Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kouga & Karli [ O p e n ]

2 posters

Go down

Kouga & Karli [ O p e n ] Empty Kouga & Karli [ O p e n ]

Post by Greed Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Name: Kouga
Personality: He's brutal and violent, the only wolf he likes and enjoys the company of is his sister, Karli. He is a wonderful hunter and overly protective of his sister, insisting he's stronger than her even though she's perfectly capable. He's impatient, even with his sister, and doesn't know how to hold his tongue. He holds a grudge against many, and those grudges often last for years at a time. He still holds a grudge against the father he never met -- seeing as his father was a forcer. He has tendencies to appear like a forcer, but would never dream of hurting a fae in any way, and only his sister is aware of that.
Picture ~
Kouga & Karli [ O p e n ] Canis_lupus_265b

Name: Karli
Personality: She's sweet, playful, energetic, and loves to make friends. In other words, she's the polar opposite of her brother and only companion. She disapproves of him being so protective of her, for his over-protective nature rarely allows her to get anywhere near any other wolves. He insists she'll get herself into trouble and ends up scaring off any other wolves that get close to her. However, she's rebellious in that aspect and often goes wandering on her own at night to make or meet friends.
Picture ~
Kouga & Karli [ O p e n ] Grey-wolf-fierce-animal

PLOT ~ I am very flexible when it comes to the plot. I only have two major rules that will apply to this roleplay, one of them not even having to do with the plot. But 1) I will do most any genre of roleplay, but Kouga will NOT be a forcer. I just want you to know that in advance. 2) I will drop this roleplay if you post one-sentence replies. If you don't have any muse, wait until you do. I'm not desperate enough for a reply that one-sentence replies will satisfy me. Sorry if this seems harsh

~Mari
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kouga & Karli [ O p e n ] Empty Kouga & Karli [ O p e n ]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:36 am

Hey Marionette. I know I have asked you to rejoin my topic before, but this one is for Karli and Kouga. I thought it would be interesting to have them join Durnal's pack. So if you feel up to it, maybe you can rejoin. My topic has gotten more organized then it was when you left, in my opinion. Some of the members that have been inactive have been removed such as Savior, TheFreak, and the user that played Loki and Hera. BlueBabyDoll has been inactive, but since she was the 1st to join, and is now Durnal's mate she will not be removed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kouga & Karli [ O p e n ] Empty Re: Kouga & Karli [ O p e n ]

Post by Greed Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:24 pm

I apologize, but I rarely do roleplays that have more than three people. It gets disorganized no matter what -- people tend not to wait for others and post about 5 pages before one person can come back and post because they were busy, and because some people get busy they're not able to respond and having the others wait for a week or so is totally unfair to the people in the roleplay. I'm sorry, but I have to politely decline. If you want, I will make a separate topic, but otherwise no thank you.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Name: Diablo
Appearance: A pure black male with dark blue eyes. He is muscular, and massive in size along with long front claws and sharp teeth.
Personality: Intimidating to many wolves. Diablo is strong and tough, but he is polite most of the time and cares about others. He is an excellent hunter and fighter, and was born a to be a Leader.
Picture: http://i15.beon.ru/61/38/153861/72/36614472/BlackWolf.jpeg

Name: Nai
Appearance: Pure white fae with light blue eyes. She is muscular, and has a thick fluffy coat. Beautiful female.
Personality: She is friendly and caring. She loves pups. Nai is strong and brave, but is a very friendly female. She wishes to find a mate one day.
Picture: http://www.freewebs.com/leylune/Celestia.jpg
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum