Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugh, I can't belive I'm typing this.

2 posters

Go down

Ugh, I can't belive I'm typing this. Empty Ugh, I can't belive I'm typing this.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:45 pm

I think I might leave Hl, all the topics I'm in just die and usually with me being the last person to post. People just don't answer of give warning they just stop answering so even though I thought I'd never say this, good bye my first rp site.

Back to top Go down

Ugh, I can't belive I'm typing this. Empty Re: Ugh, I can't belive I'm typing this.

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:34 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! YOU can't leave!!!! You were here with me since I ever came. You were the one that stayed with me on my level, not typing page long posts or getting overly advanced. You weren't someone I felt awkward asking to rp because I wasn't as good as them. I'm not caling you a bad rper or anything, but like nicoco, things can be bouncy and different. What about Sprocket's topic? I'm sorry about letting some of our topics go dead, but they just didn't interest me.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Ugh, I can't belive I'm typing this. Empty Re: Ugh, I can't belive I'm typing this.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Whoa! Settle it's a might for one and for two I ain't leaving till I finished all my recent topics, and any ways [u] IF [u/] I do leave it's beacuse I'm bored and I'll come around a lot. And plus I am seaking out a site that will really help me get a lot better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:48 pm

till, I never ever want you to leave. If you do find a site, I would love to rp with you there as well. Embarassed
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:50 pm

All right, I'll keep that in mind when I'm searching.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Nooo! You were really nice and one of the first one that welcomed me. I really like you, wild and if you do leave I guess we can still see each other on bebo as you will be my charas daughter. I am still in that Horse Topic. I just haven't rp'd with wolves in a really long while and I'm trying to get my muse back on what to say.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:04 pm

*Nodes* yep and I really doubt I'll leave but I'm thinking of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Not wolves but horses.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Kay but what about vamps? Still having writers block on that? Lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Yep and I'm so into making new rps I forgot about that. I promise I'll reply to the horse and vamp topic tomorrow. Would you do a favor and invite more people to bebo?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:56 pm

Kay and I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum