Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So you think your ready?(Silver Shadows)

2 posters

Go down

So you think your ready?(Silver Shadows) Empty So you think your ready?(Silver Shadows)

Post by špecial ♫ Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Kuma

"Kuma, it seems you have taken interest, In assassination, Am I right?" The voice said, sounding too cheesy for her to take seriously. She scowled as her eyes searched the darkness, slowly making out the edges of objects. She slowly looked at everything around her, feeling the stone bricks under her Tennis shoes. "Answer Me." The voice said, the tone raising the hairs on her neck. "Y-Yes." She tried to make it out without her teeth chattering from the cold in the room. As her feet moved around, she felt some slick, almost like ice. When she tapped on it she felt the soft texture, the pulled her leg back when the image came to her. He gave a light chuckle, then continued talking, in a sarcastic voice. "Mhm. Well of course we have taken intrest in you." He gave a laugh, then he barked a command at someone behind him. She heard feet of whoever it was, then a body was thrown at the wall. He then muttered something she couldn't catch, then the lights slowly flickered on. She jerked her head to the side to see what moved, and she saw stands to her left and right. People were moving in there seats, looking at the body on the floor. The voice from earlier spoke again. "Stop staring at it. We have business to attend to." He commanded, with everyone looking at the person in the middle, tied to a chair, in the middle. The girl that was being stared at with suspicious eyes, the girl that was being looked down by the person with the voice. "You do not need to know my name, but Kuma, are you ready for what you want?" It spoke again, the speaker on a stand in front of her. It reminded her of a Court, but she was hiding the look off annoyance on her face, instead just giving a big sigh. "I am." She said, giving a small yawn while her teeth still chattered. "Be careful what you wished for. But anyways, good answer. We want to know if you have the skills to become one of us, since we only have so much space. Go kill this person, she's been causing some trouble for us." He threw a scroll at first, aiming for her eye. Thinking fast, she caught it in her mouth. Then she felt the ground beneath give way, as she clenched her teeth to stop her from screaming.

She felt something cut the binds on her wrists, and she opened her eyes. She quickly got up and looked behind her, seeing nothing but a street. She slowly walked toward it, opening the scroll that was in her hands. It had a picture of a girl, a young one it looked like. There was tiny writing by the picture, giving a time and a location that she would be there. She squinted at the picture again, then noticed the place was right in front of her. She just stood there a moment, then tucked the scroll in her jacket, encase she needed it later. She walked slowly, noticing the crowd of people there. As soon as she got in the bar, she noticed the girl sitting at a table, drinking beer. The girl looked 15, but she had her identification sprawled out on the table. As soon as they locked eyes, she got up as fast as she could, but she was beyond drunk. She made her way to the bathroom, stumbling and pushing people out of the way. They all just stared at kuma, then walked away, checking her out. She felt there thoughts, not good ones ether. She quickly walked past them and into the bathroom, seeing the girl by the sink, staring at her. "I is an Assassin! You will die!!." She said, charging at her. She stumbled a few times, then lunged at her with a knife. She dodged, but the girl turned around and swung her knife as if she was throwing a body. It tore through her jacket, then she lunged for her throat. She saw the gleam of the girls fangs, realizing it was a vampire. She changed into her wolf form, shrinking down. The girl only had a chance to look down before she grabbed a hold of her neck, then she threw her at the wall. She quickly changed back as she examined the girl, confirming that she was dead. She quickly walked out of the bar, and out on the busy street. She stood there, not knowing what to do next. She looked for the scroll in her pocket, but feeling nothing. She spun in a few circles checking her pockets before she stopped, and looked around. She gave a sigh, then walked down the sidewalk.

The titles weird I know XD.

Last edited by špecial ♫ on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing and Not thinking lol.)
špecial ♫
špecial ♫
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

So you think your ready?(Silver Shadows) Empty Re: So you think your ready?(Silver Shadows)

Post by lemmy Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Faster boy! barked his trainer. He looked, studying him with his golden yellow eyes. He narrowed them, trying not to get distracted to the howling, growling and barking next door. But he did anyway. Suddenly a snarling erupted close to his ears and before he could know what was happening, a big dark black wolf was upon him, his eyes widending as the wolf snapped at muzzle. He squirmed, but the grip kept him firmly down. Focus Lucas! You've came this far! He said, baring his fangs. After another squirm, of course Lucas got strength to through his trainer off and trade places with him. Instead, he was on him, paw close to his neck. He bared his teeth and the mind message of his happy instructor entered his thoughts. Nice job, that's what I want to see. Lucas nodded with satisfaction, eyes filled with triumph.

"Lucas." Lucas turned his head panting. "Change up, Lucas I have a mission for you." he said. A mission? A misson unexpected. While distracted, Lucas was thrown over and back under his trainer. Never get distracted. He sent the mind message. He then was off, and Lucas was able to breath again. He changed and got up, looking at the guy, his boss, and lifted himself up, looking as his trainer left the room real quickly before looking back at his boss. "What is it?" he asked. The instructer smiled. "You are very much improving, Lucas soon you'll be Alpha's beta." he said. Lucas rolled his eyes. "Cut to the chase. What do you want?" He asked. The man nodded. "Ah, right. There's a girl, who just recently joined at the other place... I need you to find her, and need you to kill her." The man said straight-forwardly. Lucas nodded and grabbed his light black jacket, throwing it on. "How will I know where she's at?" he asked. The man threw a jacket, it was light blue. "She seemed to have dropped this, scent's all over this." Lucas nodded and smelt it deeply. Her scent smelt sweet and of pure canine. "Okay.. .whatever." he said, trying not to smell again. Not even perfume like some other werewolf girls he knew. Inluding his sister... and she was only ten!

He walked out the door and smelt the air. He caught the scent and walked to the bar. With his werewolf senses, he was able to walk at least 5 hours. He soon came across the bar, catching the whiff of the girl's faint scent, mostly cover by the disgusting scent of car oil. He crossed the street and walked around cars of the filled parking lot and went inside. There was a lot of people and as soon as people saw him, eyes went on him. Most girls checking him out. Werewolves had some kind of looks that made them look more attractive. Soon, the eyes were gone though and he caught the girl's scent going towards the girl's bathroom. Would he pass those borders? He thought for a moment and looked around. It'd be stupid. Looking once more, making sure others were going about their business, he walked inside and saw a vampire on the ground and there... no one was there.

Freak. He'd missed her.

Making a U-turn, he caught her scent again going out the other way of the door. He walked outside and caught her on the sidewalk. Where she walked, cars were passing, going about their business. He had some kind of plan. He'd gain trust. He walked to her and smiled, her scent so strong this time... "Hello there," he said in his best friendlest voice. "What's a pretty young thang like you hanging around so late?"

Word Count: 618
Muse: IDK
Comments: Is this good or... what?

lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

So you think your ready?(Silver Shadows) Empty Re: So you think your ready?(Silver Shadows)

Post by špecial ♫ Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Kuma

Hearing steps behind her and the smell of a musky scent, she quickly prepared herself for whoever it might be, Assassin or not. When she heard her voice, she almost jumped, throwing her hands up in the air. She let out a sigh of relief, and turned around to see whatever her potential attacker could be. Taking in his scent, she gave a small laugh of assurance, trying to craft an image of herself. She put a short, nervous smile, then looked up at his eyes. She glanced at his eyes, then took more detail of him. Thinking on her feet, she quickly devised a plan. Play with him. "Hi....Hello!" she said out loud, blushing a bit. "Oh, just taking a nice stroll while its cool. Don't like heat too much." She stopped to sigh, realizing what she might have suggested. "Sorry I sigh alot. Happy Sigh's, Annoyed Sigh's, and what not." She made a quick face, then put her hands in her pocket. "Hopefully your not one of those players who randomly comes up to girls on the street, eh?" Sizing him up, and giving a small yawn. Shuffling her feet, her suspicions began to rise, and so did her adrenaline. "So what about you? My name is Kumalene." Cursing at herself for coming up with a name so similar. "But call me Icing. Stuff is awesome." Shooting him a wink. She breathed in some of his scent, blocking out the street. It seemed to smell good, calming her and making her sigh....again. She sniffed again, deciding she didn't like the scent. The fake security off the scent made it seem suddenly overpowering. She felt it surround her, unable to smell the gas, or the booze from the bar that was still on her. Feeling uncomfortable from the stranger, she shuffled her feet, looking at the street beside her.

Just as she was hoping for something to cause a disturbance in the awkward meeting, a taxi cab sped down the road, followed by screams and car horns. A flash of motion followed as it started to lose control, fish tailing and scratching paint jobs. The driver had a mix of excitement and sadness, with a huge smile. Her face then suddenly changed from happy to sad, obviously dumped or divorced. She was being screamed at until a Light blue van honked, the driver seeming to panic. The van T-boned the taxi, causing the taxi to roll on its side. The van owner seemed to act like the car site suddenly mean he would die. The man dropped to the ground, sobbing and yelling at the taxi, veins on his neck popping out. She heard sirens a few blocks away, glancing at the stranger. A crowd seemed to form a Brick wall, thick and full of flashes from cameras. The street seemed to be empty as the red and white flashes of the ambulance was coming. "Nincompoops." she muttered under her breath. She removed some of her bangs from her eye's, squinting to get a look at the accident.

Its Awesome ;D
špecial ♫
špecial ♫
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:24 pm

[i][size=12]Lucas shoved his hands casually in his pockets and watched the girl. She was surely um... how could he put this... hyper. He watched her talk as if she'd had a thousand bottles of pop. They let people like her into the assasiantion? He'd heard of werewolves like her and they ended up without a pack, a job, a mate and pups. They died lonley. To everyone, that sounded cruel but to werewolves it was saving their lives. He realized that she was lying about her name, she must have been lying about her so called personality or else she would have been in the Luni Bin. He decided to play along.

/size][/b]"Nah I am not a player. I am Lucas. I am actually a lone wolf you must not know why but I've always wanted to be in a pack though."[/b] He said and smiled. He kept hearing her sigh... and sigh... and sigh once again. What a sigher. He tried not to get annoyed because he actually liked her. Whatever they'd end up doing behind the end of the night, or next day, she'd end up dead either way. He'd feel bad, but once in a while he'd get over it.

Suddenly, a loud squeal of a car made him jump inside and the hairs on his neck stand. He watched as a crash came and then... ooh. He wished he'd saw that coming so he could push her infront of it. Looking over to see how she was taking it, she was trying to get a better look. Might as well try not to waist time looking at something so worthless: he was an assasian. He was used to it.
"How about we... go into the forest and hunt?" he asked. "I know you werewolf."

Comments: I have a good feeling for this topic.

lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by špecial ♫ Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Kuma

Kuma stared at the scene for a few more seconds, then turned to him. "Well jeez, I didn't know you would be so open about it in the street with so many people." She said, glancing at the scene again, unable to take her eyes off it. "I would like too, but I might not be able to hunt for long, Little busy with my job." She gave a small, quick smile. "So where you want to hunt, little new to the area and dont know any good places." While she spoke, she picked up a bad thought from the stranger, but didn't take it too seriously.

"Dabilo sir, the scroll from that recruit came back." The messenger said, placing it on his desk. He quickly examined it, poking it with his finger. While thinking about relaxing in the forest, the word about the vampire planning to leak sensitive information was on his mind, all day and night. "Oh and sir, The situation on the other assassination place isn't getting better. The boy is finished training, and is going after our recruits." The messenger said, bowing down and walking away. "Well, there goes my plans of a perfect afternoon." He mumbled as he opened the scroll, finding the information on the kill. Sloppy but quick, he thought. Putting the scroll back on his desk, he leaned back into his chair and spun around, thinking about the problems that he still had to face. The messenger came back again, putting stacks of reports on his desk. "Vampires aren't getting better." He mentioned, getting out as quick as he could to avoid being thrown like last time.

I do too, but my posts are getting smaller, so I might add some fluff a bit XD.
špecial ♫
špecial ♫
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by špecial ♫ Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:15 pm

(Bump?)
špecial ♫
špecial ♫
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum