Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Special Pair Of Friends [R] (Redhead14)

2 posters

Go down

A Special Pair Of Friends [R] (Redhead14) Empty A Special Pair Of Friends [R] (Redhead14)

Post by Tayssi Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:24 am

Walking through the trees, Haiden couldn't help but wonder where he had gone wrong. Not just in one area, but many. Why had his whole village caught the illness, but not him? What could he have done to prevent it? What caused it? Why had he become a man-for-hire; surely there were better jobs to get money. Or atleast safer. However, safer meant less money and that meant more time. He could not afford to waste time. Time was not a luxury in which Haiden could spare. No matter how much he wanted to live a peaceful life, he would not do so and let his village die. His life now had a cause and no matter what hard ships he had to go through, Haiden would get through it and save verybody from whatever it was that plagued them.
Sighing, He then wondered how he had managed to get lost. One minute he was in the town, the next he was in the middle of some forest. Looking down at the wolf which stood almost to the middle of his torso, he sighed and shook his head. "This is so your fault," Haiden said with a grunt. The demon wolf growled in response and looked away. Sure, nearly everybody was frightened of Kodak, mainly due to his size and his blood red eyes, but that was just because they didn't know him. He had a very bad temper, sure, but otherwise, he was a pretty gentle and laid-back kind of guy who liked to joke around and help others; as much as that seemed weird for being a demon wolf.
"Nope, it's your fault," Kodak replied after a while of silence. Haiden gaped at the wolf and that roughly tapped his shoulder in warning.
"You're the one that led me here. I was following you; you said you knew where to go!" Haiden snapped, though still with a light tone. The wolf turned his red eyes upon him and then huffed in annoyance before sitting down, refusing to move. Haiden stared at the wolf in disbelief before he glowered at him, "Kodak, get off your ass and move.." he said, shoving all of his weight against the huge wolf's shoulder. Which, in turn, threw Kodak off balance and they both went to the ground with a yelp. Haiden pushed himself to his hands and knees and looked down at Kodak who was glaring at him, dried, Autumn leaves coating his fur. Haiden stifled his laughter, but the wolf growled and he lost it. He fell to the ground again, laughing hysterically and the large wolf growled again, pushing himself to his overly large paws.
"Not funny, Haiden." Kodak growled, which just made him laugh even harder. Kodak glared at him before he shook the leaves from his grey fur and started walking away.
Haiden saw this and stopped his laughter, pushed himself to stand, brushed himself off and jogged after the wolf. Kodak heard hima nd started running and Haiden glared at the back of his head. "You're an ass, Koda!" Haiden yelled, watching as he leapt over a fallen tree, which Haiden just managed to duck under. Standing at 6'4'', he wasn't exactly small. Which also made Kodak seriously large, even for a demon wolf. If Haiden hadn't saved him 5 years ago and he had survived, he would've been hunted again.

Haiden ran after Kodak, bursting through some bushes and into an open field. He slid to a stop and looked around. There was a large, clear large, lush green grass which would be covered in flowers in Spring. Haiden smiled and shrugged his back pack off and looked at Kodak who was wading into the water. Haiden dropped his bag near the edge of the bank, tugged his shirt off and walked into the clesar water, glad he had an extra set on pants in his bag. He didn't want to be walking around everywhere with saturated pants.
Kodak looked at Haiden with a smirk before splashing him. Haiden gasped in surprise before splashing the wolf's nose, which made him reel back as it went up it. Haiden laughed and then Kodak stalked up to him , reared back on his hind legs and pushed him under the water. Haiden came back up a moment water, spitting water in the wolf's face as his long hair clung to his face.

For about half hour, the two just acted like idiots in the water before they walked out and Haiden stretched his arms above his head with a yawn. "We should camp here tonight," Haiden said and Kodak nodded in agreement after he shook most of the water from his thick fur. Haiden let hmself dry for a few minutes before changing his pants and sitting by the water.
"I'm going to get some food," Kodak said and Haiden nodded and stood up, found some wood and made a fire. As it got bigger, Kodak came back with a small deer and a rabbit. He dropped it by the fire and Haiden looked up at him and nodded at the lake, "go get some fish," Haiden said and Kodak glared at him, though winced at the descending sun in his eyes, "I don't eat deer and a rabbit is going to do nothing for me," he said and the wolf growled before wading into the water once again.
Haiden started to cook the rabbit after he did a quick blood drain and skinning. Kodak soon came back with about 15 fish and Haiden looked at him in disbelief, "my appeitite isn't that big," he said an dKodak shrugged.
"I want some." he replied before walking off to shaking his wet fur dry, oon coming back and laying next to Haiden and digging into the deer, "by the way... I want my fish cooked, too," He said an dHaiden sighed and started cooking them as well, putting each fish on as he ate the rabbit, throwing the leftovers over to Kodak, who snapped it up quickly. He gave Kodak about 3 fish and he had 3, leaving 9 left. "What are we going to do with these?" Haiden asked and Kodak shrugged. "Great help you are, Koda," he grumbled before sighing.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

A Special Pair Of Friends [R] (Redhead14) Empty Re: A Special Pair Of Friends [R] (Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:58 pm

"run nevaeh run" yelled the women no older then 28 to the 10 fiery auburn haired child, who just stood there in disbelief as she had just watch her father be executed right in front of her young eyes. tears ran down over her fathers freshly splattered blood on the young girls face, nevaeh took of but was not far enough away to escape the blood curtailing cry of her mother being torched and killed.
17 years later
" nevaeh wake up!" kaala said using her thought control, as the pitch black she wolf nudged the sleeping, screaming female human. nevaeh sat up sweating with her gun pointed right at kaala " easy nevaeh it was just that dream again" the moon spirit wolf said as she slowly backed up giving the auburn haired girl her space to breath." kaala im so sorry, i just keep having that same dream for the past 17 years" nevaeh said as she put her gun back on her thigh, she pulled her long aubunr hair out of her face before putting it into a fish tail braid. after her parents murder, nevaeh's uncle had her trained to be an assassin after learn about her shape shifting ability and caring her mothers beast master gene just made her that much more deadly as an assassin. nevaeh had on dark skinny jeans a dark grey v neck with a dark from jacket. " no harm was done" kaal said as she laid down by nevaeh, as nevaeh put her boots on. nevaeh had stumbled upon kaala as a pup, who was laying next to her mothers dead curcus in the woods a few years back. they have been by each others side ever since then.

as nevaeh stood up, kaala got up and started to follow nevaeh as she walked through the woods. " do you remember our mission nevaeh" kaala asked as they continued to walk. " yes kaala, its to find that guy and his demon wolf adn bring them back to base" " yes and were not to fight them, and bring them back alive" kaala said, nevaeh smirked "theyll be alive but im not promising there wont be a fight." kaala stopped not long into their journey before picking up the guys and his demon wolfs scent. " they went this way" kaala said as she trotted ahead. nevaeh smiled and jogged behind kaala before jumping onto her back, kaala being a moon spirit stood roughly 6'2 at her shoulder which towered over the 5'8 nevaeh. kaala jogged on leaping over fallen trees and large rocks.
before long the pair started seeing paw prints and foot prints " thier bigger then i thought they would be" kaala mind thought to nevaeh who just nodded her head as she looked at the tracks that blurred as kaala went faster. not long after the trqacks kaala jerked to a stop when hear a splash of water. nevaeh climbed down from kaala's back, she went to the edge of the taill grass and peered threw at a larger then life demon wolf and his human " i thnk thats them" nevaeh said i her mind to kaala who nodded. the pair stayed in the tail grass listening to the human and the demon wolf talk to each other.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Special Pair Of Friends [R] (Redhead14) Empty Re: A Special Pair Of Friends [R] (Redhead14)

Post by Tayssi Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Haiden had absolutely no idea what to do with the rest of the fish. What could he do? They were already dead. He could cook them and give a couple more to Kodak, but the wolf hadn't asked for more. Sighing, Haiden cooked 2 more, threw them at Kodak and threw the rest back into the lake. The other fish would eat them. Kodak stared at him with a slight glare, but he snapped them up with a grunt. Haiden chuckled and watched the wolf as he laid his large head on his paws. Demon Wolves had never been known to be as large as Kodak was. They were only seen to be the size of a slightly large Grey Wolf. Not bigger then the average person.
Haiden stood and stretched his arms aboe his head and wrung his slightly wet hair, right on Kodak's nose. The Wolf's head jerked back and he growled at him, teeth bared and red eyes alight. Haiden laughed at him and then reached over and poked his forehead. "Don't give me attitude, Koda," the male said, which earned a grunt from the wolf and a shake of his head. Haiden stepped to the side and leaned on the wolf's side, half sitting on him. The wolf just laid his head on his paws again and closed his eyes, the fire crackling loudly.
"We've got to meet that man in a couple weeks, for that job," Haiden muttered and Kodak raised his head and looked back at him. Haiden looked at him with a smile, "oh well. You don't hae to help if you don't want to," he said and Kodak shook his head slowly.
"No, i'll help. I don't want you hurting yourself, afterall," the wolf said lightly.

It was rather funny, actually. Demon Wolves had never known to have a soft side, nor to befriend or even associate with humans, unless it meant eating them. But here one was, best friends with a human.
Haiden grinned and ran his hand through the wolf's thick fur, which was already dry. Suddenly, his facial expression stiffened for a moment before relaxing and he sighed, whispering, "someone's here," and Kodak nodded, already sensing them. It was a positive point of being who he was, with keen senses. He could sense others easily. Haiden stood up with a groan and said, "why us?" and looked at Kodak's red eyes. He looked around the clearing, trying to pinpoint their direction, but he couldn't. Beside him, Kodak pushed himself to his full height and sniffed the air.
"That way," Kodak said, nodding in the girl's direction, "I also smell a wolf," he said with a huff. Just what he needed. Couldn't either of them get a decent night's sleep?
Haiden nodded and walked in their direction after grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. Kodak following closely, hanging his head at his chest height. Haiden sighed as they eventually came into sight. It was hard to see them, they were masterfully concealed, but he was used to finding people that were after them. "Hi," Haiden said with a slight ave, Kodak sitting next to him and staring at the girl and wolf. "Can we help you?" Haiden asked, tilting his head to the side.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:40 pm

nevaeh and kaala watched the two for a while, but before long, the two males had caught on to them. kaalas jet black coat bristled as they came closer, nevaeh placed her hand on the moon spirit wolfs shoulder before stepping out of the tall grass with kaala right on her heels. kaalas ice blue eyes moved from haiden to kodak and back again, her fur was still bristelled but she remained to look calm. nevaehs electric mint green eyes locked with haidens before she placed a hand on kaala's shoulder " you may just be able to" nevaeh said as she looked at kodak then back to haiden " my name is nevaeh and this is kaala" she said " the name your referring to his also my boss and sent me to find the two of you, it appears that he needs all of us for this next mission you could say, you wouldnt happen to know what our job is would you" nevaeh said as she placed her hands on her hips waiting for his response.
kaala looked at kodak and grunted demon wolves and spirit wolves werent ment to get along too well, but it look like this would have to be a different case. * they seem to be very smart keep your gaurd up* kaala thought to nevaeh, who nodded her head. her guns were obvious to see but her knives were hidden. she also carried a back pack. kaala finally sat down after a while but was ready for anything to happen
(sss)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Haiden listened to the girl who called herself Navaeh. He couldn't be certain they were speaking the truth. She did not give the man of the man; whom he knew the name of. He watched the two, his eyes flicking to the wolf beside the girl. A Moon Spirit Wolf. Haiden thought for a moment and looked across at Kodak, however, he did not take any interest in the other wolf and instead, kept his gaze on the auburn haired girl. Haiden grinned nad then looked at the girl again, thinking. He sighed nd ran a hand through his damp blonde and brown hair.
"I will be honest with you; it seems fishy that you guys would know where we are, and you did not give the name of the man who you say we will all be working for, so I can not, obviously, trust you. I do know most of what the mission involves, however, I am in no way obliged to tell you; he told me not to tell anyone," Haiden said and Kodak grunted in agreement. Sure, he didn't trust what this girl had to say, however, that would not mean that either of them would be rude; they would be truthful as they were allowed to be.
Haiden sighed again and looked away, "sorry if that seemed rude, but you should be able to see where i'm coming from, seeing as you look to be an assassin of sorts; information is confidential and not to be given to anyone without cause," he said as he looked back at the girl. "You two probably already know our names seeing as you knew who you were looking for, but incase you didn't, I am Haiden, and this friend of mine is Kodak," Haiden said with a hesitant smile.

Kodak gave a low nod of greeting before he raised his head and looked at Haiden for a moment, then at the girl and finally resting upon the Moon Spirit Wolf. He watched her for a moment, sensing how tense and wary she was and he couldn't help but chuckle. "Do not worry, Kaala," Kodak said lightly, "I may be a Demon Wolf, but if you can not tell, I am not like the others. I will not try to harm you," he said. Mind you, like all Demon Wolves, he did feel a bit of rivalry and bitterness towards her, but he would not act upon those emotions.
Haiden watched the girl for a moment before he leaned against Koda's shoulder with a yawn. He was indeed tired after travelling for a week to get to their destination. Kodak looked at him, nudging him in the shoulder with his wet nose before he turned to the other wolf again. "Sorry, I am just a bit tired," he said to the girl.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:23 pm

nevaeh smirked " i do not call him by his given name to us because he is my uncle, i call him boss or if you would perfer to be more formal his name is maximus" nevaeh said as she looked from haiden to the kodak and smiled " your smart not to being trusting right away, the only reason i don't know what this mission is about is because i just got back in the area form another job and was told to find the two of you and you would know what the mission was" nevaeh crossed her arms over her meduim sized chest " my uncle said you would not trust me right away and said to tell you the tiger lays ready to pounce" nevaeh did not know what it ment but then again her uncle was always saying weird things. nevaeh was calm as she spoke to haiden but she kepted her guard up just to be on the safe side. " it is not rude and yes i am an assassin as well as a shape shifter and beast master, im pretty sure max has shown you his ability to control beast" she said.
nevaeh looked over at kaala who looked form kodak to haiden to nevaeh, kaala simple blinked and returned her gaze to the demon wolf " yes we are aware of your names haiden and kodak but its nice to formally meet you" kaala said through her mind power. kaala slightly glared at kodak before saying through her mind power " i am not worried just simple cautious," she said before relaxing alittle bit. kaala could sense that kodak was different form other demon wolves but he still made her fur bristel.
" you might not want to get sleepy now, maximus said we have to start heading out tonight in order to meet up with him in time" nevaeh said as she patted kaalas head.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Haiden nodded at her words, knowing what her words meant when she said the tiger is ready to pounce. Well, atleast he finally knew she did know him, that put his mind at rest.. More or less, anyway. He glanced at Kaala and Kodak before he grinned. When Navaeh said not to get tired, Haiden looked back at her and nodded. "That's fine with me. I said a bit tired, I don't need to sleep yet," Haiden said with a light smile. He glanced at Kodak as he stood straight and the wolf also stood and stretched his legs with a groan. Haiden shook his head and then looked back at Navaeh, "well, the destination to meet is not too far away, just a couple hours walk," he said with a shrug and Kodak gave a soft growl of disapproval, "oh get over it, baby," he said, shoving at the wolf's shoulder.
Kodak stared at him before turning and starting to walk. "Okay then, let's go," Haiden said to the two and started to follow Kodak. He still didn't trust the wolf adn girl, but he'd let them be for now. Kodak looked back at Haiden and gave a snort, which Haiden rolled his eyes at. He knew that Koda wanted to rest, even though he could go without, he wanted to. He'd just have to get over it.
"Come on, Kodak, we can't be walking so slow. The faster we get there, the faster you can get to sleep!" Haiden said to him. The wolf's ears flicked forward and he stopped, turned back. His red eyes looking at the wolf and girl before he took Haiden into his jaw firmly but gently and tossing him onto his back, almost throwing him right over it. Haiden managed to grab his fur and pull himself to sit on his back with a grunt. "Don't be a dick, Koda!" Haiden huffed and the demon laughed before he took off into a sprint, not caring if the girl and wolf didn't keep up or if they did.
Haiden gripped onto his fur tightly but not to make Koda uncomfortable. He kept low, as Koda liked to jump over things and try to throw Haiden off. He was a terror for being like that and Haiden was used to it. He knew that Kodak wouldn't actually let him hit the ground, but still.

As these thought went through his mind, Koda leapt over a falln tree which was higher then the others and his landing was rough as it had a ditch at the other side of it. Haiden's balance shifted and he slipped from Koda's back. Before he smashed into the ground, Koda spun and snapped him up in his teeth with a laugh and continued to run. He placed him on his back again with another laugh. "You're balance is getting rusty, Haiden, sharpen up," Koda mocked and the human smacked his shoulder, muttering shut up.
"Your fault for jumping over that stupidly high tree," Haiden grumbled and the wolf laughed again before he slid to a stop. It was a 45 minutes run when they came to an anbandoned looking barn. in the middle of the trees. Haiden slid from Koda's back with a huff. He walked over and opened the door, peering inside. Yes, this was indeed the place. One wall had a mural of a lion pride, as was described.
From what Haiden had been told, the mission was to rescue Maximus's men from one of the arstrocrate's prisons in their mansions. And to also grab the blueprint of their mansion, which would be stored in the storage rooms amongst their gold and other leftovers. Complete waste, however Haiden would not steal unless needed for the job.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:49 am

nevaeh smile as she could tell haiden knew what she was talking about. as haiden talked about how their point of interest was only a few hours away kaala seemed to smirk, happy to get some rest finally. before nevaeh could fit in another word kodak had picked haiden up and took off. nevaeh smirked and shook her heard as she hopped on kaala's back " silly boys we will be caught up with them soon" nevaeh said to kaala who with a grunt took off after the other two. as kaala ran through the woods she jumped and dodge rocks and fallen trees, nevaeh smiled and jumped and flipped landing back on kaalas back. " just like old times " kaala thought to nevaeh who smiled and patted kaalas shoulder.it wasn't long till kaala and nevaeh caught up with haiden and kodak, kaala walked up to haiden and kodak and waited for nevaeh to get off, nevaeh looked at the old abandoned barn looking building, "is this where were meeting my uncle?" nevaeh asked as she took in her surrounds then looked at haiden. kaala sat down and watched the two humans while listen for anything suspicious around them. nevaeh walked alittle closer to where haiden was and saw the lion mural " whats up with the big cat theme?" she asked almost in a sarcastic way. kaala looked from the humans to where kodak was * you might want to teach your friend there how to keep his balance* she said to him in his mind using her power so only they could hear it, kaala smiled at kodak after the words she had said, it was all in good nature trying to get along with the demon wolf.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:28 am

Haiden looked over at Navaeh and nodded, "uhhuh, this is where I meet him for every job he asks me to do. Convenient that he doesn't change it all that often," he replied with a light grin. Haiden had done many jobs for Maximus, and was he was his main client. "Max won't show for atleast an hour after his set time. It's like that every time, but it's not like it really matters. I'm in no rush," Haiden said and glanced over at Kodak. A few minutes later, she commented about the mural and he chuckled, "I dunno, ask him, he painted it like that about a month or so ago. Pretty sure it was too piss Kodak off, as he and max like to stir eachother," he said lightly and shut the door with a light sigh. It was a few hours until Max would get here. Not that Haiden minded; they could get some rest. Rest was good.

Kodak looked at Kaala and cocked his head to the sigh with a soft, but not aggressive growl. It really had no meaning behind it, actually, it was just a habit of his. When she commented about Haiden's balance, he couldn't help but laugh as he laid down. "Nah, that would ruin all the fun of throwing him off me," Kodak said with a chuckle, "but maybe I will one day," the wolf rolled to lay on his side with a yawn. "You and Navaeh did well to keep up," he said lightly with a wolfy smile. He wasn't being rude, and though Demon Wolves were more strength, not speed, Kodak had been faster then alot of Moon Spirit Wolves - the ones he met, anyway. Maybe because of him being abnormal, he didn't know, but that's just how it was. He wasn't trying to sound conceited.

Haiden sat down and leaned against the barn wall with a small yawn, before he stretched his arms infront of him.

(Sss)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:56 pm

nevaeh nodded as haiden told her about how he always meets her uncle here" he usually some how sends me messages on what my next mission is because im usually out of the area on missions" nevaeh said as haiden shut the door and talked a little more about maximus. " yah he has always had a tendency to be a few hours late to things ever since i was a little girl" she said with a soft laugh and smile. " max always had a soft spot for demon wolves he had a few of his own in his younger days." she sadi as haiden told her about why her uncle probably painted the mural.

kaala chuckled at kodak comment about haiden, she then laid down as wel as kodak had done " thank you, nevaeh and i have always made a good team" kaala said with a wolfy smile as she looked form kodak to the two humans who were still talking " we will have to race one day, im one the fastest moon spirit wolves left, if not the only one left " she said as she laid her head on her paws. nevaeh looked form haiden to the wolves and smiled before sitting down as well " looks like thier getting along" she said as she brush stray strained of hair out of her face that had fallen from her braid
(sss)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:16 am

Haiden nodded at Navaeh's words and looked over at Koda and Kaala and watched them for a while, though listened to the girl. He wondered why Max would want to pair them together; never before had he paired Haiden and Kodak with other someone else. Never. So why now? Haiden didn't know, but his curiousity was sparking higher by the minute. What was it he thought that the other couldn't do but the other could? Max had always said that Haiden was one of his best and that he wouldn't pair him with anyone else. So why break that vow now? Was this missions so important? Sure, they were his, what would you call them? Workers? Minions? Colleagues? But many of them had been taken prisoner adn he hadn't tried to rescue them before.
Haiden's thoughts came to an abrupt halt and he looked at the girl who soon commented about Kaala and Kodak. Haiden nodded, soon followed by a smile, "Kodak is definately not like other Demon Wolves; he embraces his wolf side, not his demon. He hates being of demon descent and tries to make up for it by helping others," Haiden said with a light smile.

Kodak smiled and gave a rough nod, "sure. Though, rest assured, you aren't the only one. I've come across a few in my travels with Haiden and they too think they are the only ones left," he said with a light chuckle, "hopefully we'll meet one along the way," he looked over at Haiden and then stretched his legs. He looked at Kaala and lowered his head in a soft bow, "well, i'm going to sleep," he said and padded over to Haiden. H pushed him from the barn wall and laid down behind him so he could lean against him. Soon, Kodak was asleep.
Haiden, too, fell asleep not too long after that, and woke up just as Max arrived. He stood up and stretched, brushing his dirt off his pants.

(sorry)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:16 pm

as nevaeh watched the wolves she looked over at haiden and could tell by the look on his face we was thinking the same things that had been running threw her mind ever since she was sent the message to find the boy and demon wolf. she never need to be paired up with another team because her and kaala could handle what was thrown their way just fine for all these years. nevaeh could not help but wonder why after all these years now out of no where choose to pair the two with what seemed like thier total opposites, the mission was heavily on nevaehs mind. why send two of the top teams, much less pair them up to go on a mission to save some guys. were they really that important? were they really in that much danger?, so many questions ran threw nevaehs head, that it made her head hurt. nevaeh was broken from her thoughts by haidens kind words about his wolf. " sounds like you have a soft spot after all" nevaeh said with a smile.

kaaya nodded at kodaks word that she wasnt the only moon spirit wolf left, but she wasnt just and normal moon spirit wolf, she was the harvest's moon spirit, thats why she was black and dark chocolate brown instead of being pure white. " yes maybe we will" she said as she followed kodaks gaze over to the humans, kaaala nodded and watched kodak trot over to haiden and lay behind him, kaala smiled and sighed before getting up and made her way over to her human. kaala nudged nevaeh as she laid down. nevaeh smirked and layed her head on kaala's stomach before kaala gently laid her head overtop of nevaeh and both feel asleep

nevaeh woke as she heard foot steps only to see it was her uncle, she smiiled " long time no see uncle" she said before greeting him with a hug as she stepped back kaala stood by her side " so why pair us up with them, i mean your the boss but what type of mission is this?" she asked as she watch haiden and kodak.
(sss, sorry i havent replyed till now ive been busy with papers)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Haiden and Kodak followed Max into the barn, waiting to hear what he said. Max sat down at a table and gestured for them to sit, however Haiden shook his head and leaned against Kodak as he sat down near the table. Max folded his arms and stared at the two. "The men I am sending you guys to rescue hold certain secrets which I can not reveal. They found some very important information, which is why I need you guys to go rescue them. The blueprints are needed for other reasons; those royals hold a massive chamber of treasures which I need to get to. They stole many jewels and family heairlooms," he said, turning his gaze to nevaeh.
"We need them back. After you guys rescue them and they are safely back I shall hire you guys to go get those items, but for now, leave them," Max said and then stood up. "It's the palace of the Riezen family, you should know where they live, Haiden, i'm not sure if you do, Nevaeh," he looked at all of them and then said, "and you guys need to leave now," he said, throwing a bag of money between them. "It's $250, 000 and the other $750, 000 shall come when the job is done. Now go,"
Haiden straightened and grabbed the bag, shoving it into his bag and then turned and walked out without a word. He looked back at Nevaeh and gave a soft sigh. This was definately not one of the most highest paying jobs he had received. But then again, Max would probably pay more for the next job.

(geh, sorry).
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:27 pm

nevaeh and kaala watched as the men walked into the barn, soon kaala and nevaeh followed in after them, once in the barn max gestured for them to take a seat, nevaeh noticed that haiden didn't sit but rather leaned on kodak. nevaeh sat down and kaala sat beside her. they all listen as max told them about the mission and how it was going to be broken down into two parts. when max looked at nevaeh she nodded her head. after max finish explaining the mission, he told them that they had to leave right away. as nevaeh stood kaala stood with her. nevaeh watched as her uncle through a bag of money at haiden saying the rest would come later. nevaeh locked eyes with her uncle and gave him a soft smile before looking at haiden and doing the same thing before walking out of the barn with kaala.
once outside nevaeh hopped onto kaala's back and waited for haiden and kodak before taking off in the direction of thier target.
(sss)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down