Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe lands(Silver Shadows, Mature?)

2 posters

Go down

Tribe lands(Silver Shadows, Mature?) Empty Tribe lands(Silver Shadows, Mature?)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Tribe lands(Silver Shadows, Mature?) Fox_Demon_by_ElaineX

Catori groaned as she woke form her deep sleep. She was called a were fox but she was actually a fox demon. She looked around herself and looked outside wondering where she was before she clicked “I must be dreaming” she muttered putting her hand down she yelped and picked out some thorns form her hand.
During the previous months she has lost her family in a war, killed by the other side before anything happened between them. Her fox ears flicked as well as her tail as she leaned against the wall not really able to move thanks to the tribe here chaining her up to the wall. She sighed a little and looked to her twin guns and flute, her orange eyes sad and upset but she didn’t speak much here at all.

She raised her head and flicked her ears looking to the noon sky above her she heard a load of commotion and put one leg out tripping someone up and looked to them “hey, what’s happening?” she asked curiously ears pricked forward and her tail resting beside her flicking a little but more out of annoyance if anything. “You don’t know?” Catori shook her head “It’s an acceptance ceremony” “What’s that?” “One of the tribe is being accepted as an adult, You should know that by now little fox” “Oh don’t annoy me, I just wanted to know and I’m tired” she said tugging at the chains annoyed still and sighed leaning back she hand enough movement to play her flute so she picked it up and played it softly closing her eyes and leaning back completely against the wall.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Tribe lands(Silver Shadows, Mature?) Empty Re: Tribe lands(Silver Shadows, Mature?)

Post by lemmy Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:59 pm

I was going to, but it's time for me to go. Tomorrow >< if my mom let me stay on longer, I would.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Tribe lands(Silver Shadows, Mature?) Empty Re: Tribe lands(Silver Shadows, Mature?)

Post by lemmy Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:03 pm

The man walked silently towards the chamber, looking down and around. "The girl is no longer in the chamber." said a man, stopping him. "She's outside." How come he hadn't heard. Stepping up and going up the stairs quickly, he ended up outside and looking at the girl, narrowing his eyes. "So, why did you decide to come to the tribal lands?" he asked.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 pm

"Because i don't have a choice, my tribe lands are in ruin where else was I supposed ot go" she said, rather calmly as she stopped playing her flute and looked to him. "Now may I please go I meant no harm I just wanted to pass through"
"We can't let her go,she's a fox most likley just being sly"
"Again with that sterotype, I just want ot get by and live for crying out loud"
They looked ot her and shook their heads they didn't want to let her go their tribe was getting short on females as were a lot of tribes recently, no one knew what had happened. She sighed and leaned her head back, she'd have to get herself out fo this mess or at the very least try to.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:30 pm

He stopped and narrowed his eyes at her, turning his head back, seeing his sister. Yes, female. She stopped in front of the girl. "Why should we let you go just like that?" she asked and put one finger to her lip. "That's right, you will serve some time here. There's no point in sneaking through territory if your going to get caught." A slight smile cut across her lips. "We'll let you go when I decide."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:24 pm

She snarled and then jsut leaned back in her chained "well this si going to be hell" she muttered annoyed and flicked her ears back and her tail flicked "Just leave me alone then" she snapped angrily "I don't wish to be bothered at least"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum