Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Love (Open! I need a wild horse! PG)

2 posters

Go down

Beautiful Love (Open! I need a wild horse! PG) Empty Beautiful Love (Open! I need a wild horse! PG)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:11 pm

(Without all the make-up!)
Beautiful Love (Open! I need a wild horse! PG) Tumblr_lacgjbjZpa1qcc32mo1_500
The soft tolling of bells rang in Jessie's ears, was it just in her memory, or true life? The vet patted her shoulder and walked away. She held a beautiful, white blossom in her hands. Jessie's eyes were a soft shade of diamond grey, sparkling with the remains of tears; she held the blossom and sweet, beautiful memorys came back. Jessie pressed the blossom against her lips and kissed it "Bye-Bye Toro, you're in a better place..." She said softly before placing the blossom ontop of the small stone slab that had 'Toro, my sweet baby' Engraved on it. Toro trueley was a beautiful horse....Nutty brown with the perfect temperment. Now for a replacment, but was she up for it? maybe, but she would just wait for the perfect moment to come. But for now, Jessie sat and waited on the bench under the white tree, her sun-bleached hair hung infront of her eyes as the white petals fell down.

Last edited by Nicoco177 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Love (Open! I need a wild horse! PG) Empty Re: Beautiful Love (Open! I need a wild horse! PG)

Post by Tayssi Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Beautiful Love (Open! I need a wild horse! PG) Conquistador_9
Beautiful Love (Open! I need a wild horse! PG) Conquistador_21
Beautiful Love (Open! I need a wild horse! PG) Conquistador_11
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=DEM+Conquistador+buckskin+lusitano&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=dem+conquistador+buckskin+lusitano&sc=0-4&sp=-1&sk=

Pawing the ground, the stallion gave a harsh snort. He was only 6 years of age and was, though born into the wild, a pedigree lusitano. His sire and dam had been captive horses and an excellent breeding pair who were bred together atleast 4 times. But none of their foals had come out quite so beautiful and strong as he. He was a strong buckskin stallion who was known throughout the land of horses and humans alike and Raphael. A wild lusitano stallion with a fiercely wild heart andstrong soul. An unbreakable force of nature. Raphael was wanted by nearly all humans of this land. No human here did ot know of the buckskin lusitano stallion named Raphael. Whatever mare he bred to, the colts were large and strong adn the fillies were slender, and beautiful. He hadn't had an odd foal yet.
Raphael reared, hooves striking the air before he took off into a gallop with a loud, piercing neigh. He shook his magnifiscant head into the sky and nickered before he suddenly skidded to a stop, dirt spraying into the air. He looked down at the girl sitting beneath the tree and the stallion reared again, hooves pawing the air with a loud neigh. He landed on the ground and then snorted, pawing the ground and staring down at the girl who stood at the bottom of the hill he stood at the top of.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Love (Open! I need a wild horse! PG) Empty Re: Beautiful Love (Open! I need a wild horse! PG)

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:46 am

"Toro...." Jessie Gasped as she looked up, but in stead of Toro, she saw a beautiful Buckskin stallion, he looked like he was trying to catch her attention. Jessie stood up and shoved her hands in her pockets "Hmmm...I knew I had them in here somewhere...." She muttered on the top of her breath, then she pulled them out; Gourmet sugar mints for horses and ponies; She shoved her hand into the packet, rustled about abit and pulled out a sphere, shiny looking mint, Toro used to love them. Jessie laid her hand out flat with the large treat perched on her hand, perfectly still. the tips of her fingers had green fake nails on, but they didn't really bother anyone. Jessie slowly walked to the bottom of the hill and held the treat out near him "Here boy, Atleast I think you are a boy...." She said, making a clicking sound with her tongue, then something popped into mind "Hey, I've seen you....You're that stallion everyone wants!" She whispered gently, moving her almost white hair out of her Diamond grey eyes. Toro wasn't a feral horse, he was tamed and always had been, you could tell he was when Jessie first got him at 5 years old. Jessie looked into his beautiful eyes and stepped closer with the treat still firmly placed on her flat palm.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:18 am

Raphael watched as the girl rummaged in her pockets or some unknown thing Raphael did not know about yet. Soon enough, though, the girl pulled out a mint treat and the buckskin stallion pricked his ears forward. She tried to call him and took a step forward, but as she made the loud, clicking sounds with her tongue, Raphael stopped, head flicking into the air. Once she stopped, she seemed to realise just who he was and the stallion's ears flicked forward again. He took a few steps forward, stretching his muzzle towards her hand. Raphael may be a wild stallion, but he wasn't in any way afraid of humans. He knew when they meant no harm and when they wanted to capture him.
This girl, he knew, meant no harm towards him. Once she stepped forward, she was close enough for him to stretch his muzzle out towards her, sniff the mint and then take it for her palm. He gave a light nicker and pulled his strong head back, looking down at the girl with a flick of his black, silky tail. His coat gleamed under the sun, and his whole body just screamed power and muscle. Raphael was definately a very powerful stallion who, if he really wanted to, could tak this small girl down without a problem.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Jessie saw the power in the stallion's structure, the flowing occasional flick of his tail beautiful, this creature wasboth both a beautiful and powerful creature. Trueley, Jessie adored the personality of this stallion, he was the total oppisite from Toro; but she liked the oppisite. The girl and the horse were completeley different people, The stallion was a beautiful, powerful and strong-souled creature, whilst Jessie was a silly, fun-loving chilled girl, and was neve eaisily rushed. Jessie took another, pearl white treat from her pocket and gave it to the stallion, but this time she held it out further, so her hand was a few inched away from his dark, slender muzzle as she stared at the bridge of his nose; staring at the small, beautiful white stripe on his beautiful, Luistiano face.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:05 am

Raphael snorted as he watched the girl reach into her pocket, searching for something else. Only to bring out another treat moments later. The stallion's ears flicked forward as she held it out towards him, though closer to his muzzle this time. Snorting the lusitano took the treat from her hand and then lipped at her palm before he pulled away with another snort. Raphael suddenly pawed the ground 3 times, neck arched and muzzle basically touching his chest before he trotted over to Toro's gravestone and nudged it softly before raising his head, ears forward and looking over at the girl with a loud nicker, questioning whether the horse which ahd been buried here had been her friend.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum