Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That One White Gentleman, Dakota(Rating, no clue)

Go down

That One White Gentleman, Dakota(Rating, no clue) Empty That One White Gentleman, Dakota(Rating, no clue)

Post by Tayssi Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:16 am

I go by the name Dakota
But you can call me Kota if you wish
I am a mere 9 years old
I am but a Humble Stallion
I am of Friesian descent
I stand at 17.2 HH
My coat is none other then the Snowiest Of Whites
As is my mane and tail
No markings hinder me on my body

I consider myself a gentleman. I shall always try and help a mare in need and to try and cheer her up. I usually make it my goal to help that one mare in need and do whatever I can for her. I have never raised my voice at someone before and will generally avoid fighting if able to. That does not mean I cannot fight. No, on the contrary, I am an excellent fighter and I shall lay down my life to protect something I deem worthy. I know when to go give up and when it's time to stop. But that does not mean that I shall stop. Indeed, I am a stubborn stallion by nature and curious as well. I always mean to do well for others, but sometimes I just happen to annoy them. I see myself as a warm hearted stallion, but not so much when angered. There is not much that angers me, as I can definately control my nearly non-existant temper. But if you do, watch out, as I'm not very forgiving once you have reached that stage. However, I can get frustrated quite easily and say I am going to give up on something. I shall walk away, but sooner or later, i'm back to finish what I started. I shall never back down and will make it my life's work to help a mare in need. I don't like attachments and am afraid of failure.

The reason I am me is quite simple, actually. When I was a mere foal, a very young colt, indeed, my dam had a very hard life. She had some type of disease. And though, try as I might, she only got worse. I had to watch as she slowly died infront of my eyes. She lasted until I became a yearling before she finally passed away, a slow and agonizing death for her last moments. I am often haunted by those memories of that day, and it only drives me harder to help those mares in need around the world. I am definately a traveller. I don't like to stay in one place for too long. Help one mare and move on to the next. I don't like to attach myself to others, afraid that they'll die like my dam did. Once I have helped a mare, I don't stay to see if she'll stay the way I had left her. I guess, it's time for me to find the next mare to help. To fix and to to leave, never to see her again. Just like every other time. Nothing shall ever change. I won't let it.

My dam was called Sphinx
Whilst my sire was called Hachi
I never actually met my sire, but have heard stories from my dam.
I have an older sister named Skye
And I also have an older brother named Wolfe
I am taken by No One
And it shall stay that way
I have No Foals that I know about
But who knows?
Maybe I have one out there, somewhere.

Credit to videos goes to whoever did them... Credit of Character Profile goes to Roman Empire, I used it as a reference Very Happy

The non-rating is for a legit reason. I plan to use Dakota i more then One RP.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum