Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lifes not always what it seems (DayDream) (M)

Go down

Lifes not always what it seems (DayDream)  (M)  Empty Lifes not always what it seems (DayDream) (M)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Life is like a rollercoaster you have your ups and downs, the sharp turned to the left and right and the times where your upside down and you can't tell which direction is up and down. Oh life could be amazing breathtaking, leaving you with a big smile on her face, other times it could just be scary, you panicked and wanting off the ride NOW. Unlike a rollercoaster you couldn't simply get off the ride and go to a different one, no the life your living was the one you were stuck with, people tried to get a different one and change it but sometimes there wasn't a point in trying to change your life or get a different one.

Backpack slung over one shoulder the smaller famed girl dressed in old paint splattered jeans and a old band shirt and lime green converse, a single auburn loose braid went down her back, wild curls falling around her face, a wary look in her green eyes, she hadn't gotten enough sleep for the past well month or so, from work.homework, her life at home and well trying to live her life here at collage, she was up way to late last night getting homework done. The girl was living off of caffeine, it didn't matter if it was coffee, tea or pop, the only caffeine thing she didn't touch was energy drinks those things were just plain nasty. Yawning she walked down the sidewalk, opened a side door and slipped into the hallway, classes were done for her and that was a thank god think but one of her teachers wanted to talk with her about something. Mattie wasn't sure what it was, then again she was so tired that she really didn't care at the moment. Her phone vibrated in her back pocket, pausing in the hallway she pulled out her phone and looked down at it, reading the text with a slight frown. Letting out a mumbled breath Mattie quickly texted back before shoving the phone into her back pocket before opening the heavy wooden door to his room. "Professor James? You wanted too see me?" She asked walking over to the large desk and the man sitting behind in reading a newspaper.

Looking over at the student James nodded "Yes I want to talk too you about your grades, you were a straight A student when you started and now failing the class" Mattie let out a breath shoving her hands into her pockets, "Lifes...Lifes just been hard at the moment, but I promise I'll get mt grades up, the project thats coming up I'll ace it" She said with a faint smile on her lips. James shook his head "Mattie, the project was due at the first of this week, thats part of the reason I wanted to talk too you, you missed the deadline" Mattie looked at him mouth open like a fishes for a moment before shaking her head "What?! No...nonononnono....I couldn't have missed the project! Thats over half my grade! Please Professor I need this good grade! Is there like a make up test or something I can take?" She asked biting down on her bottom lip worry in her eyes.

Sighing James looked at her "Im willing to give you a second change since the first of the year you were a top student. I've asked another student to tutor you, and at the end of the moth I'll have a make up test for you too take" Mattie let out a breath of relief "Thank you! Oh thank you I won't let you down" She rushed out smiling more now.

Mattie Rains
Spoiler:
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down