Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another dragon sighting (more mature players please. only because i want a deep plot. (pg to pg-13)

2 posters

Go down

another dragon sighting (more mature players please. only because i want a deep plot. (pg to pg-13) Empty another dragon sighting (more mature players please. only because i want a deep plot. (pg to pg-13)

Post by horsegodess Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Picture: another dragon sighting (more mature players please. only because i want a deep plot. (pg to pg-13) 20070425_095806_070425%20Travis%20VanKuren%201_GALLERY
Name:James
Personality: not rebellious but certainly adventurous, was picked on by his brothers and sisters and other kids in his town, looking for ways to prove himself.

(im hoping the dragon could be female. please respond because i think this topic will be cool and very deep. ive got some ideas for later on. thank you!)

James set out. he had his back pack. in it was cheese, bread, carrots, canned sardines, rope, a tarp, and some nuts. this was the ultimate test. the ultimate oportunity to prove himself. just the other day, there was another sighting of the magnificent creature known as a dragon. this creature is well known in James' town. there have been few sightings untill the past month. currently there has been several sightings of this dragon with in the past month. James has ventured out to find this dragon, befriend it, and figure out why.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

another dragon sighting (more mature players please. only because i want a deep plot. (pg to pg-13) Empty Re: another dragon sighting (more mature players please. only because i want a deep plot. (pg to pg-13)

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:39 pm

[[ Are you still willing to do this rp? I'd be interested in playing the dragon.... ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

another dragon sighting (more mature players please. only because i want a deep plot. (pg to pg-13) Empty Re: another dragon sighting (more mature players please. only because i want a deep plot. (pg to pg-13)

Post by horsegodess Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:51 am

(yes of course!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:11 am

[[ All right, I'll post my reply. Give me a second... Very Happy ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:38 pm

another dragon sighting (more mature players please. only because i want a deep plot. (pg to pg-13) Original

A thick breath flared the dragoness's nostrils and filtered through the grass beside her maw as she tested the scent on the air once more. It was odd to smell humans this deep in the forest, and it caught her attention. Lifting her massive head, Seraphine let out a low growling sound as a sort of warning and stood slowly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:59 pm

After several weeks of searching, James was tired and wanted to go back home, but he knew that if he came home empty handed, everyone would be asking where he was, and he would look like a wimp or something. James didn't care how long he had to stay out in this forest, he was determined to find the dragon. 

James began to climb the rocks of the base of a tall mountain. Then he heard something. He definitely heard something. It was unmistakeable. But could it be the dragon? James paused, frozen solid, hoping to hear another noise. When he heard it again, he scrambled towards the sound before he lost direction of the source. Then after a minute he paused again, hoping he would hear another noise to let him know how close he was.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:05 pm

waiter! one bump please!

coming right up!

chef-order up!

one bump maam

thank you very much kind sir

bump
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum