Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Fall So Fast.... ? [ M/R: S I O N ]

Go down

Why Fall So Fast.... ? [ M/R: S I O N ] Empty Why Fall So Fast.... ? [ M/R: S I O N ]

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Kole walked into the club, not much paying attention when feminine eyes fell on him. It happened often, and since he was used to it, he didn't say much. He was glad he wasn't thirst but when he wasn't everything always felt the same... get up, eat (regular food) work, sleep. And on and on. Sometimes he got so bored, he went to local bars. He sighed quietly and looked down at the spotless clean counter, the young woman behind it gave him a sparkly clean smile. She inherited the same look as Kole. That was no other than his great great... maybe a lot of great times neice. She was beautiful, he had to say and had a lot of spunk like his sister once did... he never liked to think of the past. It wasn't his favorite thing to do.

But this young girl was always happy and cheerful. She worked at this bar and got hit on and never let no ugly and useless guy get in the way. He'd met her mother; his other neice. He didn't really like to count how many neices he had. He was a vampire and an old but young good looking one... he knew that. Kole ordered some wine and drank it down quick, ordering another, giving his neice a 500 dollar tip like he did eeverytime he came to this bar and it started to become daily. He looked around the club, part of the pub, watching people dance.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down