Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

+3
Daydreamer
~BrokenHeart~
DreamFlight
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP) Empty I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

Post by DreamFlight Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:46 am

I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP) Jennifer_lawrence_katniss_everdeen_the_hunger_games_pic_picture_image_still_2012_1-427x500
Name: Maple Sillian
Species: Human
Tribute From: District 10
Theme Song: Safe and Sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEDTtKaFzU
Boyfriend: No

Maple bit her lip as Jolie Frore climbed on stage and did her usual "Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!", she then reached into the glass ball containing the Girl names. Shutting her eyes and praying that it wouldn't be her, Maple waited silently, everyone held their breath.
"Maple Sillian!" boomed Jolie's voice into the microphone. Silence filled the square as everybody turned their heads towards Maple in sorrow and sympathy. Tears welled into her eyes as Maple walked up to the stage. She sat down into the chair and looked amongst the crowd. She saw her big sister crying and her mother clasping her hands tightly. Maple shook her head and waited silently for Jolie Frore to pull out the Boy tribute. Her hands shook at the thought of dying in the 78th Hunger Games, the thought of dying on television, dying in front of her mother and sister. She sighed softly and looked up at the mentor for the tributes from District 10, it was Towler Trin, the silent baker who had one the previous Hunger Games. Maple smiled slightly up at him, then faced back at the crowd, biting her cheek to keep herself from crying.

Last edited by DreamFlight on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP) Empty Re: I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

Post by DreamFlight Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:46 pm

OOC: You are allowed to be a boy from District 10, or a girl from another District. But to start off the RP, there must be a boy to come from District 10. Can't wait, hope someone will join!! Oh and yes, I know Maple's pic is Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games movie, but I couldn't find a picture that quite fit her name.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP) Empty Re: I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:53 pm

[can i just make up a boy's name and use peeta's picture?]
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:56 pm

OOC: Sure thing! That's what I did. Smile You can be a girl from another District too if you want, so you can be whoever you want, you don't have to be a boy. Laughing
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 pm

[its ok, i'l be a boy cuz peeta is hot! lol ]

I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP) Peeta_Mellark_5

Name~ Blaise Stephens
Gender~ male
Age~ 17
Species~ human
Tribute From~ district 10
Girlfriend~ no [but likes maple]
Theme song~ Eyes Open-Taylor Swift https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20kiXXmEjJ8&feature=related

I held my head up and tried to be strong. I had never been this nervous beforein my whole lifetime. There was something different about this year than any of the years before. I had a bad feeling, and when the announcer spoke, i knew why. "Blaise Stephens!" the voice rang out in my head. I looked around with wide eyes, wondering if this was really true or if i was just dreaming. I just gt blank stares, pointing up to the stage, telling me to move. I slowly walked towards the stage, trying to contain my shaking hands. "Now, shake hands you two" the announcer said. I looked up into the girl's eyes, and i didn't eben notice it was maple until now. Why her?! she was all i ever wanted and now i'm going to lose her. I held out my hand, seeing that hers were shaking too. We looked into eachothers eyes sympathetically and then headed off to say our goodbyes.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:38 pm

This looks interesting, I think I shall join. Give me a little bit to create a bio though.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 pm

(I guess I will Razz)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Alright, also here you can post your bio's, but role-play in a different section of the forum, Thanks!

Name~ Katri Vipointe
Gender~ Female
Age~ 17
Tribute From~ District 7
Boyfriend ~ No,
Personality: Seems quiet, and shy but she really is a lethal competitor. Isn't very merciful
History: Lives alone with her grandmother, who is barely alive. Takes care of herself
Theme song~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbnfocZUXsM&feature=related

I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP) Lights-04-big
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:09 am

OOC: Sorry, I just couldn't find a place that quite fit with the Hunger Games. I'll try to find a spot and create a topic.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 am

No problem! If you'd like I could move this over, to say... redwood forest.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:16 am

OOC:Okay, awesome, thanks!
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:17 am

No problem!! Very Happy
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 am

http://hoguenews.com/wp-content/uploads//2009/07/afghan-girl-615.jpg

Character Name: Briar Rollo
Character Nickname: Bri (Sounds like bree)
Character Age: 12 years old
Character Gender: Female
Character Species: Human
Character Sexuality: Straight
Character Height: 5'4"
Character Weight: 105
Character Appearance: Briar has long brown hair and dark green eyes of The Seam. She is tan and very tall for her age. Briar is thin, but muscular.
Character Markings: Just small scars and bruises.
Character Full Personality: Briar is very mature and smart for the age of 12. She is also very easy to get along with. Briar is a clever girl and has much common sense.
Character Likes: Romance, school, boys, hanging out with her friends and family.
Character Dislikes:
Anything to do with The Hunger Games.
Character Hopes: Not to be chosen for The Hunger Games.
Character Fears: The Hunger Games.
Character Flaws: Briar is absoloutley terrified of The Hunger Games. She can barely watch it each year.
Character Full History: Regular girl of The Seam. Parents both alive, though.
Father: Kingston Rollo
Mother: Dera Rollo
Siblings: A 19-year-old sister named Petal.
Relationship status: Single
Offspring: None. Wayyyy to young.
Other Relationships: Best friend *SPOILER* was Primrose Everdeen. She has many other friends though.
Theme Song: Daughter's Lament by Carolina Chocolate Drops.
District: 12
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:56 pm

I guess I'm late never mind.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:32 pm

No! Silver still post! Very Happy
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Yeah, please do post Silver!
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:49 am

Name: Virisent (Veer-e-sent)
Nickname: Vee (said like the letter 'V')
District: 2
Picture: http://hungergamesmovie.org/images/leven-rambin-glimmer-hunger-games-movie-315x419.jpg
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:02 am

I don't even know which one is open. Sorry... Idk
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Is it too late to join?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:53 pm

I doubt it. We need a boy from District 12.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Uh, okay. I'll wait until I get approval before I make the bio. I was thinking of a Career, but 12's fine, I guess.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:08 am

Yeah, please do join Jayz! We need more people anyways! Thanks! Here's the topic once you've made the bio.

Here
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:27 am

Okay, so I'm making a district 12 boy?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:28 am

I making a Hunger Games topic too, guys. Feel free to join! It's Advanced, at least a paragrah. Thanks ^^
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:36 am

If you want Jayz. And I may join your topic Silver! Smile
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum