Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please don't look at me, I'm just a monster

2 posters

Go down

Please don't look at me, I'm just a monster Empty Please don't look at me, I'm just a monster

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Name: Unkown but he calls himself Riot
Has lived: 2,000 years
Species: Humenroid
Breed: Wherewolf
Personality: Ashamed of what he is, he is very quite and scretive. He one that is very mistrous he kills like crazy every night but the new moon, the one night he does not turn. When he turns into the beast that he can not control he distrois everything around him. He is a monster.
History: Unkown all Riot knows is that was born a true where wolf.
Them song: I feel like a monster, skillet
Picture-
Coming
Where picture-
Coming

Plot: A young human girl reaches out to Riot and he refuses her but she keeps trying. He doesn't want to harm her and as a wolf he hunts her, not to eat, but like a stalker in love with the beauty. Beauty and the beast.

Back to top Go down

Please don't look at me, I'm just a monster Empty Re: Please don't look at me, I'm just a monster

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Is this going to be an advanced and mature topic or short?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Please don't look at me, I'm just a monster Empty Re: Please don't look at me, I'm just a monster

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Idk, i'm not good at role playing.....yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:48 am

Hmmm I like the idea,but what happeneds if Riot,in his wolf form catches her I may ask? What happens if he catches his prey?
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:00 am

Haven't decided still thinking about it, I know one thing thoeigh he won't kill her unless provited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down