Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wounded Love (Please look and reply)

Go down

Wounded Love (Please look and reply) Empty Wounded Love (Please look and reply)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:48 pm

The big black stallion limped out of the forest, his raven black coat covered in blood. His face was cut up, he had been blinded in his left eye around 5 months back in a fight with a wolf and now his right eye was crusted up with dry blood.

His whole body ached but he wanted to get to the nearest river, however being temporarily blinded in his remaining good eye, he couldn't see. Every moment he was wandering around blindly, he was loosing blood and vital energy, being a large animal certainlty did not make things better. He raised his large head and sniffed the air, he smelt the familiar smell of mares but they were distant. He breathed out and carried on walking finally laying down, tired. His breath was getting shallow. He tried standing but he couldn't lift him self, in his effort he made a loud and long niegh.

Wounded Love (Please look and reply) Bridon10

(Sorry so short having a bad daym but please reply)

Back to top Go down

Wounded Love (Please look and reply) Empty Re: Wounded Love (Please look and reply)

Post by Tayssi Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Starlight wandered aimlessly through the Garden Of Plenty, her gold champagne coat seemingly glowing in the sunlight. Many mistook the mare for a palomino, and though it was easy to make that mistake, once the difference between a light gold champagne and a palomino was known, it was hard to mistake the two. Shaking her head with a snort, the mare lowered her nose to the ground for a moment before she heard a loud, desperate neigh. Squealing in mild surprise and flicking her head up, her forelock and mane flinging into the air before quickly settling back down, her forelock falling over her dark blue eyes.

Flicking her ears in the direction of the sound, Starlight stopped, debating whether to go near the sound. It was obviously a stallion, but he sounded hurt. Snorting again, Starlight trotted in the direction of the black stallion. Flicking her tail and looking around, Starlight eventually found the large black stallion laying on the ground, covered in blood. Stopping and pawing the ground, watching him, Starlight saw that he was unable to lift himself off the ground by himself. Making her way towards him, she heard his breathing becoming shallow and the mare flicked her ears back, then forward again. It was at that moment, she noticed his eye, closed and crusted over with blood. Snorting in distaste, Star went to the stallion's side.

She reached down and nudged him softly, not willing to say anything at the moment, but letting him know she was there. Flicking her tail lightly, Star then forced the stallion to his hooves. It was slow and he could hardly support himself, but she pushed him up onto his hooves. Then, eventually she got him to move, getting him to lean some of his weight against her. He wasn't too much taller then her, but he was packed with muscle, so he was rather heavy, but Star didn't complain.

After who knows how long, they made it to a river and Star cautiously stepped away from the stallion, making sure he didn't just fall to the ground. Walking over to the water, she dipped her nose into the water, wetting it and her muzzle as much much as she could, before she made her way over to the stallion and tried to get rid of some of the blood from his eye. It was seriously dangerous for any creature to be unable to see. "I'm Starlight," she eventually said, voice soft, though said nothing more.

Wounded Love (Please look and reply) Dunhorse-albums-etched+n+money+aka+sham-picture76552-champagne-n-money-shams-sire
Wounded Love (Please look and reply) Gam607
Not sure which one to use for Star ^.^

Sorry for the power play, was unsure what else to do xD
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Wounded Love (Please look and reply) Empty Re: Wounded Love (Please look and reply)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 am

( Hey no worries, it helped me out XD. Not having a good writing day today either. Completely run off my feet ^^)

The black stallion was falling deeper into the darkness, but he was awoken by the distant squeal of another horse. After what seemed like hours to him, he heard the stomp and snorts of the same horse near him, at first he was panicked and tensed up but he soon relaxed. When the horse reached down and nudged him, he knew it was a mare and now that she was going to try and help him.

He felt her start heaving to push him up and tried as hard as he could to give her some aid using his back legs to try and force himself up, but she was doing most of the work. After what seemed an age they had managed to make it to the river he had been heading for. He sighed happily at the sound of the water and felt some water dribble over his eye and face.

He lowered his face to his shoulder rubbing the crust away, opening his eye to reveal a bright amber eye. Blury at first was his sight but, he saw the outline of the mare infront of him and as it came clearer and he saw how stunning she was, how had this mare managed to lift and support his heavy frame ?

He was in debt to this mare, she had saved his life and as he listened she said her name, Starlight. What a wonderful name so fitting for the being that stood near him. He bent one knee and did a small bow, if not tentative. He replied " Thank you Starlight, I know I would not have made it if not for you. As you have shared your name I will share mine. My name is Azro.." He walked into the river, watching as the water around him gaina slight red tinge. But it felt good to clean the fresh and dried blood off his body.

He was curious and asked " Why did you help me ? You could have been putting your self in so much danger. Please don't take this as me being ungrateful, I'm just curious, and as you can see Curiousity nearlly killed this cat." He joked about it but in reality he had been attacked by a group of three stallions, one he could have fought off, two maybe but three had him outnumbered and out gunned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 am

(Should I use first or second picture for Star?? Still can't decide xD I'm thinking the first as it's more of a light gold champagne and the second is a dark gold champagne.. Also, this post will be short, as i've got to go to bed, so i'm rushing)

Starlight pulled back as the stalliong moved to rub the crust away from his eye onto his shoulder and watched as he slowly opened it, revealing a bright amber eye, that was unlike any other she had seen before. Hers were a deep blue, almost like a sapphire hidden amongst an onix. Flicking her forelock from her eyes, Star took a step back and watched as he gave a small, tentative bow and introduced himself. She gave a soft nod and then watched the stallion walk over to the river and wash the blood from his black coat.

Then he asked why she had helped him and she looked away for a moment, thinking. Why had she helped him? He was just some stallion lying there, like many others she had seen. Why had she helped him and not them? Sighing, Starlight turned back to the stallion and said, "it's fine. It's normal for someone to want to know something like this; afterall, it's not very often someone will help a stranger.. But, to be honest, I don't know. I just saw you there and felt I had to help you, that you didn't want to die," she explained and flicked her tail lightly.

"So what happened to you?" Starlight asked softly. Surely, a large, strong stallion such as himself wouldn't've lost a simple fight against a stallion, and it didn't seem his recent wounds were from a wolf. So then what??
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:53 am

( I like the first one too XD)

Azro smiled gently almost charmingly, and said " The important thing is you did help me and that's what matters." As a fly settled on his rump his flicked his tail, grimacing as he caught a wound with his tail. As she asked about how he had happened to him he took a deep breathe. " I was wandering through the forest, not far from where you found me..I saw another stallion and he was harrassing a yearling colt. I protected the colt but didn't see his two friends." He felt like lying down but knew right now it was a bad idea, he wasn't sure whether he'd be able to get up.

His coat was shining and clearly showed the muscles that the stallion possessed and the severity of some the wounds. " I could have fought off the one maybe even the second but the third had me outnumbered and they took pot shots at me, tiring me out. Also being blind in one eye already gave me no advantage."

(Sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:13 am

(don't wait for a reply, as I have to go to bed in a minute.. I should be able to post in the morning, though ^^ before I ehad to school.. Though I have no idea what to post xD i'll figure something out by morning ^^)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:24 am

No worries Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down