Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fawn is sent to auction! (PG 13)

2 posters

Go down

Fawn is sent to auction! (PG 13) Empty Fawn is sent to auction! (PG 13)

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Mon May 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Fawn is sent to auction! (PG 13) 707f6411

Fawn cantered around the pen, she was scared separated from her mother too soon. She was a young filly, and was scared by the strange noises and the strange smells that were all around her.

Her breeders were disappointed by her, she was not what they wanted so the just shipped her off... she never even got to say goodbye to all her friends. Her mother had to be stabled before they could load Fawn, she was fighting so much to get back to her filly. Fawn had fought back but she was small and easily manouvered.

So know she was here, alone with no friends. Only odd and strange horses around her. She was in the pen that meant that you were next, she had asked the other horses what was going to happen and they had told her she was going to a new home. For one so small they had said she was being very brave, though all Fawn wanted to do was break down and cry, she missed her mother so much, and wished they could have been sold together.

Fawn heritage was amazing but apparently not good enough for her to stay, they said it was because of her blue and brown eyes, they only wanted 2 matching eyes. Her father a national champion in dressage and her mother a show jumper. They had not even given Fawn the chance to prove her self, even though she had long legs, and an incredibly smooth movement.

Fawn heard her named being called and she was ushered into the ring, people staring down at her. She panicked and whinnied loudly, a loud crash from backstage made her canter to the corner of the pen, before a huge black mare cantered into the ring, ears pinned. Fawn gulped and though she knew it was pointless, she reared striking her thin legs into the air. The mare chuckled before moving just a little closer, to gauge the filly's reaction.

Fawn gained some confidence and moved forwards, rearing again, only now did she realise how small she was compared to her. She pinned her little ears back, and as the crowd watched in awe of the mare and filly. The mare shoved Fawn roughly, Fawn fell to the ground and make a sound like a squeak and she hit the dirt. The crowd gasped as the mare stood over the small filly. Stamping her hoof, Fawn got up and stood there head raised and neck arched.

Fawn though she was shy, was not going to let the mare hurt or possibly even kill her !, She stood there waiting, maybe a human would help her ?
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Fawn is sent to auction! (PG 13) Empty Re: Fawn is sent to auction! (PG 13)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:54 am

http://www.dorsettarabians.com/files/Ridinghorses/horse_sales_NJ_bay_mare_maddie.jpg
A young bay mare stood in her pen ears laced back in annoyance as the filly next to her swirled about freaking out. She gazed to the auction pen to see a filly doing the same but then a mare bursted in and attacked her. May cirled in her pen then leaped over her gait with tremdous power and grace then raced over to them. She reared up at the mare stricking out, "Leave her alone! She's only a foal." Before coming down and helping the foal up. She looked to the black mare sneering then charged aiming to knock her off balance and pin her down.
http://www.cameopaints.net/image/photos/ivory20071l.jpg

The white filly whinned loudly, frightened. Where's my mom, what is this holding me, what are those things with two legs, where am I? "Mother!!!" She screeteched but she was no where. She watch the mare next to me leep over the gait and into a pin with a foal and black mare. She watched them curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:11 pm

is this only for two? I can join with a couple stallions if you wish?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Nope, anyone can join. Feel free to join (: )
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:10 pm

I'll bring in a stallion and a 2 year old? Would that work? If so, here they be~

Stallion-
Fawn is sent to auction! (PG 13) De372a3dfa26928d

Colt-

Fawn is sent to auction! (PG 13) B_s____december_2010___05_by_nyaorestock-d34rach
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 am

(Sounds great, I'll wait for you to reply. Should they escape from the auction house to the wild :3? )
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:32 am

(Nah, they should go to a abusive owner then escape)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:45 pm

(Shall my colt and stallion already be at the owner's place or at the auction house?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:13 pm

(maybe the stallion is already there ?)
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:36 pm

(Sure, you guys can start off?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:38 pm

(Both of us already posted, look at the top.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Newt(Colt)

"Dad!" The frightened colt let out a frightened squeal, pacing around his stall. He was quite tall for his age. "Dad!" He was shivering in fear. Newt hit the door with his hoof, watching the two in the arena. "Why is hat mare being so mean???" Newt asked himself, backing against the wall.

Kiger(stallion)

Kiger paced back in forth in his paddock, nibbling the sparse grass and snorting now and then. Where was his master? He was never gone for this long. Kiger wasn't exactly worried about his master, only about his daily water and food.

(ssss)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:06 pm

A large man came into the ring, with a whip in his left hand. He struck the attacking mare on the rear, she skittered to the side and he shooed her away. Moving between the mare and Fawn, he guided the mare back into the back area and Fawn was left with the mare that had saved her. Fawn moved to mare's side and quietly said " Thank you..I'm Fawn by the way."

She whinnied loudly as the man tried to hush her away from the friendly mare and she bit him on the hand.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:31 pm

May sneered at the mare ready to attack when she did but then a man came and took her. Smiling she looked down at the filly, "Your welcome, pretty name its different, I like different. I'm Mayflower but feel free to call me May or flower." She said before the man tried to separate them rearing up ears pinned she striked out letting a war cry whinny out.

White Star (stupid name, I know, I couldn't come up with something) kept freaking out yelling, "Momy! Momy! Mother!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum