Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tango is looking for a stallion (shes in heat)

Go down

tango is looking for a stallion (shes in heat) Empty tango is looking for a stallion (shes in heat)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:14 pm

i trot in and whinny i flick my tail letting out a sent hoping a stallion ether herd me or can smell me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

tango is looking for a stallion (shes in heat) Empty Re: tango is looking for a stallion (shes in heat)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:15 pm

i walk into the meadow and begin to graze. i lift my graceful friesian neck and smell the warm breeze. i walk over to you. how are you? and why is such a pretty mare alone?

Back to top Go down

tango is looking for a stallion (shes in heat) Empty Re: tango is looking for a stallion (shes in heat)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 pm

i dance around with your cent waiting for your reply, my head is spinning you are so gorgeous! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:52 pm

i smile "hi im tango who are you?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:18 pm

my name is zorro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:19 pm

i clear my head and gaze at you thoughtfully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:06 pm

(tango has a mate now)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:07 pm

oh who?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum