Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) Empty Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13)

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:20 pm

*I walked along,walking in between trees and stop at a pond.*Will I ever find a mate?*lowers head and starts drinking*

Last edited by Cheradongirl95 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) Empty Re: Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13)

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) Sleipnir_by_glowcat

Legend foretold of a creature born of mischief.
Created through trickery and raised by one not of its kind. For there were none of its kind in existence, he was his own kind. An equine, malformed yet beautiful with eight magnificent limbs and towering bulk. Raised by the Silver Tongue himself, the one he called mother. It is a strange story, one labeled myth and fantasy. But the Aesir know better. For it was their Prince who raised this creature and their King whom claimed him as his steed. Sleipnir lives, and he has come to Midgard.

The massive brute bellowed loudly as his fore hooves gave way beneath him.
The fall had been rapid, unexpected, frightening. He fell over himself and tumbled in a rumbling somersault. The eight-legged creature halted on his back, and heaved his weight to the side. Gathering his complicated anatomy below him, he stood and pricked his ears. The stallion's sleek coat shimmered in the pale moonlight with each heaving breath he took. The stallion's ribs were anything but noticeable- hidden beneath his rippling muscles. Sleipnir let out another shrill whinny, calling out for his mother, or Odin, or anyone for that matter. Silence was all that replied. How did this happen? Why had he fallen through the Bifrost and onto this strange new world? Determined to solve this mystery and return to his family, the stallion set out on a path known only by the Norns.

Present Day

Sleipnir's eight, bowl-sized hooves left obvious indentations on the soil as he wove his way through the foliage.
This new realm was a strange, prosperous one. He had gone several nights without encountering another being capable of conversing with him. It made him feel lonely, lost even. He was lost to the ones whom guided him his entire life. The thought slashed like a dagger into the beast's heart, but it didn't show on his facade. The brute walked evenly, his limbs moving with a strange, illusion-like motion that gave the impression he was moving in slow-motion. The King's steed stood regally, his height just as surprising as his bulk. A soft snort issued from his maw and he flicked his tail out to his left. Something caught his nostrils and the stallion hesitated. It was one of his father's kind, although this one was not as strong. Mortal, in fact. A breathy sigh followed the stallion's curiosity as he stepped forward once. His second row of for-limbs and his four back legs swiftly following. The emerald pools that were his eyes reflected the image of a mare much smaller than he. She probably stood normal for her breed, though. He canted his head as if trying to see her better. The movement sent his thick forlock cascading across the beast's strong features.
"My lady?" His deep, rumbling voice stilled the air and all the creatures who breathed it. It was majestic, unnatural, yet mysteriously handsome. He stepped forward once more, but halted as he drowned in the beauty of the mortal creature. She was so perfectly simple. He turned his emerald eyes to hers.
"Might I know your name?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) Empty Re:Sitka is looking for a mate and a herd

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Sitka slightly jumped.She turned around quickly and saw the Stallion.She listened quietly,curiously."My name is Sitka."She was suprised at how calm her voice was.She studied his features,she was fascinated by him.."And Who are you?"She just couldnt match his,royal,tone.She didnt fear him.But she also didnt feel quite so relaxed around him.She forced herself to stay calm.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) Empty Re: Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13)

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:59 pm

The massive stallion shifted his weight, the motion rolling through each of his hooves as he repositioned himself.
The stallion straightened and offered her a warm smile. "I am Sleipnir, it is a pleasure to meet you," He paused. The stallion lifted his two left front hooves and bowed deeply. The eyes he had inherited from his mother turned up past the inclined position of his head. "Lady Sitka" he finished, and flicked his luxurious black tail. The brute's mane and tail were as black as night and shined like glass. The color was so reach it seemed almost blue. His coat was a similar shade, but was soiled with spots of lighter greys and browns. A patch of Celtic knot work decorated the stallion's flank, indicating his origin and name. Finally, Sleipnir straightened himself and a cloud of breath fogged around his maw as he exhaled. "What realm is this, if I may ask?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Sitka was felt endured but was still holding on to her curiousity."This is the Garden of Plenty"Her voice quavered a bit.He was handsome.Very Handsome.She smiled warmly back at him.She wanted to bow back but she would topple over if she did so.Almost giggling at the thought of falling over she listened and waited for his next move
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:10 pm

The name of this place rolled over in the stallion's mind and he decided he did not recognize it.
He let out a small sigh and tilted his gaze up to the skies. Why did this happen? Why wouldn't they take him back?
Sleipnir frowned, then turned back to the mare. She watched him with curiosity, which satisfied him. Many found him intriguing, but few looked at him like she did. The frown tilted up into a grin that danced in his eyes. "I do not recognize the name, but I thank you nonetheless." The stallion's charming facade held a hint of arrogance that was merely playful. It had been a long while since he'd interacted with one of this kind.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Sitka detected arrogance but shrugged it off."Why your very welcome"She dipped her head kindly.She studied him over again.Her mind was racing a 1000 miles a minute.Suddenly she found the words she was looking for."Where are you from?"
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:22 pm

(May I join, as a mare?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:26 pm

(sure hop on in!)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Sleipnir followed her gaze and lifted one of his muscular legs.
One of eight, while she possessed only four. Her question was inevitable, but he was surprised it came so quickly. She was so calm and collected. Sleipnir was cautious because of this. His eyes turned back to her and he set down his hoof. "I am from Asgard, one of the Nine Realms." He hesitated and glanced about. This place appeared very similar to Midgard, or as the natives called it, Earth. He nodded slightly and looked back to the mare. "I don't suppose you've heard of it" Sleipnir added. The Midgardians were quite secluded here and were practically unaware of the eight other realms.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:31 pm

"Why No i havent"She hoped she was making good company.She stepped closer,trying not to get so close that he was uncomfortable.It was like a mine field.Tryin not to step on the bombs.Or in this case,drive him away."Do you live with anybody else?"She tried to sound calm like it was a normal question,but failed miserably.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:34 pm

(Ok well I'll reply once this show is over. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:41 pm

He stood calmly before her as she stepped closer, her eyes trained on him as his were trained on her.
She was so delicate and fragile, it seemed like a single gust of wind could break her. She stopped, about a meter away, and he felt himself longing to be closer to her. He lived for interaction, those days of lonely walking had drove him nearly to insanity. Sleipnir and his mother- Loki, had assumed he gathered that habit from Thor, his uncle. After all, Loki wasn't one to seek out company. The God despised it, in fact. The stallion drew in a breath, her calming scent soothing his lungs. Sitka's question drew a greater smile on his lips. "With my mother, and other family. But no, I do have a herd of my own."

[[ I hope I'm not going to deep with his history.. He is based off Norse Mythology so I feel I should do him a little justice in bringing his heritage and Asgardian life into this. If you don't like something please let me know. ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:45 pm

(No everything is fine)
"Neither do I."She replied calmly,but it was just a mask.She was growing excited!She had never had a friend before.And she liked him.His handsomeness,his royal like tone,his-She had to stop thinking this or she would miss what he would say next!
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Sleipnir stifled the flutter he felt as she told him she was alone as well.
This mare was like a blessing to him. After all, he never expected to find such an innocent creature in this land. Seemingly innocent, he corrected himself. If spending years with the God of Lies and his family taught Sleipnir anything, it was that you should never truly trust someone. It was a rule he obeyed faithfully. "Wonderful!" The stallion bellowed, then caught himself and quieted his tone. His booming voice was fine when surrounded by the Aesir's steeds, but he didn't want to frighten this mare. "Well, not the alone part, but the fact that we have found each other in such a vast expanse of nothingness!" He grinned at his words and pranced in place for just a fraction of a second. Sleipnir fell still shortly after and extended his maw towards her as if to tap her side, then tucked it back towards himself. "I cannot tell you how relieved I am to have found you,"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:02 pm

"Oh?"She was mesmerised.She totally lost it.He was great.She fought hard to regain her collection but again failed miserably.She liked this stallion dearly.She took another small step forward.

(brainfart.Goodnight!)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Hey( um I haven't learned about the 9 realms yet but which is pegasuses from? It'll help me with my post. Smile

Night Cheradongirl95)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:26 pm

(Well gnight Reindeer, I'll try to reply tomorrow.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 pm

[[ I will reply after Wild. About the Pegasus, I honestly don't know. Was Pegasus from Norse mythology? You could always jump in and make things up... ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:33 am

(I wouldn't know, my school just started teaching Greek to us last year and we didn't Learn much at all.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:41 am

Sitka stepped forward another inch and then stopped.She gazed into his eyes,but couldnt detect any anger or trickery.She wished she knew what he was thinking but she couldnt tell.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:49 pm

(Oh my gosh I forgot about this topic! Soooo sorry!)

"Run!!!" The large pegasus mare bellowed to her foal. The filly took off fleeing the danger heart seeming like it would leap out of her chest. Her hoofs pounded hard on the ground right before one of her outstretched wings closing up hit and branch hard and made her stumble around but the next thing she

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:53 pm

(NOT DONE! I'm having technology difficulties.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:20 pm

(Thats fine.I think Reindeer Games forgot about it too,so if you have any stallions or want your pegasus to become friends with Sitka,come on ahead)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:34 pm

[[ I didn't forget about the topic =D I'm going to post after Wild One, I like this topic. My indecisive muse actually likes this one .. xD ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next