Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lookin' For An Easy Way Out... [[ S I O N ]] R/M

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lookin' For An Easy Way Out... [[ S I O N ]] R/M Empty Lookin' For An Easy Way Out... [[ S I O N ]] R/M

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Lookin' For An Easy Way Out... [[ S I O N ]] R/M Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLfQHDtk5ZPAOhs4p5Q2IdXEGXBhebYP8-B4iLol5O0GutPeTCmw

Gage stabbed his fingers through his recently washed hair and managed to smooth it out in a somewhat orderly manor. He pulled on his jeans and buttoned on a blue/white plaid shirt but left it untucked. On his way of the door he managed to slide into his shoes and grab his laptop bag.
He new how behind he was on his schoolwork, but he couldn't find much ambition. It seemed like all he ever did anymore was type, listen, and fall behind. He tried his best to appear collected but it seemed like an impossible task anymore. He just couldn't win.
He palmed his eyes as the elevator dropped to the main floor. A ding alerted Gage to step out and he answered the call by nearly tripping over his own feet. He cursed under his breath and gathered himself just before a someone stepped around the corner and into the elevator. He managed a smile and pushed open the glass door that led onto the busy streets. He hadn't planned on going to the college this morning, so he took a different route than he normally did. He ended up in a nice park that was full of green and smelled fresh. He sat himself on a small concrete bench and placed the beige bag on his lap. He slid a binder and a notebook from its grasp and set it to the side. While Gage busied himself with his studies, a mockingbird sang through its many melodies in the little apricot tree behind him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lookin' For An Easy Way Out... [[ S I O N ]] R/M Empty Re: Lookin' For An Easy Way Out... [[ S I O N ]] R/M

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Lookin' For An Easy Way Out... [[ S I O N ]] R/M Artistic_portraits_of_beautiful_women_640_36
Christina Acosta
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The alarm clock sounded loudly, bussing in Christina's ears. She groaned, throwing her hand out from under the covers; searching around on the table next to her bed. Soon finding the snooze button, she slammed ehr hand roughly ontop of it. Slowly she sa tup in bed, her hair fell over her face and she breathed out to try and move it out of her face; but failed. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed, standing but stumbling forward towards her bathroom door. She moaned, jerking the doors open to walk silently towards the shower. She turned it on, stripping down. She washed her hair and body before rinsing herself off. After she was done, Chrisy wrapped a towel around her body. Chrisy rubbed her eyes, going into her closet; loudging through her clothes. She picked out casual looking clothes, a waving white shirt and shrots that were ripped at the bottom; of course she didn't rip them that's hwo they were made. Getting dressed, and grabbing ehr things for school. She fed her dog before walking out the door. She pulled out her phone, walking down the stairs. Through the double doors of her apartment, she dialed up her Co-Worker. She was yelling through the phone at Lillian. " I don't care what you have to do, just get him back!" She said loudly, walking quickly through the park; stumbling on a rock and flying forward. " Ah shit!" She cursed outloud, gathering her things that she dropped. Christina sighed heavily, her papers began to fly away. " Ugh!" She groaned, chasing after them in her high heals. " Okay, now this jsut isn't my day." She said softly through gritted teeth.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lookin' For An Easy Way Out... [[ S I O N ]] R/M Empty Re: Lookin' For An Easy Way Out... [[ S I O N ]] R/M

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Gage was busy with his work and muttered the procedure quietly to himself. He wrote down the answer on his answer sheet and looked up as he heard the crackle of paper. He reached down and grabbed the two sheets that had been chasing each other at his feet before setting aside his own work and stepping towards the woman. Gage hadn't looked at her until he handed her the papers, and was glad he hadn't. She was slim, but healthily built. Her figure... She had a wonderful figure. However, the thing that topped everything off was her eyes. They were big, brown, and accented wonderfully by her sharp features and dark hair. He cleared his throat and pushed his free hand hard into his front pocket. He went to say something, then noticed she seemed to be having a heated discussion over her cell phone. He nodded curtly and stepped back so he could take his seat on the bench once more. She seemed stressed, but definitely didn't look it.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Lookin' For An Easy Way Out... [[ S I O N ]] R/M Artistic_portraits_of_beautiful_women_640_36
Christina Acosta
Christina was chasing after the papers that kept flying away, soon catching some and suddenly she jumped out of her skin to see a black shoe land on her papers. She sighed, looking up the mans leg then stood slowly. Glaring at him, " Thanks." she said, grabbing the papers that he held. She put them back in her folder then her bag. Christina finsihed the conversation on the phone with a rough 'Goodbye!' She glance dup at the man, " Thanks again." She was quite amazed by his looks, stunning figure and well built muscles. She skimmed him over, smiling at him. She held out a hand, " I'm Christina Acosta." She said, slightly embaressed when she had to chase papers around infront of this handsome young man.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Gage flashed a playful grin that showed off his nicely formed teeth. He watched as she leaned over to pick up another piece of her paperwork. "I'm sort of regretting it now" He said playfully, his voice deep but not rumbling in the way of those old western movies. His blue eyes followed her every move, and met her eyes when she gathered all of her papers. He dipped his brows slightly, remembering her conversation. "Everything all right?" he asked, the question innocent. He had to force his eyes to remain locked on hers instead of trailing down her body. He suddenly felt a rush of not only want but need. A need to know every inch of her skin and to hold her in his arms. He mentally shook his head and smacked his hand down on his paper before it too, was lost in the wind.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Christina Acosta
Christina glared at him, then a smirk formed across her fine face. She held her head high, and nodded. " Yeah, nothing I wan't handle." she said then cocked her head. " Ah, regret what now?" She asked, looking at him carefully. Pulling her bag up over her shoulder, she narrowes her yes ready to hear wat he had to say.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Gage had looked down at his work when she asked him another question he looked up at her for a moment, then caught the question as his mind caught up. "I regret picking up the papers. You know, you have a real talent when it comes to chasing them down." He said with a grin, and gave her a faint wink before taking a drink of his coffee he had picked up on his walk here.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Christina Acosta
Chrstina gasped lightly, with a smirk. She tipped her head to him, " So it seems I met up with a flirt." She grinned, rolling her eyes with a low chuckle. Before walking off, glancing once over her shoulder. Her curves made her hips sway as she walked.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Gage grunted slightly when she responded to his words before walking off. He watched as she walked away, her hips swaying sexily as she walked away from her. He grumbled slightly and looked back down at his homework, not quite able to focus anymore. He quickly shoved his notebook and binder back in his bag and jogged over to her. Gage slowed as she grew closer and he fell into stride with her. "You know, I didn't catch your name, I'm Gage" He said, pulling the bag onto his shoulder. She was walking a little fast, but he kept up easily.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Christina Acosta
Christina smirked when she heard his jogging up to her, knowing he would do that since no man could ever resist Chrisy stunning looks. She glanced over at him, looking him up and down before dipping her head. " Hello, Gage. I'm Chrstina, but I perfer Chrisy." She said lightly. Slowly her pace abit, she was craving coffee so she stepped up to a man behind a stand and asked for coffee with cream and sugar. When seh payed him, she narrowed her eyes as the man watched her walk off; whistling at her. Rolling her eyes she took a quick sip before glancing over at Gage. " So where you heading off to?" She asked.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Gage nodded "Nice na-" He started, but she cut him off as she ordered a coffee. He grinned, so she was going to play that game. He waited for her to finish and then answered her question "Not sure, thought I'd head over to the bar since I'm not making any progress. You?" I asked.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:02 am

Christina Acosta
Chrisy glared at him and took another sip. " May I join?" She asked, looking at him with a soft grin. " Or am I not allowed?" She said with a chuckle, looking arway from him with a smirk.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:05 am

Gage gave her a look just a she gave him one. He made a thinking face and trailed n odd looking poodle as it rushed after it's suburban owner. She obviously had work done. He turned back and looked at Christy. "Mmmm.... I guess so" He said, mockingly sounding inconvenienced.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:15 am

Christina Acosta
Chrisy looked over at him with a grin, " Okay, let's go." she said. Finsihing her coffee and throwing it away in a trash can near-by. She went up to a muscular black man standing ifnront of the club. He put a hand infront of Christina. Smirking at him, she ran a finger down hsi chest and gazed into his eyes. The black man watched her, smiling down at her fine figure. Christina whispered in his ear lightly, and gently kissed his neck, lightly licking up his neck. She grinned and the balck man let them in, Chrisy thanked him. Her nails lightly scrapped across his face, he winked at her and watched her walk in. Chrisy glanced at Gage with a smirk, " Well were in." She said, this was the beauty of being a gorgeous women.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:20 am

Gage's jaw rippled as she kissed the man. If he wasn't so damn tall... Gage thought to himself. She finished and slinked inside. He followed, and relaxed his jaw. His teeth slightly aching afterwards. He pulled out Christy's seat for her at the bar as he ordered himself a draft. "What do you want?" He asked her, his blue eyes seeming brighter in the dim lighting.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:30 am

Christina Acosta
Chrisy smiled and dipped her head towards Gage when he pulled out a chair for her. She looked at him then answered, " Wine." she said quickly. Seeing people chatting, kissing in corners, and dancing on the dancefloor. She smirked, waiting impatiently for her wine. Once the man came back with her drink, she gripped the glass. Gulping it down, she asked for another one.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:36 am

Gage cocked an eyebrow at her drinking choice. He shook his head and nodded at the bartender to get her some. I lean back and take a long drink of my bear. It had just the right about of carbonation, unlike those cheaply canned beers his friends were so accustomed to. He took a long breath.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:40 am

Christina Acosta
Chrisy top her last swig of her wine, watching as people danced. She bit her lip, and stood. She slowly began to swing her hips, dancing to the music. She giggled, twirling around to glance at Gage. She threw her hands up and vanished in the group of dancing teens. Christina started to drop low to the ground, her hips swaying as her ass shook down low. Then brung herself back up. She continued to dance, seeing through cracks of people Gage, staring at her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

Gage watched her move her body perfectly through cracks in the crowd. He smirked and shook his head before turning back around. The bartender wiped down the shining counter methodically with a new rag.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:47 am

Christina Acosta
Chrisy chuckled and kept dancing. Then she jerked around to feel someone grip her hips and pull them towards her. She sneered, whirling around and gripping the guys throat tightly, flashing fangs. She then stopped, and threw him aside, " Perv!" She snapped. Walking through the crowd, she went back to dancing closely, keeping an eye out around her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:52 am

Gage heard her voice calling some man a perv, and he set down his beer. He wandered over to her and placed his hands in his pockets. "You okay?" He asked, glancing around.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:55 am

Christina Acosta
Chrisy heard Gage and she straighened, " Yeah I'm fine." She said quietly. glancing around her then back up at Gage, she smiled lightly. Then grinned, grabbing his hand and pulling him deeper into the dancing crowd. She whirled around and placed his hands on her hips, and she slowly grinded upon him. Her light breathing reflected off his neck, she went down then back up slowly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:01 am

Gage smirked when she danced up on him, his hands on her slender hips. He wasn't sure about dancing, but he went with it. He followed what the other men in the room were doing and managed.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:06 am

Christina Acosta
Chrisy grinned, she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. Pulling her leg up over his waist, making him stumble against a wall. She smirked lightly, hesitating to kiss him. There faces only inches apart from eachothers.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:11 am

Gage's breath was labored, but then again so was hers. She had him pinned against a wall, his hand gripped her thigh and their faces light just inches from each other. He stared deep into her brown eyes, which seemed hypnotic at the time. Gage leaned toward her, his head turning slightly to kiss her. Just before he did, however, he pulled away and released her leg. "Sorry" He cleared his throat. Gage shook his head and walked back over to the bar and finished off his drink. "I ought to be getting home" He said, his mind a huge jumble of things he could barely make out. Including things he wished he could do to her given the chance. However he knew this little thing meant nothing to her and he wasn't willing to get wound up in that sort of a mess. Gage pushed open the door to the bar and stumbled slightly in the bright sunlight. He regained his footing and briskly walked towards his apartment. He screamed at himself mentally. Why on Earth did he just do that? A beautiful woman practically threw herself on him and he turned and ran like the chicken shit he was. He clenched his fist but adjusted his bag and kept on.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next