Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Is Just A Point Of View [The Devil's Horses PickNPlay]

4 posters

Go down

Evil Is Just A Point Of View  [The Devil's Horses PickNPlay] Empty Evil Is Just A Point Of View [The Devil's Horses PickNPlay]

Post by Saviour Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Tod

The thunder of hooves rebounded from the tree trunks and echoed around me in a deafening melody. A wicked smile creased my lips as I broke from the forest and onto the barren cliff. It's black, slate surface sparked as it collided violently with my hooves. The moonlight was enough light to see, even for a normal horse, and it was nearly like daylight. My horn glimmered handsomely in the midnight hour. As I lifted my massive body up from the Earth, a bone-chilling scream erupted from my throat and drowned the valley below in my strong voice. I called to any other horse, and evil one of course, to challenge me or join a herd. My long, silky mane whipped behind me like a banner crackling in the winds after a historic battle. I come down hard against the rocky surface and lift my nostrils to the wind, taking in every sweet scent that surrounded me. My eyes flickered open the take in the beauty of the stars above, their bright, ancient energy arriving from light-years away to sparkle on the black canvas that would otherwise be as cold and unforgiving as my very heart.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Evil Is Just A Point Of View  [The Devil's Horses PickNPlay] Empty Re: Evil Is Just A Point Of View [The Devil's Horses PickNPlay]

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Wolff was in windy valley when the scream rang out. His glowing white eyes spotted the stallion on the cliff, a sneer crossing his lips. Wolff lifted his muzzle into the wind, letting out his own whinny, stomping a hoof as the sound bounced off the valley walls.

He started into a gallop, hooves clipping the steep and narrow trail as he made his way up to the stallion. Wolff wasn't very aggressive, but he wanted someone to talk to, even if it was a fight.

"Hello?" He said, his deep voice sounding closer than it really was as he came up behind the stallion.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Evil Is Just A Point Of View  [The Devil's Horses PickNPlay] Empty Re: Evil Is Just A Point Of View [The Devil's Horses PickNPlay]

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:08 am

(They can have powers right ofnot I'll fox the post)

Charm laughed evilly she had jist,used,her,power on a inacent stallion to atack another stud, one who wouldn't let her through and this was her solution sence she wasn't up for a fight and needed to be standing inches away from the horse to use her power and she couldn't get close enough to him. As blood sprayed the ground a ear pricing neigh filled the air and just like that she started to bolt towards it letting her majestic whinny ring through the air soon enough she came charging out of the tree line jet black body racing his way. She saw another stallion who came. Charm, not feeling like runing up the cliff switched into her,pegasus form and flew up landing infront

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:11 am

In front of the horned stallion and switched back to a horse,"Hello, Call my Charm. Not going to say my real name though" Charm's black body moved closer to him till just a foot away. She waited for him to say something but decided to add,"I'd like to join your herd."

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:07 am

Fiesta~
I laughed, a sound that would chill your bones if you heard it. Well, only if you were a normal mortal. To other demonic horses it would just be like the scream of an owl. I had been watching the trio of equines, hidden by the shadows as I was a shadow charmer. That means that I can become invisible in darkness unless I reveal myself to them. I spread out my tucked bat wings and flew up to the cliff, unhindered by the horrible sounds they where making. Landing on the slate, I bowed my head, not to show respect but to show off my double horns. I cackled happily and took off again, this time circling around them like a vulture. "I call myself Fiesta."
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:13 am

Sara~
A long, crooked smile reached across my lips when I saw the beautiful land, it was grey with the most beautiful dead trees, the moon touched the lake as black swans with long, crooked necks drifted over. Beautiful. My ear twitched when a high pitched whinny filled my ears, from the ash back joints, to the firey orang red tips, my wings unfolded and gracefully I took off into the sky, my horn glowed a gentle blue colour as a tune played in the stallions ears from miles away. I started to flap my wings more as I glided swiftly towards the Black/blue lake. As I flew over my hooves skimmed the surface, creating ripples, the black swans took off towards the sky and followed by my side until falling down to the water. I flapped my giant wings harder and squinted my eyes shut, the sound was right infront of me now and I landed infront of the stallion, using my charm to look into his eyes, he was pretty fit for a lead stallion of our type. I arched my black neck and looked up "Hello. I'm Sara, I am here to join your herd." She nickered softly, the scratches starting to run up her sides and her wings disappearing as she turned from a once black, red and orange pegasus to a blood stained demon.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Wolff watched them. "Desperate..." He muttered, watching the females flock to him. He turned, trotting away. Of course! His one chance at a conversation and the girls ruined it. Once he was in a clearing, his lowered his head to graze, the whitelight fading from his eyes.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm

"Ugh." Charm said as they all landed behind her she walked off the cliff and watched wolf trot off she switch into her demon form and reared tossing her horns around before landing and turning around to face them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Tod

The sudden of arrival of all these horses was a shock even for someone with my supernatural experiences. There was a stallion, and several mares. A small flick of my forelock and a smirk at all their seductive introductions, and I couldn't wait to find out more about these demonic creatures. However, the stud began to move away. "Where are you going?" I ask him, my deep voice rumbling in my throat. I flick my black tail roughly against my left flank and turn my head towards my question's target. My double horns arched gracefully in the white moonlight. In the distance, a haunting cry of a raven brought my ears rigidly erect, catching every sweet sound that came from the creature.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:22 am

Sara~
I Heavily walked forward towards a tree and grazed under it. Then, my ears twitched when a loud crackling sound came from underneath and a flash of white struck the earth "Well, they don't call it thunder cloud for nothin' " I spoke then carried on grazing, even though I was losing blood in my demon form, I was still regenerating it.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Wolff gently titled his head to look back at the stallion. "Away from them..." He said, flicking his nose towards the mares. The light in his eyes started up again, less deep voice not so menacing anymore. "Apparently they flock to every stallion they hear."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Tod

"A herd would do well with an extra stallion around." I start, glancing down at the desolate landscape below and smile slightly. "What do you say, co-leaders?" I ask, flicking my thick forelock out of my nearly red eyes.

[ Oh. My. God. Sorry x.X ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Fiesta nodded. "It would be nice to have another stallion around to protect us." She laughed again because no demonic horse worth anything would ever need protection.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Charm couldn't help but to snort at Wolf's choice of words, "What's wrong with us!" She said before he finished she listened to them talk till growing bored and turning into her pegasus form and spreading her wings flying to the land below and rolling around a cupple of times then getting up and shaking dirt off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Wolff's eyes flared brighter than ever. "Is she deaf? I said they flock to every stallion they hear!" He growled, flicking his ears. He regained his calm status, brown eyes returning. "Sorry. They just get on my nerves.:"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Tod

A small chuckle came from my throat and I look over at the mare, to see her reaction. "Well I would hope that you give this set up a chance, and get to know some of the mares. If you choose to leave, then so be it" I say and flick my tail against my flank before looking out at the mare that stormed away to roll around in the valley below us. My ears swiveled around at the noises around us. "Are you going to stay down there forever?" I say, my deep voice was back, and the sound was laced with jest.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:25 pm

(Harley if I wasn't clear she said it before the flocking part.)
Charm looked up at them, "In a minute." Her eyes gave off a devilish look at a stallion came in view, "Once I'm done playing puppet." She said trtting over to the normal stallion, "Hello." She said before realesing her power whoch looked like a bunch of blue and golden dots travling from her to him. Once over she took a mintute to think then said, "Ummmm ram yourself into that rock ledge." The stallion did so and flew back up, "Ugh I lost all good ideas with torute for the time." She said then shouted, "release!" After that the stud groand and said, "What happen." It was obvious he had a major head ache now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:48 pm

(I know, I know, he wasn't speaking directly to her, either)

Wolff shrugged. "I'm a little judgemental, so I guess I should say sorry or something." He flicked his creamy white tail. "May I stay? All the other normal stallions ran me off, and it would be nice to hang around with my own kind." He said, white light flickering in his eyes. When the horse reached the correct age, his powers would become known. But for now, the only thing they could do was blind people.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Tod
I nod softly and walk a little way from the group and rip a chunk of bark from the tree. I chew the substance for entertainment before spitting it out. A thick sap dripped slowly like a waterfall of gold turned black in this dark world. I lick the sticky treat from the tree and blow loudly from my nostrils, looking at the horses who arrived when I called. They looked fairly strong, and sturdy.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Sara~
I actually got bored of her demon form and switched back to Pegasus again, I reared and took off to the sky before landing down again next to Wolff "So, you maybe alittle judgemental, but you can't apologize for who you truley are." I said, watching the stallion slam himself into the rocklege. I raised an eyebrow in both confusion and a slight hint of amazment, before my normal expression came back again.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum