Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.-:Lost And Found:-. {Res. -- Silver Shadows}

Go down

.-:Lost And Found:-. {Res. -- Silver Shadows} Empty .-:Lost And Found:-. {Res. -- Silver Shadows}

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:58 am

Hello. My name is Athena, and I'm a Mustang filly. Its almost my 2nd birthday.. Our 2nd birthday, I should say. About that. Me and my twin sister got lost last year. We never found eachother. I hope shes okay. I think about her everyday. A miracle needs to happen. I need to find her.
•------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•
Athena's dirty, muddy body trudged through the mud and dirt. It was pouring rain, and she couldnt stop crying. All she wanted was to find her sister. To be happy again. She couldn't stay alone much longer. She or her sister would die soon if they stayed alone, they weren't even 2 years old yet. Athena's head hung low, almost to the ground. Her body couldn't go any farther. She let herself drop, and lied on the cold, muddy dirt, hoping the rain would stop sooner or later..
.-:Lost And Found:-. {Res. -- Silver Shadows} Mustang-0018

Back to top Go down

.-:Lost And Found:-. {Res. -- Silver Shadows} Empty Re: .-:Lost And Found:-. {Res. -- Silver Shadows}

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:37 am

( please add rating )

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum