she would slid her tongue under it and lifted it up into her mouth and purple berry juice would stain her fur and lips.

Directed to no one~
Max was bored and had nothing else to do, so he laid down on the ground as he rolled on the dirt and mud, getting his fur all mucky and brown.

Mainly to Sparky~
Ruffian Shook his white pelt and slowly padded over to Sparky, being another Elder. Ruffian smiled as he watched Sparky play around with another wolf, Giving a chuckle he laid down, his slightly blind eye staring into space.

Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:08 am

I do not know what I'm supposed to say, so here goes.

Directed To: Anyone, really

Ti

Titanium finished his meal, collecting himself and standing up. There was mainly only skin and bones left of the deer, so Ti walked over by Sparky. He picked up Amnesia in his maw and placed her in front of him. She did not like it. AT all. She yipped and barked and wiggled, but Titanium held his grip. When he put her down, she almost ran away, but stayed because she would in big trouble if she did.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 am

Directed to: Mainly Baymicky
Cally Smiled as the pup was picked up and walked up to Ti and Tiki, she smiled and looked at Ti. (sss brainfart)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:17 am

Directed to: Niccoco

Ti

Titanium noticed another prescence in front of him. He looked up from Amnesia, seeing it was Cally. His features softened, and he broke out into a smile, but kept it contained. "Hello, Cally."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:22 am

Directed to: BayMickey
"hello Titanium, Hello Amnesia." Cally giggled, She smiled and darted her bright blue eyes towards the younger pup, she laughed and shuffled around.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Directed to: Sparky

Chase saw his chance, and he dived next to Sparky once more, still chewing on the hide. He pushed his nose into the ground, snuffling happy.

Apple finished her piece of the deer meat, and she looked at the pack with a tired look. She curled up, hiding her nose under her tail. She didn't bother trying to lay next to anyone, expecting them to snap at her if she tried.

(Anyone have an idea on what Sly should do?)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Directed to: Niccoco

Ti

Titanium finished off his meat, pushing the bones towards Amnesia for her to chew on. "Was your night as horrible as everyone else's?" Amnesia barked to say she didn't enjoy it, and Ti gave her a look to be quiet.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:46 am

DIRECTED TO: Anyone interacting with Sparky

Sparky

Watching as his great grandson took the pup away, Sparky was nearly winded as Chase dived into his side. Looking at the young wolf, Sparky's ears flicked lightly before he noticed the other elder, Ruffian. Nodding at the younger elder in mild respect, Sparky reached down and nudged Chase softly, before turning his attention to Ti and Amnesia.

(sorry mind blank)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:26 am

Directed to~ BayMickey
Cally laughed and replied "I'm sure it wasn't that bad! I mean, look at what Ti was doing! he had to be brave and strong to lead the pack!" she giggled, snuffling at the ground with her pale nose.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next