Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akanae / / Of My Time {Open}

Go down

Akanae / / Of My Time {Open} Empty Akanae / / Of My Time {Open}

Post by Admin Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Well, its my first bio in a long time! I guess for now she's the only one I am planning to role play with until I get back into the swing of things

Name: Akanae

Blood Lines: The Commanding Officer's of China's Army only daughter

Time Period: Ancient China

Personality: A very outspoken girl, Akanae isn't afraid to speak her mind, although this can get her into lots of trouble. Intelligent, loyal, and very hard-working. Bubbly and optimistic, she seems as if she always has something to say. She is patient, but if you really get on her nerves, and has quite a temper but her constant chatter can prove to be slightly annoying for people who aren't patient with her. Tends to ramble, but since she is the only daughter of her father she seems to get away with a lot, and is on more of a looser upbringing that most of the other girls her age in town, where they were brought up just to quietly serve, Akanae was brought up to think for herself. She calls what she see's and doesn't see the point of sugar coating things. Because of this, she can be perceived as a little harsh, but her heart is always in the right place. Caring and kind, and ready to lend a helping hand to anyone in need. A real bleeding heart. She can tolerate a lot, but arrogance is the one thing she hates the most, and the belief that strength, and power are the only things one should care about is also something she doesn't agree with. Akanae tends to be a bit of a perfectionist, always wanting things to go her way. Fond of late evenings, and Cherry Blossoms. The things she holds closest to her heart, is her father and her white mare, Yinghua after 'Spring Blossom'

History: Akanae grew up in loving arms, as her mother died in childbirth she was raised by her grandmother and father. When her father wasn't at war, they spent a lot of time together, she was a carefree kid with nothing on her mind. She grew up with her friend "Insert your player name here (I)" underneath the Cherry Blossoms. When she turned 14, her father was called away on an urgent mission half way across China. As (I) was the son of a very respected noble, he was the next in line to become a Captain. (I) went with her father, and she hasn't seen him since, even though Akanae and him are betrothed, destined to be married. On her 18th birthday, Akanae receives the news, that she and her grandmother will be travelling back to the place where her father and (I) have made their home. Akanae has grown into an intellectual, and stunning young women, but once she returns the site that greets her, isn't one she would want to see. Her father is sick in bed, the war taking more out of him than he realized, and (I) has turned into nothing more than an arrogant, power hungry, selfish man. Akanae's life seem's to be in ruin as everyday she see's her father being called closer and closer to death, and her hate for (I) grows.

(So her player would be playing (I) I expect a decent bio for anyone who wants to join, thank you!)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Akanae / / Of My Time {Open} Empty Re: Akanae / / Of My Time {Open}

Post by Admin Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Well...anyone interested Very Happy!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin