Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strive To Survive [ Rated... ? ]

Go down

Strive To Survive [ Rated... ? ] Empty Strive To Survive [ Rated... ? ]

Post by Dovey Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:06 pm

The soft padding of soft panting could be heard in the alleyway, bouncing off the walls and sending it back to the young mutt's ears. Also, the crunching of paws that met the cold winter snow matched the continued tired pants. It bit the bottom of his pads, leaving a bit of blood on the trail he walked. For the age of one, the mutt was tall. He was finely built, and honestly, he was something to look at. He was a golden retriever, mixed with german shepherd. His coat mixed with the beautiful colors of brown and gold, his long tail almost hitting the white substance beneath of which he stood. The cool wind biting into his long-coated fur, sending shivers down the young pup's spine. The wind had a beautiful melody that taunted him gently, irratated him.

Jingle was tired. Jingle was cold. He wasn't sure where he was, but today — tonight. He had stood in a completely new world. He knew it wasn't New York. He knew the familiar bright city lights, especially of the Mcdonald's sign. So where was his family? Where was Henry, his boy? He couldn't figure out why'd he went on that train. Maybe out of curiosity? He just was out of it, that curious young pup he always used to be. Infact he'd always will be.

Cursing silently under his breath, Jingle forced himself on, his hanging ears alerting for anything, or anyone that was dangerous. Street lights were all in a line in his path, keeping the dark shadows from illuminating him into darkness. He missed home. Henry and the young boy's smiling face. He missed even his sister with that Sassy kittwn of hers, Autumn. And he also missed the food. Nice pellets hitting his tongue as he crunched it. Sometimes even Milk Bones!

Thinking of food made his stomach grumble and made the mutt look around for food. But instead, the senses of another canine filled the air. That of nothing unfamiliar. Nothing of a housepet. He turned and felt his hackles raise, his fur bristle as his chocolate irises searched for the thing that was possibly watching him. But he said not a word

Dovey
Dovey
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Strive To Survive [ Rated... ? ] Empty Re: Strive To Survive [ Rated... ? ]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:39 pm

(Since he's a year old I'll make Chrisy a x mas puppy...I thought you ment young puppies.)

Chrisy curiously fallowed some dog silently on top of roofs. She made quite slow movements watching her every step so she didn't slide of the shingled ground under her rough paws. He was about her age and quite handsome looking. He looked lost though, his jummpy aditude seemed to support that.

Seeing him stop she held her breath, don't look up! She thought knowing her bright white thick fur was a dead give away at night, ecspecaily since she was encoped in a darkness, not including the street lights or fire globes as strays called them. Getting distracted by him she didn't realize that she was slipping slightly and swoosh! Suddenly she was barreling down the old jagged roof. Yelping in panick she thrashed her front paws wildly about then spun so her but was falling...it still was scary even though it wasn't head first. In a flash she was dangling from the high roof by the breaking gutter. Her teeth held on tight but it wasn't enough.

Soon she was falling but her yelp was muffed as she landed in a large trashcan bin. Laughing loudly she pulled herself up and crawled out landing on the black path. She hated them since they always smelled of meddle beast, those wretched things! (She's talking about roads and cars) A loud bark sent her off at a brisk pace.

Looking back she saw a male who looked highly territorial chasing after her, great. She thought before the long legged dog caught up slamming her down. She yelped and let out a frightened whimper calling for help. The adult dog was twice her size and much stronger.

(Sss and b)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:02 pm

(I edited it, sorry about that I forgot to proofread.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovey Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Jingle nearly jumped out of his fur when the rattling of something caught his ears. It was loud, making his jump heart and race a thousand miles a minute through his broad-like chest. He struggled to see what was there, hesitating to take one step closer go what threatened him, what was swallowed by the darkness. He imagined it though, something trecherous and bigger than even him, showing itself to him and in no time killing him inst—
His thoughts were rudely pulled away from him quicker than he could process that simple word. It was a warning bark and echoed the alleyway, making it sound like it could come from anywhere. He stiffened. He should just turn tail and run but that would make the dog emerge quicker. He'd just have to make peace, he decided. Even though it was the smell of unfamiliarity and made him colder than he was now. Your brave... for a pup She remembered Autumn saying. She knew she absolutely hated admitting things and it amused Jingle. She was two, almost the age of a full-grown cat. Still a kitten to him.
He took cautious steps forward, his steps were slow but determined, his eyes narrowed to slits. He caught it now. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he saw a male, he seemed to be snarling at something — something the male covered completely. Jingle jumped back as she heard the yip for help, his head straight up, his tail sticking straight out behind him. He quickly smelt the air again, the other one was more feminine. That must be the canine the stranger held captive now.
Jingle slid advancingly through the shadows and stopped infront of male. Realising how scary he looked, Jingle wanted to run. But he stood his ground and gave a small snarl. "Let the female go."
Dovey
Dovey
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 pm

The big male's loud barks ringed in Chrisy's ears and spit came from his massive jaws. His breath smelled muggy and like death. She shivered. The male was about to clamp down on her neck when he stopped and looked at something laughing historically. She listened to what sounded like another pup and covered her snout with her fluffy paws thinking this wasn't good.

The male got off to her surprise and said, "Sure kid but only this one time, just cause I admire your spunk." Turning he padded away. Highly confused Chrisy took off frightened, leaving a small trail of blood from cutting her pad on a sharp rock when she had been roughly knocked over. She didn't stop till she could see the street lights then leid in wait of the male to emerge from this end of the alley, if he would. She wanted to thank him and return the huge favor.

Licking her injered paw she smelt the tangy sweet smell of food covered in sause and rose to her pads instinicvly. She knew it was, or at least smelled like micdonalds food! She started to run that way but stopped to look back feeling torn. Hurry up would ya? She thought deciding if he was to suddenly come out she wouldn't leave him behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovey Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Jingle waited, thinking he'd be attacked instead. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. As the stranger rose his head to show his face, Jingle stepping back a little, he was startled was the hysterical laughing that emerged from the dog. He flinched, slightly confused but let out what was a forced smile. He was sounded of a cute child still. But he did just turn one at the lucky seventh of December.
He watched as the male easily slipped away from the female ans disappeared in the snow which fell to the ground. He was still forcing laughter as he barked out, "Thanks sir."
Well that was easy. Street life was easy. If he kept saving like this, he'd run wherever the heck he was. Didn't get that much respect at home.
Jingle's paws manuvered to where the female had lied, ready for hopefully a thanks. But instead she was gone... weird. He looked from left to right and there, he saw a flash of white, blending in with the snow. Jingle's paws were aching, litterly going numb, he didn't know how much longer he could run.
But as he looked at the snow where her pawprints led, slightly aggrivated, he noticed the blood trail and instantly felt concerned. She was probably shocked about the attack. He'd just try to catch her.
Breaking into a run, Jingle dashed after her, calling after her, snow dashing behind him. "Hey, hey, hey!" As he ran out the alley, he nearly tumbled into her, and she looked as if she'd been waiting.
"Sorry bout that," he panted looking her over for the wounds — the blood. He then smelt a familar amazing scent of food and looked up to see the familar sign of Mcdonalds, the senses instinctively making him shift pays and lick his chops.
Dovey
Dovey
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Chrisy felt her body tumble and warm fur pressed agents her's and saw the male. She giggled at him and said, "Thanks." Touching his noise gently then stood shaking her fur. "Fallow me..." She said voice trailing off. She walked to a street Conner and stood up awkwardly on her back paws hitting a button on a cold meddle pole. Slowly the cars all came to a stop, "Come on." She said cheerfully.

Walking out on the black path she quickly manovered across and stopped at the other end looking back at him. Turning her head forward she padded to Micdonals, she went to the back towards a eating family and whispered in Jingle's ear, "Beg, go put on a show, dance on your hind paws, do something Rookie." She said needing him as a diversion. Silently on numb quite paws she snuck over and hid ready to burst out at top speed and grabe one of the two bags setting on top of the table the humans where pulling their food out onto.

Her belly grumbled and she had to force herself to stay still, wait for him, wait for him. She told herself. Quickly she grew impatient. She sat but was still ready to bounce to her paws and steal the food. Oooh please have salty sticks and meat clumbs with yellow sause(French fries, chicken nuggets, and honey mustered) she thought pleadingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovey Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:32 pm

[ I am tired. Gotta go to bed. Mum told me I have to 'cause I wake up at 8 a.m. to go to this place with animals ( not the zoo, if that's what your thinking xD )

I haven't regretted joining this site, though. Your a brilliant roleplayer :3 ]
Dovey
Dovey
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm

(Here's Chrisy, sorry it's in black and white-
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0116552/mediaindex?photoId=MV5BMTU0MDQyNDI0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODg1MTQ3
Lucky, I got to get up much earlier...thanks you too...well good night.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovey Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:45 pm

[ Just had to say I love that movie and Chalilah or Dechance. Lol. But they are sooo cute. If you look up Santa Paws the book, you'd see how Jingle looks. I can't have links on 3Ds. For Chrisy and Jingle it'll be Cringle. Lol. Or Jisle. ]
Dovey
Dovey
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:30 am

(Yea I love that movie two! Alright umm is his name Jingles in the book as well? Lol those are cute but I like Cringle the most, lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovey Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:45 pm

As he finally looked at her, he noticed the curlyness of her fur. She was a pretty breed and for a street dog, smelt wonderful. Honestly intoxicating. When their noses touched as she pulled away he looked around shyly before sneezing. Did she like him already? Or was this all an act to later turn into some kind of trap? He didn't say anything when she thanked him, but he realised she was probably the only dog he could trust right now, and if he was a goner, well he could curse life, never would he blame himself. He followed her as snow hit his back. Bright green and red lights hung on business building and houses, small snowmen on the ground. He sighed. He missed his boy.
Finally he'd caught up with her, and he still hadn't said a word. There was so many questions he wanted to ask... so many things he wanted to say but they wouldn't come out. He cursed himself under his breath. He was such a scardy....dog.
Watching her stand on her hind legs to push a button, he cocked his head in confusion then looked at the streets. Big cars that he loved to stick his head out of, were slowing down. He looked up in wonder, then at her in admiration, the moonlight glowing on her fur. He started across the street next to her, letting her lead the way to wherever they were going. He didn't expect her to whisper in his ear, but when she did he shivered a bit but flicked his wandering tail in understanding. Mmm.... Mcdonald's.
Slowly, he made his way up to the family that were outside on one of the tables under the table, and whined. The looked at him and gave awws and cute puppy. He gave a quick nervous look at the female dog then turned towards the family and start doing tricks. Anything to keep them distracted.
Dovey
Dovey
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Angle watched for away curious how he was so brave to get that close! At that moment it was confirmed to her, he was a doggy pet! She couldn't be around him! Right? She struggled in a moment then started to circle around, I must get him a new home! He doesn't belong here...or at least find his old one. With a nod she took off towards the table at great speed, she jumped up and took a bag then twisted around but felt a furless hand grabe her left hind leg. Panic struck her and she dropped the bag yelping she spun around and bit the man holding her. Her sharp canies sunk into his hand and blood trickled into her mouth. She shook his hand till he let go and dropped her. He howled loudly in pain while she grabed the bag, not carring to get what she had spilled. Taking off quickly she forgot to get her new friend. Quickly she disappeared from sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum