Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stand Alone... (Open; Advanced; FINISHED)

Go down

I Stand Alone... (Open; Advanced; FINISHED) Empty I Stand Alone... (Open; Advanced; FINISHED)

Post by lemmy Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 pm

I Stand Alone... (Open; Advanced; FINISHED) What_Am_I_Here_by_LithiumSacrifice

I dig my toes into the sand, the soft and smooth grains whispering over my bare feet, tickling them. The wind is blowing hard, and tugging my blood red hair the oppisite way it came from, pulling my bangs into my face. My pale skin stood into the light and I squenched. I wore one of the sleeveless shirts, that showed your back. I also wore long pants, the pant legs blew in the wind. The ocean crashed over the shore, along the coast line, foaming hungily to reach past its border, threatning to one day cast over the small island of ruins, and drench it, and take everything and everyone with it; leaving only trees, only leaves, only caves.... all the ghost But they'd take the houses; and all the people with it. Well they'd take us with it. There was nothing really better than the ruins. Better than the place in which I once lived. The place where I really get to be alone. The ghost were my only friends, and they hardly bothered me. I usually sat and looked over the ocean, with my ghostly wolf friend, Stellaluna. She was alive, but she was also dead. A hybrid. She said she lived here for a long time, and was once cursed, said that this place used to be alive and then it all collapsed. She didn't really expalin much more. She was usually distant when she spoke, wise, kind and calm with words. She ignored all the bullcrap I could never handle. She was named. Keroike. Such a beautiful a unquie name I despised. My name was Lilli. Not much right? But it meant something I never knew.

Finally, after watched the sunset slowly go into the bloody horizon I disappeared back into the forest. Into the ruins that hid me well. I ignored brushes, and jumped perfectly over brambles soon arriving at my cave and then with a heavy sigh, I disappeared inside, Kerioke followed. She sat down when I did kinda like a mirror, except I'm seeing a wolf. "Are you okay Lilli?" Kerioke lowered her head until she could see my face which was also lowered. "Are you getting kind of lonely. I understand if you are-"
"No. I'm fine." I said in kind of a rude voice. She nodded. "Alright." She said in a calm voice. I instantly regretted myself. I treat her like a bunch of crap when she always taught with respect. But deep down I knew it was true. Having a wolf for a friend wasn't all that great. I sighed heavily and lied against the hard rock.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum