Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Château d'If (R rated)

3 posters

Go down

Château d'If (R rated) Empty Château d'If (R rated)

Post by Roman Empire Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:25 pm

The large black unicorn stood silently out in the rain, looking up at the prison. A smile slowly crawled across his lips, a cruel expression taking over his face. Oh how he had dreamed of such a place. Oh how he had wanted to toy with the lesser creatures. And here was his change. Here before him was the great prison, on an island that was too far from anything to try to swim away. Here was his chance to really enjoy himself; to watch as his little pawns fought for survival. It was all a game to him, all like a giant chess match to see who would last the longest. Would the innocent live or would they die under the pressure? Let it start, let the games begin. Let them all writhe in pain, in agony of this place. Barely any food or water, and they would have to fight for it all. What would they do? The curiosity was almost too much for him. Such a thrill.

How many cells there were, he did not know. But on the first day they would all be locked inside. He wished he could fill them all, but he knew that was impossible. Oh, but what a thought, what a dream! To see those cold plaster walled cells to be filled with writhing frightful bodies! And to release them all for a grand race for survival. He stepped out of the rain into the shade of the prison, walkind down a line of cells, leaning his head over and letting his horn tap against the bars. The sound echoed off the walls, filling the prison with a repeating pounding beat.
"Let it begin."

Cells :: Just post a link to your profiles in your first roleplaying post. You can play good and bad characters.
      1. Isabella
      2. Alex
      3. Quil and Unnamed

Last edited by Roman Empire on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Château d'If (R rated) Empty Re: Château d'If (R rated)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:47 pm

(I know it's horrible https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10738-do-you-have-no-mercy-r#283694 )

Izabella stood, eyes craized in her cell. She pawed the ground and snorted rearing up and letting out a sheer whinny. She started to pace around then the large black stallion came. Taking his long horn and running it across the bars of the cells making the clinking noise she hated so badly. When he passed her she bolted forward ears pinned eyes wide showing their whites and teeth bared reaching her finely shaped head through the cell and aiming to bite his rump harshly then pulling away prancing to the back of her cell.

Izzy snorted and waited for something to happen, ready. The young mare had lived here all her life and wanted just once, just once to see the beautiful outside world her mother told her about before she was murdered. Izzy was to soon start her heat again and possibly this time not be put out of it do to stress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Empire Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:44 am

The green eyed horse side stepped out of her reach, a look of amusement painted across his face. She had to be kidding, right? Sure by now she knew who he was, what kind of damage he could do. With strength alone he could over power her. Then add the horn and he could impale her. And let us not forget his magic: the same magic that was strong enough to keep them all trapped on this island without a thought. He was no ordinary unicorn, that was for sure. He could do so much more than he should have been able to do. So much more.
"Now now sweet heart. Save that energy for when I open the gates." He said, his smooth, like a liquid toxin down her throat. He lowered his head a moment to her level, eyes half showing from beneath his eye lids, his horn touching the bars that kept her trapped in there.

That kept her safe.

"We wouldn't want you to wear out and face your demise too early, now would we? Where is the fun in that?" Yes, just wait patiently. She would get out soon enough, only to face a nightmare of dangerous horses in the pitch black. They always wanted to get out of their cells, to escape so that they might get past the front gate. But it never happened, and then they wished they had stayed in the cell. Safe from criminals and Nyrax. Yes, yes Nyrax was especially nightmareish. He moved away from her cell, backing up to see the long line of horses trapped behind bars. Many of them were trying to hide in the back of their cells, while others were ramming at the raught iron trying to escape too early. No, not even a full grown stallion could break through raught iron.
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:04 pm

(I can make him into a mare if you want me to. https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10744-never-stop-fighting-r#284122 )

Alex threw his hooves against the iron bars, laying his ears back at the harsh noise. He backed up until his rump hit the far wall, and sprung forward into the bars. He continued his painful assault for a little while longer before stopping to catch his breath. He let out a rough snort when the unicorn entered. "I thought your kind only existed in a foals fairytales!" He whispered, baring his teeth. Alex listened to what he told the mare, and shook his head. "I understand keeping them trapped in here, but why me, exactly? You aren't proving anything by keeping me in here!"

The stallion sniffed the floor, coughing at the terrible scent. "I dare you to fight healthy horses."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:11 pm

Izzy loward her gaze and sloghtly coward when he looked her in the eyes. She nodded submissively, "Yoir lucky I'm not more powerful then you." She then whispered before hearing the stud, she snapped intently and rambed into her cell looking straight at him, "Oh so why should he keep m huh! You've seen the outside world! I have lived her trapped my entire life for only one stupid reason, to amuse him by fighting and suffering. How did I deserve that, hmm. Tell me jackass." She said ears laid back as far as they'd go. She stopped and calmed herself, she needed to be full of energy. She walked over to what little food and water she had and finished it off. She turned to the black unicorn and walked up to him, ears forward, "Please don't." She said then walked to the back of her cell lying and resting her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Alex sneered at her. "I'm a fighter! I don't belong in here! You are used to it! I mean, I don't think anybody deserves to be here, especially you. It is really humiliating for me! I was king out in the wild, and now a simple unicorn has dominated me! How do you think that feels?" He asked, looking over at her. "You would of had an awesome chance out there, you would of had a mate and a herd. You are definitively a pretty horse, and I am sure you were very muscled at one point in time." He considered his words for a moment. "I'm sorry you didn't even have a chance at life... If I could, I would get you out of here." He flicked his tail, and nibbled at the small amount of food he was given. "But jacka** here doesn't seem to care."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Empire Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Nyrax snorted a laugh, quite amused by this one's exclamation. The stallion was clueless not to know of his kind. Yes, they did tend to stay out of the normal horse's way, but they had always been there. In every shadow, every secret passage hidden from the rest of the world. Deep in the woods where no creature dared to enter. Magical horses were everywhere. Even.. Even- "No? You have never seen one of my kind? Well you are sure to meet a few during your stay. I like to spice things up by adding some more magical beings. You see, I am not too picky about who plays my game." He said, the words holding a double meaning. The stallion's next words confused him a little, and he was hoping his statement would have answered it. Them and not him? What was the difference between them and him? He looked between the two and frowned, looking back at the buckskin with a disgusted expression on his face. "This isn't a brothel, it is a test of survival. You are just the same as 'them', must follow the same essentail rule: Die or survive. How you do that is up to you." Goodness, these two...

"Please don't what? Kill you? Whether you live or die is up to you." He said, not sure why she would even ask. She had been here a long time. Surely by now she would understand how all of this worked. In fact, she had a better chance of surviving than the stallion. She knew much more about this place than Alex, and she was female. That, though, was always a hit or miss sort of advantage. Some mares could use their sexuality to order stallions around. Others just fell prey to the- "What!?" Nyrax hissed, whirling back to face the stallion, his horn coming alive with swirls of dark deadly magic. He pawed the ground once, the whole row becoming sickenly dark and hot. "Simple unicorn? Simple!" He shouted, his green eyes glowing with rage. "I am the only reason you will never escape this place! I, this simple unicorn have captured monsters, powerful beasts and trapped them here with my power. Simple, simple!"
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:31 pm

"Yeah! Simple! Afraid would fit you better though! Starving us so you don't have to fight stronger beings. You are to afraid they might beat you! You hide behind your magic." Alex snapped, pawing at the wall. "I would love to see you fight after being stuck in one of these cells for a couple weeks, without your magic." The stallion did know that he was messing with something dangerous, but might as well mock the unicorn before he died. "And aren't unicorns supposed to be all girly? And white? " Alex shook his head. "Where's your little band of pixies? Hmm?"

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Izzy snorted, "Please don't make us fight." She said then the yelling started and she looked to the stallion and shook her head, "Shame, shame, shame, shame." She said looking at him, knowing he was most likely done for, "Challenging him isn't wise, trust me." She said then shuted up and rested her head on the cold ground but ask the two bickered she couldn't hold back a question, "Why do you starve us? If you want a see a good fight wouldn't you need two sex diven healthy stallions and a mare for them to fight over I mean seriously, why imprison us?" She asked then quited down again not wishing to anger the night mare stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Empire Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:52 am

This horse was arogent, a total fool. Still he seemed to think that Nyrax would be the one he was fighting. But no, no he wouldn't be fighting anyone. The tall black unicorn raised his head, the magic leaving just as quickly as it came. There was no point in arguing with someone he wasn't sure would understand. He would just have the pleasure in watching this one fail. And surely he would fall if he thought that unicorns were all girly and had pixes. Perhaps their name may have been a little femanine, but unicorns weren't a force to be reckoned with. And he would learn that soon enough in this place.
"I would not dare fight you, nor any healthy or unhealthy beast. It is too easy, too short of a fight for me. Regardless if I use my magic or not. You are all here because killing did not satisfy me anymore." His almost crazy good humored voice was gone, replaced by one of cold authority. "As to the white and the pixies, I will not explain. Your ignorance is your own fault, not mine. You will have to figure that all out on your own, or quickly perish under one of their horns."

He then turned his bright green eyes to the mare, who he expected would have gotten it by now. She was much closer than Alex, but still she did not understand. Perhaps no one ever would. They were simpler beings these horses, so perhaps none of them would ever really understand. The few other unicorns in this place seemed to know, though, and this only frightened them even more. "I don't want to just watch two lustful stallions fighting. What is the point in that? What I want, why you are all here, is to see who survives. This isn't a giant death match, no, more like it is my own twisted little world. To see what alliances are created, and watch as they crumble so easily. To find out how long you all live, and see how far you will bend your morals in order to survive."
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:35 am

"Ignorance? Ignorance?" Alex said, trying to keep calm. "Fine. I'll be quiet. But you just wait." The stallion mumbled. He leaned against the wall, eyes closed slightly. "When do we get to fight?" Alex asked, looking over at the unicorn. "And what are we fighting? More unicorns?" His voice didn't hold the angry tone it had moments before, instead it was a rather calm one. Alex didn't even remember how he had gotten in here. The only thing that gave him any idea was him straying to close to this awful place.

"What if somehow, we win the fight? Whats our prize?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:51 am

"To live another day dumass! The Nyrax will never let you go. Once you're here your staying forever." Izzy said getting rumbitios. "Shut up already!" A stallion in between the two called out. Izzy got up abd raced towards him angry, "What was that?" The stud stood and walked up, once she saw who it was she stepped back, "Sorry will do." She looked to the roughed up white horse with a long horn that had glowling green spirals when he wasn't calm or happy. He turned and rested. Izzy mumbled under her breath, "I hate unicorns." She looked to her shoulder looking at the long scar of a horn raking down her from her yearling years, when her mother was to...weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Empire Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Added two more ^_^ Quil and Unnamed

He still didn't get it, did he? Of course not, what did he expect? This guy clearly wasn't a thinking man, he surely must have hit his head hard. The black unicorn, shifted his weight, starting a slow walk away from them before turning around and walking back down the line. He had been standing still too long and needed to stretch. Or, more like he needed a moment to relieve his mind of the stress of him. "You are not fighting a certain horse, per say, you are fighting for-" "SHHHHH!!" His ears flicked forward as he heard the sound, turning his head to see who it was coming from. A little white and tan colt had his head sticking out of the bars and he was watching them from down the row. He looked like quite a determined little thing, though Nyrax knew he would probably be one of the first to go. He had been surprised when the colt had been born, small enough to fit through the bars. It wasn't common that a mare lived long enough to actually have a foal here, so he hadn't needed to worry about any escaping through the bars too early. But this colt never left his mother's side, so it didn't matter. "You are going to wake up mommy!"

Nyrax frowned, turning his back to the colt and spoke in a clear voice, raising his voice a little. "You are fighting for survival. For food and water. You may never even have to physically fight if you can survive by other-" "SHHHHH!" "Other means. Some have started gangs to fight for them, groups that will gather food and fight for a ru-" "Stop being so loud!" "For a ruler." The seal bay mare had long since woken up, laying in the back of the cell and watching the small colt with a smile on her face. She should probably stop him, but she wanted to let him have some fun before this blasted game began again. Quil was certain that the little guy would end up dying, and this upset her greatly. At least he could have some fun before it was all over.
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Izzy saw the little foal and felt her heart shatter, she seen many rare foals born here die and the ones forced to come. Harsh horrifying memories flooded into her head and she could not bare to look at the colt. She listened to the Nyrax, she had a herd here and she was the leader. It was small and really just a small band of survivors helping one another get food and sometimes fight alongside with. The mare stood and walked to the cell bars and nickered quietly, a mare and her yearling appeared from the back of a cell then a young stallion from another and two more mares and another young stallion. They nickered back, she turned to the new stallion, "This is my herd." She blinked once then went to the back of her cell, disappearing into the darkness to once again rest her legs and close her eyes still the games started, once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:50 pm

"You aren't helping by insulting me! I want to get along! I don't understand things here, I know the wild. You would die within a day out there while I am probably gonna end up getting slaughtered within seconds, you know?" He nearly smiled as the unicorn kept getting interupted by a small foal. "OK. Fight to survive. Simple enough." Alex said, nuzzling the iron bars.

Alex shook his head, sneezing at the scents of despair and other things. "It must be nice, watching the strong ones become weak and be killed...."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Shaman was an odd mare, she was a normal horse but her coat was that of a water horse. She had been in this cell most of her life and had heard the cries from the other horses every day and every night. It had worn this once friendly mare down to a irritable and nasty mare. She walked the cell door and said in a sharp and dull tone " For one day, It would be nice for you to stop bickering and talking. One Day! "

She pinned her ears and went back into the darkness of the cell, she hated this place. But was not going to kill herself like so many other horses had, she heard the Unicorn's voice and listened carefully as the captured stallion mocked the Unicorn, she laughed and shook her head in disbelief. Shaman paced her cell, her thinning body had once been filled out but she was little more than bones now. Her food only enough to keep her alive, she craved to get out and stretch her legs.

She flicked her ears and went to the gate again,her ghostly blue eyes catching a glimpse of the unicorn stud, he had not mated her which when she had come of age, she had believed it would have happened, but he hadn't and it confused her at first. But she had soon clicked on that he was wanting something more than a simple mating he wanted to see who could survive.

Château d'If (R rated) Waterh10
.:DesertHorse:.
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down