Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet flirty And stupid (PG13) Reserved!

Go down

Meet flirty And stupid (PG13) Reserved! Empty Meet flirty And stupid (PG13) Reserved!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Shasta grazed in the long grass tail to the side And letting her sent fill the air. She then let out a whinny And pulled her head up And waited for some one to come. After awhile she got bord And went back to grazing.

Back to top Go down

Meet flirty And stupid (PG13) Reserved! Empty Re: Meet flirty And stupid (PG13) Reserved!

Post by Faye Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Crixus was on his evening stroll, just so he could meet some new friends if any came by. His nostrils twitched as an odd scent floated by them, then snorted that what just blegh. He soon was able to identify the source, a mare. "She needs to take a bath" He murmured to himself. He jogged up to her, trying to not make it obvious that he was holding his breath. " Hi, my name's Crixus, what's yours? Wanna be friends?" He said quickly and smiling.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Meet flirty And stupid (PG13) Reserved! Empty Re: Meet flirty And stupid (PG13) Reserved!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Shasta's head bolted upright then she calmed, "Hello I'm Shasta." She said And rubed up flirty like agents him, "Sure but we could be a little more then that." She said And moved her head to his flank And tickled his Dick with her lips before moving to stand by him And look at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Crixis smiled. "Like... best friends?!?" He looked at her eagerly.
"Whoa... Wh-What are you doing?" Crixus flinched as she tickled him but without any consent from him his tool slid,erected from his sheath.

He then just stared straight back at he with an absolutel bewildered look on his face.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Shasta gave him a werid look, "No, your not a one balled stud are you? I mean mates." She snorted And rubed agenst him again letting her heat sent out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Crixus~

"Okay, Sure" He replied going along with this, so she wouldn't make fun of her. Maybe he should start doing what she was doing...he thought. Crixus started rubbing his body against hers as her circled her; like she did to him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Shasta smiled And tickled his Dick again before stepping back into him when he went behind her, pressing her butt agents his shoulder And looking back at him. She nickered flirty like to him And waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Crixus just stood there dumbfounded, his lower lip hanging down. The gross scent was more toxic than ever,this caused Crixus to fall into an uncontrollable coughing fit.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Shasta gave him a werid look, puzzled and crocked her head, "Well you going to mount me or what?" She asked the handsome stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Crixus~

"Mount?" He asked, cocking his head..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Shasta started laughing hard, so hard she fell over and rolled on her back, so hard she started to cry, so hard she barley was able to say "You sure are dumb, huh?" She couldn't help it as she kept laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:17 pm

This got Crixus very angry,he wasn't a joke. While she was on the ground, Crixus reard up angrily,and landed with all his weight on her neck, nearly choking her and holding her down. He had an extremely bad temper. "I'm dumb? I'm dumb!" He roared ready to rip her apart.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Shasta winced in pain, "Get off me!" And thrashed her legs about hitting him a few times then stood and shoked her coat imedantly taking off at a graceful lope then quickly changing it to a ruff looking fast gallop and ran into the tree line and kept going. Her long graceful trail flagged out behind her, allowing her to coat the trail she ran with the smell most stallions liked but this one got sick from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:33 pm

This only enraged him furthermore. He bolted after her, easily tracking her due to her scent. Soon he appeared beside her and shoved her against a tree, then knocking her down. "Run away again and I'll slit your throat." Crixus growled. This mare brought out a bad side in him. "Stand up" He ordered, ears flattened against his skull.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Shasta kept running till rammed into a tree, she fell and whimpered and nodded when he told her not to run again. She stood ears laced back in a frightened manner. She looked into his ragging eyes frightened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:46 pm

"Now I'm gonna figure out how to do this" He mumbled to himself, but first fromhis experience earlier he knew what needed to be done. "Arouse me bitch!" He roared..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Shasta pinned her ears when he called her that, "I'm not a female dog!" But did as he commanded, fearing for her life. She turned around and bent her head down to tickle his Dick with her upper lip then spread her legs and let out her heat liquid which usually got a stallion wanting the mare badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum