Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know what I am, and I am simply not afraid to show it... (Open;mature; please reply)

Go down

I know what I am, and I am simply not afraid to show it... (Open;mature; please reply) Empty I know what I am, and I am simply not afraid to show it... (Open;mature; please reply)

Post by lemmy Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:45 am

Name Kalika
Prouncouation: Kal i ka or Kali Ma
Nickname: Kali
Meaning: She who destroys
Age: A couple of months, looks about the age of 19 or 20
Speceis: Vampire, Kali Yuga goddess, reincarnation
Language: French, English
Orginated Fron: Hell, and Krishna
Personality: Kalika is dangerous and blood does not surprise her for she is evil. She is a newborn vampire, and is a fast learner, very evil. She doesn't care of death, and doesn't care about anything else except what she is doing. She is very focused. She is strong to read minds when someone looks into her eyes. She is so beautiful she cane seduce men easily into sucking their blood. She is very faster than the human eyes, and has long nails to open up the neck for the blood to flow. She is, deep inside have a heart but she never had the guts to find it. She is a master manipulator as well.
History: Kalika was born into the world after her mother, Alisa or Sita, which she called "Mother", turned herself into human oh what she had long form. Except, Kalika was different. She grew up to age five in just a week! Well... she looked at the age of five. She had the appearence of five. She was already smart reading huge dictionaries, and talking completely and perfectly. She also hungered for blood, and her mother would bring her blood from a guy named Eric Hawkins. Soon, in week, she was like the age of 20... the appearance. She was beautiful with dark brown hair and piercing dark blue eyes. She started going out, and doing the bueisness of taking guys herself and killing them. Killing was her nature. She even seduced cops. More perfect than her 5,000 year old mother. Kalika then heard of her Mother's friend, Paula's baby and instantly wanted him. He had the power... he was Jesus reborn himself. She wanted the baby to make her powerful. So she tried manipulating her Mother with Eric and her end up dying, for her Mother refused to tell her where this baby was.
Pic:

I know what I am, and I am simply not afraid to show it... (Open;mature; please reply) Moz-screenshot-5I know what I am, and I am simply not afraid to show it... (Open;mature; please reply) Daveigh_chase_glamor_shot_RidSIYB
I know what I am, and I am simply not afraid to show it... (Open;mature; please reply) Moz-screenshot-3I know what I am, and I am simply not afraid to show it... (Open;mature; please reply) Moz-screenshot-4
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down