Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitting the pieces back together (from new type of herd pick n play) [open]

4 posters

Go down

Fitting the pieces back together (from new type of herd pick n play) [open] Empty Fitting the pieces back together (from new type of herd pick n play) [open]

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Wish Away~
I shyly walked into the forest, trying to find the perfect place for a small herd to be hidden and live their complicated lives. I would fins a place wherewe could all discuss our problems and find a solution. Soon, i came upon a magnificent spot where the biggst trees were, a small stream flowing by, and a meadow hidden frm view behind all the dense vegetation. This is wherewe could all fit the pieces back together.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Fitting the pieces back together (from new type of herd pick n play) [open] Empty Re: Fitting the pieces back together (from new type of herd pick n play) [open]

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 pm

(Are the horses already with her in the herd or do they have to find Wish?)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Fitting the pieces back together (from new type of herd pick n play) [open] Empty Re: Fitting the pieces back together (from new type of herd pick n play) [open]

Post by Dark**Light Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Past: Wildfire bolted from the slaughter house and scampered quickly into the trees. She could hear the cries of other horses calling 'Take me with you!' or 'Don't leave me here!'

Present: Wildfire had been walking through the forest when she stumbled upon a small area that was perfect for a herd. She saw another horse across from her, staring into the same area. Wifi whinnied a greeting and trotted toward the horse. 'Hello." Wifi said. "I'm Wildfire. But my friends back at the farm...and the slaughter house, called me Wifi."

(Sss and Ssb)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:40 pm

(My horse will come in later, okay?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:00 am

Past~
Tears stramed down Autmn's face, ruining her beautiful, curly fur. The other fillies and colts hated her.....But she didn't know what was wrong with her "Why-Why are you all being like this? You're all big mean-meanies" She sniffled, one heck load of a colt steped forward, with his head held high "Well, are blind as well as stupid? Look at yourself! You're covered in fluff! The other horses are actually normal! Unlike you!" The little brat scoffed. The young filly felt something die inside her and she lashed out at him violently, pounding her hooves harshly into the delicate skin around the eye. Autumn realised what she had done was bad, very bad. She would never forgive herself, never.....Autumn bolted of into the forest speedily and wasn't seen by the others again, nor did she want to......

Present~
Days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to months. Months turned to years. Autumn Solstice's dark hooves trudged along the ground, the mare looked fed-up with walking. The faint sound of voices tickled her ears and her head looked up slightly to the left. Two other horses, one heavily pregnant Quarter horse mare and a Arabian mare. Autumn looked closer and slowly walked towards them, scared to reveal herself. Getting bored after a while she finaly gathered up enough courage and steped out of the bushes, she cleared her throat "Hello...I'm-I'm Autumn Solstice, Autumn for short, and I'd like to join your herd as a wise one." she said, hoping that her coat wouldn't bother them.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Wish Away~
"Hello" i said, greeting wifi and autumn. "nice to meet you two" i smiled and nodded towrds the grass and then te stream. "You can eat or drink if you'd like" i said. "And autumn, i would be honored ot have you as our wise one. Now we just need more members" i laughed.

[JayzPF-ok thats fine, im still waiting for the others to join too]
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:27 am

Autumn smiled and bowed down "It's a pleasure to meet you. Thankyou for letting me stay." She said calmly with a voice like silk. I could help her you know....just to give her a helping hand.... she thought, her large eyes moved around the area and saw a small cliff that stuck up just slightly out of the trees. Autumn smiled again and galloped up its smooth, marble like surface and reared up, whinnying out a huge neigh, in a way of saying 'Come and join Wish's herd!!!'.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Wish Away~
"oh, im afraid i never introduced myself...My name is Wish Away, but you can call me Wish" i smiled.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Wildfire~
I smiled and said "Nice to meet you too." I thought for a moment when Autumn ran up and called for new members. I then whinnied, "I'll join. That makes two members of your herd...not counting you, of course." I looked around and ran up to the small cliff, calling for new members with Autumn.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:13 am

[where is everyone???]

Wish Away~
I went over to the stream to get drink and when i bent down to the water, i felt a shapr pain in my stomach. I jerked back and took a few deep breaths. "Its ok, just a kick" i said, looking at my belly. Then i felt another pain that seemed like a contraction. "Ok then, its not just a kick" i said. I walked over by a tree where it was shady and soft. As the contractions came, I started to push.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down