Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever alone... [R ^SOS^]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forever alone... [R ^SOS^] Empty Forever alone... [R ^SOS^]

Post by Faded*~*Light Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Kurus~
It was winter.. I walked along the sparse tree line of the flats. The wind blew all around me, snowflakes whirling in all directions. My long thoroughbred legs stretched out across the ground as i kept walking. I didn't know where i was going but i just kept walking anyways. "I wish you could be here" i looked up at the cloudy sky. My mate ws up there somewhere.. He died protecting me.. i couldn't help but feel guilty for his death.

The scene played back in my mind, a stallion from another herd saw me and tried to take me with him.. He tried to breed with me but i resisted. He didn't know i was already pregnant. When he realized i was.. he tried to kill me because it wasn't his foal. I called for help and my mate showed up. He barreled himself at the stallion and knocked him to the ground. But the other stallion was bigger in size. He told me to run away so i wouldn't get hurt, so i ran far up on the ride and watched from in between the trees. It was raining hard..the worst storm that year. Lightning struck everywhere as i watched them fight to the death. A huge lighting bolt struck a pine tree close to where they were. I screamed as i saw the dry grasses and bushes set on fire. Both of the stallions tried to run away as the flames came towards them, getting higher. They backed up on a ledge, underneath was a canyon so deep you couldn't see the bottom. I screamed my mates name as he reared up on the edge, the flames catching his mane and tail on fire. I cried as i watched him trip over the side and plummett deep into the canyons depths...

I shook my head and tried to get the horrible flashback out of my mind. I looked down at my swollen belly and cried. "How a i going to take care of you? you wont have a father and i'm already in bad conditin as it is.." i sighed as i looked at my skinny legs and back. I was all skin and bones except for my pregnant belly. I knew i was due anytime now.. But i was afraid of what would happen because i was in such bad shape. Would the foal be okay? would i be okay? there were many questions i could ask myself.. but for now, i needed to find a suitable place to get ready for the birth.

Forever alone... [R ^SOS^] Horse-11
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaGabriel1

Back to top Go down

Forever alone... [R ^SOS^] Empty Re: Forever alone... [R ^SOS^]

Post by ^ SOS ^ Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Signifier~

My ears went forward as i heard sme noise in the distance. I cautiously walked towards the sound, making sure to not make any noise. I looked around and then saw a small sorrel mare. She was very skinny and was obviously pregnant. I thought, what is she doin here?. I thought for a moment.. should i go out there and introduce myself? or should i wait a little longer to see what happens? I decided tht i should go out there now, let her know she's not alone here.

My black hooves scraped on the ground and made hoof prints in the snow. I cleared my throat and spoke "Hello there.. I'm Signifier" I said softly.

[img]Forever alone... [R ^SOS^] FrieisianStallion[/img]
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Kurus~
I whirled around an started to back up slowly. "What...what do you want??" i asked, looking down at my belly in concern. I wanted to keep this baby safe.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Signifier~

"There's nothing to be afraid of" i said with a smile. "I have been here all my life. Wandering the flats alone.. and i have never seen a mare like you come along" i glanced at her belly."So i see you're expecting?" i asked.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Kurus~

"Yes, I should be due anytime now..." i said. "I'm kurus by the way" i said and then felt the foal kick a little. I clenched my teeth and gasped a little. I heard him ask if i was okay. "Yeah i'm fine. just a little stomach pains..." i said, starting to get scared.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Signifier~

"Are you sure you're okay?" i looked at her with concern. "We need to get you into some trees, dear." I helped her out of the flat and into the trees so she could have a little comfort. "I've never actually seen a birth before... so im sorry if i cant hel with anything.." i said shyly.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Kurus~

"Its alright.." i said. I felt a shooting pain in my stomach and then felt tons of water gush out of me. "No!" i said as i fell down in pain. "The foal.. its coming" i said with fear. My huge belly stuck up from the ground as i kicked my skinny legs around, trying to ease the pain. "Oww it hurts so bad!!" i cried. "Ive never had a foal before, i don't know what to do!" i said as i started to freak out. i grunted as i pushed and pushed. "It wont come out!" i said. I rolled over and tried to stand up to reposition the foal. I put my front legs out and tried to stand but the wieght was too much. "I cant get up!" i said.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Signifier~

I didnt know what to do or say.. i felt bad for her because she needed help but i was definately NOT the right horse to do that. I tried to keep her calm and comfort her as well as i could. "Just calm down.. breath hun, relax and this will go alot faster" i said, hoping it would work. I kneeled down beside her and nuzzled her swollen stomach.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Kurus~

I breathed in and out, closing my eyes. I tried to relax like he said but i was in too much pain. I tried to push but it seemed useless. "What am i gona do??" i asked in between breaths. "Why isnt it coming?" i asked sadly. I layed my head on the ground and sighed.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Signifier~

I felt bad for her because i knew i wouldnt be able to help her. But i couldnt just stand here and do nothing. I nervously looked at her huge belly compared to her frail body. I knew i wasnt an expert at this, but it looked to me like the foal was way too big for her small figure. "You're just going to have to calm down, sweetheart. If you start to panic it will just make things worse. Now just rest for awhile, catch your breath and wait for any changes." I said, hoping it would encourage her.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:50 pm

Kurus~

I took a few calm breaths and closed my eyes for a second. I could feel the foal trying to move around in my stomach, each movement made it hurt more, every time it moved i felt like i was going to explode. "I don't think its me that needs to calm down, its this stubborn foal" i said. And if i wait any longer my energy will just keep going down... I need to get this thing out of me." I grunted in pain as i pushed harder and felt the foal starting to penetrate through my cervix. "I can't wait now, i can feel it getting closer!" i said and pushed more.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Signifier~

"You're doing better now.. just keep pushing" i said nervously. I could see her belly moving, this foal was a wild one and i knew this was going to be a rough birth... "You're right, this foal needs to calm down or you'renot gonna be able to get it out in time" i said. I nuzzled her belly and made soft nickering noises, hoping it would help. I layed my head down and listened, i could hear both heartbeats and they were starting to slow down a little. "Its working"i said softly and kept nuzzling her.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:03 pm

Kurus~

My stomach started hurting a little less, the foal was calming down. I sighed in relief and pushed the 2 front hooves out. There were contractions coming and it mad my body do "hiccuping" motions. "What is happening now??" i asked because i had never ha a foal before or seen anyone have a foal. I pushed whenever it hurt and was making little progress. Sweat rolled down my body and i pushed out the 2 front legs. I neighed in pain as the nose broke through and after that the head and neck. It was stretching my hole out so i was very tight now. I kept pushing but it seemed stuck. It started moving its legs, pawing the ground. Its shoulders still needed to come through but they were too big too fit. I screamed in agony from the pain. "Its stuck!" i said in panic. "I cant get it out any further"
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 am

Signifier~
This was not good. Not good at all... I had to get help, fast! I knew nothing about this and i wouldn't want to fee guilty for not being able to save her if she didn't make it. I looked at the half born foal in disghust. It was killing her and I couldn't do anything about it. But i shouldn't blame the foal... this was that darn forcer's fault. The foal was already beautiful, it was a paint, with red and white patches all over and fiery red mane. I saw its sad eyes start to open, they were a bright blue color... so pretty. "I have to get this thing out of you!" I said. I pushed my head down on her stomach, pushing it towards he back end, trying to soothe the foal so it might slide out easier. I heard her screa in pain because this hurt alot. "I'm sorry honey, but this will help,just stay with me.." i said. I felt her keep pushing but very little progress. I stood up and looke around everywhere, I needed to find someone who could help her. "Just rest awhile wile I look for some help... I'll be right back I'll hurry!!" i said to her and then ran off.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:27 am

Kurus~

I sighed and looked back at the foal, it was stuck tight. I let out a small whimper and layed my head on the ground. I breathed in and out as my breaths started to get slower... I couldnt help but feel mad at the foal. It was draining all my energy. I'm trying to help you! i thought. I just layed there and waited for him to get back. please hurry... i said slowly. I felt the foal moving, kicking its back legs in my stomach. "Ow!!!" i said in pain. I felt more contractions coming.. making this harder. My body did hiccupping motions, trying to get the foal out. I neighed loudly as i felt the foal trying to get out more, but it was no use. I just layed there and acepted the factthat i wasn't going to make it. why me... no... i thought sadly.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Signifier~

I called out in the wilderness frantically. "Help! I anyone out here?" I neighed as loud as I could. I ran around quickly, looking for signs of anyone that could help. I stopped and listened to the wind, little whispers cast out across the flats. this way i heard it whisper. The wind blew to the west, so I ran that way, still listening. I stopped as i came to cliff edge. There was a huge rock on the edge and i walked over to it. "Hello?" i said as i looked around the corner. To my surprise, there was a mare laying down beside it wih her foal. She jumped a little when she saw me. "Hello, i need some hep quickly, what is your name?" I asked. She replied that it was Rosa.

Rosa~
I curled my foal up beside me looking at the stranger. "What do you need help with? I'm a great helper."

Signifier~
My friend, she's struggling to give birth and isn't going to make it if I don't get some help, I'll explan more later but we need to move fast!"

Rosa~
"Oh i see, ive had many foals in my life so i can help with the complications, Lets go!"
They ran across the flats until they reached Kurus, who was almost completely out of energy.

Signifier~
"I found her, this is Rosa she is good at helping with births." i said.

Rosa~
"Ok hun, now this i going to hurt a little, just relax for a second while i do something" i said. I went behind her and analyzed the situation. This foal was definately too big for her. I gently but firmly grabbed the foals leg and tugged at them. She screamed in pain and i let go. I nuzzled her stomach softly, pushing my ead on it in patterns to ease the foal so it woudn't be so tight. I pushed down and out, feeling the rest of the foals body in her stomach. I listened to its heartbeat, and heard something else. I could hear 3 heartbeats! The mares, the foals, and there must be another foal but very tiny. I didn't want to tell her yet because she was already stressed enough. Ok now push as much as yu can!" i said. I pulled on the huge foal as he pushed, pulling it out farther.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Kurus~

I pushed hard and felt her pull the foal out farther. I pushed as hard as i could and she pulled hard as the shoulders finally came through. I sighed in relief and let her pull it the rest of the way out. I grunted in pain as she pulled it out inch by inch. one last push and the foal fell out to the ground. I looked back and saw the beautiful thing. I was too tired to get up so i just layed there. Rosa helped clean the foal off and move it out of the way. I felt another pain in my stomach. "what?" i said, not believing this. "it cant be... theres anoher one.." i said in panic. I could tell that it was tiny. I heard rosa say to push hard and she would pull it out the rest. I pushed and pushed and it cam out to where she could grab it. I stopped pushing and layed there as it slid out onto the ground. I nickered softly and rested, my body all wet covered in sweat.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Rosa~
I sighed in relief, knowing the hard part was over. I nudged the tiny foal by its sibling, who was almost twice the size. I licked them clean until their coats were almost dry. I let them lay down and rest and then walked over to my own foal. "Are you hungry honey?" i asked her and then she suckled some milk. I looked at the mare still lying motionless on the ground. She wouldnt be able to get up for awhile, and those foals needed milk. I nudged my foal aside gently and walked over to the newborn foals. I helped them stumble towards their mother until they found her teats. They layed there beside her, suckling happily.

Signifier~
I rushed to her side and nuzzled her neck. "Are you ok dear?" I asked. "You did great job, its over now" i said, looking at the beautiful sorrel painted foals. I wondered who the father was.. he must have been a good looking stallion, because she was just one colored.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Kurus~
I flinched a little when the foals nibbled my teats. "Thank you" i said to signifier. "I would have died without you and rosa." I looked back at my foals... they were te prettiest things had ever seen. I gasped "Oh my.. they...they are gorgeous!" i said, trying to stand up. I hated those foals while they were in my stomach, giving me troubles. But i mean it wasnt their fault. It was that forcers. He was so handsome, I was young and dumb and fell for his stupid games. WellI was still young, practically a baby having babies. I loved these foals. They were both females..which scared me becuase i didnt want them to end up like me. I finally got the strength to stand up and nuzzle the foals. I helped them stand, which was easy for the big one. I still culdnt believe how she could fit inside me. The small one hadnt stood up yet. "Come on baby" I nickered softly. I tried to nudge her up, but she just layed there, not really making an attempt to stand. "Rosa, whats wrong with her?" i said sadly.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Rosa~

"I don't know.." i said as i went to take a look. The foal was barely moving, and its eyes were still half closed. I nudged it and it fluttered its eyes a little. It was really skinny and its legs were comparable to toothpicks. It would not stand up or make any attempt. "She is very weak.. I think the other foal took all her nutrients in the womb. She may not make it.." I said sadly.

Signifier~

I hung my head low in sadness. I knew that foal wasn't going to make it right when I saw it come out. I nuzzled Kurus, trying to comfort her.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Kurus~

"No.. No!" I said sadly, nudging the foal over and over. I looked at the big foal and sighed. "Well, what are we going to do? I don't wanna see her suffer.." I cried.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Rosa~
"I don't know.. we are going to have to.." I paused. "Kill her." I said depressed

Signifier~
"How?" i asked.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Kurus~
I stood up and nudged the big foal away, she'd had enough milk for now. "Well, just step on her neck" I said, in tears. "I can't watch.. do it" I said to Signifier, sobbing loudly.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Signifier~
I looked at the helpless foal and swallowed hard. I walked toward it as a tear rolled down my cheek. I placed my hoof over its throat and looked away, pushing down really hard. The foal didn't even resist, just laid there until its heart stopped beating. I took my hoof off and rolled the foal over. I took it behind a tree and covered it with dirt and leaves. I walked back to Kurus "It is done." I said sadly.

Rosa~
I cried and didn't let my foal watch.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Kurus~
I cried and hugged my foal that was still alive. "Now you have to stay with me" I said to it.
"Rosa, thank you for everything you have done. All 3 of us would have died if you never came. You can be on your way if you have somewhere to go." I said. "Goodbye"
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: