Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My horses

Go down

My horses Empty My horses

Post by Tameless Silence Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:17 pm

This topic will contain all the bios of my horses as I slowly find them. (:

Name: Black Rain
Color: Black
Markings: White on some of her feet. and a white blaze on her forehead
Aliance: none
Breed: Pasofino and Andulusian (sp)
Personality: Fierce, strong in her beliefs, gets really angry when people try to force, yell, and iritate her, kind, loving, does well with foals but is unsure of having her own, cant stay in one place for long, she's a free spirit, if she wants to do something nothing can stop her, she can be shy, quite, and very non outgoing. She is a monster, though no one knows what of.
pic: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=black+rain+horse#/d2gcdmg
monster form: no pic yet
( I will be writing a story of her life in the story section of horse island, but I have to write it first lol)

Name: El Sheton
breed: Thoroughbred/ Arabian
color: Black
Height: 17 hands
personality: Fast, cunning, loyal, strong, vicious towards other stallion, will kill for the safety of his herd

pic:
http://nylak.deviantart.com/art/Black-Horse-The-Cherry-Tree-48172040

Last edited by Tameless Silence on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

My horses Empty Re: My horses

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 pm

It is said that when a warrior passes on, his memory and soul forever strives in his steed. This is King Arthur's steed, one who has lasted through the ages. His noble spirit challenges all things that are wrong and fights for what is right. His age wisened eyes hold untellable stories and knowledge. Some call him The Ghost Horse, but those that know who he truly is know that it is King Arthur. Like a fairy tale, Arthur's story once ruled the lands, but now it is merely a whisper. For long ago after the human King Arthur died and his knights released his magnificent white stallion people forgot about him. But now, five years after King Arthur's death, his white war horse is back. To tell the story of his brave leader, and to lead on a band of carefully picked mare's to raise his sons that will someday become a noble knights horse.
His herd resides in the Kings Castle in Rome. Stabled during the day, but let out at night. These horses are prized and guarded very closely during the day, not even the servants know about them. Only the mosted trusted stable keepers know of these horses. But during the night the herd is let out to roam the land like ghosts, though before the sun breaks the horizon King Arthurs stallion gathers up the mare's and foals and runs them back to the castle. Some rumors have gotten out about these most prized animals and thieves and farmers alike wait at night to try to capture the horses..but only those brave enough to face the great white stallion with a silver mane and tail. At one time a man had tried to take a pregnant mare of the great white stallion but didn't get far before the stallion had kicked him to his grave with a single blow to the head. After that only the most coniving and steathly of thieves and farmers even dared approaching the herd.

Name: King Arthur (a.k.a. the great white stallion or the ghost)
Height: 17.2 hands
Weight: Almost two thousand pounds
Appearance: An unbelievably white colour that glows in the moon light and shines in sun light. His mane and tail are of the richest silver colour, some even say it seems as if they were made from woven strands of silver. His eyes are of a deep, warm, liquidy, kind of light brown colour.
Personality~ He is of caring nature, but is deadly when it comes to defending his own. He is swift, cunning, and a smart fighter. Never fights unless the need calls. He is brave, noble, and of well rounded character.
Pic~
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.boblangrish.com/images/travelsimages/MI9E7775LipizzanerStallion-ZaronaSiglavy-AllTheKingsHorses,FL.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.boblangrish.com/search.php%3Fsearch%3Dhorses%26page%3D12&usg=__nTxAVvede3tfSAVfaXuKdrQlpbA=&h=450&w=665&sz=113&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=OK3VSmD7K6ynsM:&tbnh=145&tbnw=194&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlipizzaner%2Bstallion%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1R2ACAW_enUS399%26biw%3D1579%26bih%3D624%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=343&ei=RHz5TNj-CIa6sQORo4n-Bg&oei=RHz5TNj-CIa6sQORo4n-Bg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0&tx=155&ty=55
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

My horses Empty Re: My horses

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down