Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wine needs a handsome stallion.

Go down

White Wine needs a handsome stallion. Empty White Wine needs a handsome stallion.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:35 am

She walks in looking around at the same time, then she starts to graze aware of everything in her site. White Wine needs a handsome stallion. 6teglsi

Back to top Go down

White Wine needs a handsome stallion. Empty Re: White Wine needs a handsome stallion.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:35 pm

a beautiful stud gallops in

Back to top Go down

White Wine needs a handsome stallion. Empty Re: White Wine needs a handsome stallion.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:51 pm

jamiespt wrote:a beautiful stud gallops in

White Wine: she looks at him and says "h-hello?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:49 pm

*A Palomino stallion see's a beautiful mare, he lopes up to her, nuzzled her neck gently and says: "Hello, I'm Maverick, wut is your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Starscream wrote:*A Palomino stallion see's a beautiful mare, he lopes up to her, nuzzled her neck gently and says: "Hello, I'm Maverick, wut is your name?"

White Wine: she looked at him with a gentle smile, and said "hello, I am White Wine".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:49 am

White Wine: she looked at him with a gentle smile, and said "hello, I am White Wine".[/quote]

"Wow, you are just absolultly stunning. . .I like that name"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Starscream wrote:White Wine: she looked at him with a gentle smile, and said "hello, I am White Wine".

"Wow, you are just absolultly stunning. . .I like that name"[/quote]

Wine: she blushes and says "thank you".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:42 pm

"Will you be my mare?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Starscream wrote:"Will you be my mare?"

White Wine: "of course i will".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:59 pm

*I nuzzle her and ask*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:31 am

Starscream wrote:*I nuzzle her and ask*

Wine: she nuzzels him back and nicker`s.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down