Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - the lone male wolf.. (looking for a female to become his mate ;; descriptive-ish)

3 posters

Go down

- - the lone male wolf.. (looking for a female to become his mate ;; descriptive-ish) Empty - - the lone male wolf.. (looking for a female to become his mate ;; descriptive-ish)

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Kaylik was a strong, stunning, young male wolf. he was finally out on his own, and he wanted what any male would want - a pack of his own.
but before he started his pack, he needed a female. not just any female, a brave, loving, strong female that would become his mate - and together they would be the Alpha's of Kaylik's future pack. they would have pups, and raise them to be fearless and strong, and they would be the future of his future pack.

but like mentioned, he needs a female before all that comes around.

Kaylik padded down a well-beaten path, snapping off the plump blueberries every few feet. his long pink tongue caressed the round berry in his mouth, rolling it around, against his long yellowing teeth. finally bored of playing with his food, he opened his jaw ever-so-slightly and pushed the berry between the two rows of strong, sharp teeth. with one quick snap, the berry's juices exploded into his mouth. "mmm.." he muttered, his hazel eyes narrowing.

suddenly, a new scent met his black nose, one that stuck out from the blueberries. female.. yes, definatly female. female.. wolf, of course.. what's this? she's.. in heat! Kaylik's ears perked up, his nose twitched rapidly as his nimble paws jogged towards the scource of this wonderful smell.

he rounded a bunch of bushes, and his eyes brightened, there stood a female..
would she be his future mate?

---

- only females, please c:
- this is open to any and all females, but only one will become his mate - even if he does mate with a few.
- any other females can join the pack as betas/whatever else.
- Kaylik isn't the forcing type.
- please be ready to make a pack with Kaylik and i if you join!
- i will be somewhat descriptive during the mating. i'd like if you where, too :3

http://i1.treknature.com/photos/370/2005-01-04-360-loup.jpg
^ Kaylik c:

Last edited by - - mars on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the lone male wolf.. (looking for a female to become his mate ;; descriptive-ish) Empty - - the lone male wolf.. (looking for a female to become his mate ;; descriptive-ish)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:31 pm

(How old is Kaylik, and what is his pelt color? My wolf will become his mate soon, but she will have to grow on him.)

Padding through the forest, I came to a beautiful patch of blueberries where I ate a good amount before sitting down. I was stronger than most fae's and I was stronger than even some males. My cream colored pelt and my blue eyes going together gracefully, I caught something at the corner of my eye.
It was a brute, and I sneered at him a bit. "Have you been spying on me!?" I snapped lightly, my blue eyes gleaming. Yes I was in heat, but I wasn't looking for a mate at this second, but I calmed to see him stay where he was. "I'm Leah. And you are?" I asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- - the lone male wolf.. (looking for a female to become his mate ;; descriptive-ish) Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:40 pm

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- - the lone male wolf.. (looking for a female to become his mate ;; descriptive-ish) Empty Re: - - the lone male wolf.. (looking for a female to become his mate ;; descriptive-ish)

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:55 pm

(Kaylik is a grey wolf, but his pelt is like a mixture of dark brown, cream, and grey :3 and he's around three years old.)

Kaylik's ears twitched back, "not spying at all, i'm so sorry if i intruded-" he began, stopping as she introduced herself. his ears went forwards again, "greetings Leah, i am Kaylik, but you may call me Kay, most others do." Kaylik woofed softly. her heat scent still tickled his nose, but he held himself back. Kay, if anything, was not one to force a fae to mate. "may i ask why you are here alone? have you not a pack?" he asked softly, hoping she didn't take him as a rude brute. he carefully sat down, his hazel gaze still fixed on Leah.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the lone male wolf.. (looking for a female to become his mate ;; descriptive-ish) Empty Re: - - the lone male wolf.. (looking for a female to become his mate ;; descriptive-ish)

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:04 pm

- - the lone male wolf.. (looking for a female to become his mate ;; descriptive-ish) Soramai2

The fae walked around the trees, her cocoa brown coat grazing along some bushes as she stepped around the larger trees. Her blue eyes stared ahead as she tried to find something she could eat. Her sensitive nose wasn't picking anything up anything she couldeat at the moment. It was rather disappointing, but she knew she'd be fine, she wasn't overly hungry anyway. Her dark ears flicked forward as the scent of another fae and a brute came to her nose.
She sped up into a sprint, following the scent of the other two wolves. After a few moments, Karma skidded to a stop, only a couple of metres behind a light coloured bute. She took a step back and leaned to the side to see who the fae was and saw that she seemed hostile. Karma tensed slightly before she looked back at the brute, though said nothing. Maybe she should leave? Had she interupted something important?
Flicking her ears forward, Karma sat down and tilted herr head to the side. "Hello?" she said softly.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:07 pm

(Lets just say he is about 3 and 6 months. So 3 1/2. Leah's is also 3 1/2. And like... Literally strong. :3)

Twitching my ears, nervously before replying I soon spoke. "Its nice to meet you Kaylik. And I did have a pack, but... A brute tried to force me, so I have been a loner for about 8 months now. Do you want me to join your pack?" I asked, a bit nervous before sitting next to him, my muscles rippling and tensing to make sure he wasn't a forcer.
"Y-You don't force females do you?" I asked nervously. Though I was stronger than some males, I was always afraid of being forced.
But then I caught sight of my den near by, and I led him towards it. "This is my den... We can stay here if you want." I offered.
But seeing a fae in the distance I padded towards her and said, "Are you lost?" I sneered lightly. But after telling her I was joking, I led her to my den where Kaylik stayed. "I'm Leah, and this is Kaylik. I want to nickname him Kodiak." I laughed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:20 pm

(sure xD and ah, alright ^^)

Kaylik snorted softly- her join his nonexistent pack, that would work swell. but then again, he needed an alpha..
"i'm so sorry that happened to you, Leah, and no, i am not one to force, as i find that rather repulsing." he said softly. "and i do not have a pack either, but i'm working on that," he chuckled, standing up and following as she led him away. he smiled softly, glad she was open enough to him to lead him to her den.
"i was thinking of heading towards Lupine Falls, actually, but i can stay here for a while to rest if you would allow me to do so." Kay barked softly, watching her go towards the new black fae. "hello," he welcomed softly, dipping his head. "Kodiak? and why is that?" he laughed, looking at the two faes.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the lone male wolf.. (looking for a female to become his mate ;; descriptive-ish) Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 pm

"How about Kodi. My brothers name was Kodiak, but we nicknamed him Kodi. I like that name." I replied remembering my younger sibling that died when I was young. I sighed heavily.
"I miss him very much. If I be rude to you please try to ignore it. I have grown to be quite of an ass towards males ever since a brute tried to force me." I added sadly, hoping he would understand. For such a long time, I had been so rude to males, but he was now the only brute I have spoken to for months.
"You definitely have the skills to become Alpha... I want to be an Alpha, very bad. But I'm not sure if I want a mate yet." I continued.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:48 pm

"don't mean to be rude myself, Leah, but i don't think i'd like to be called after your brother - probably a bit disrespectful, as i am sure he was a better wolf than i." he said softly, with a dip of his head. Kaylik eased himself down, pawing at the ground softly as he counted to listen to Leah. "well of course, you have fine reason to be on guard and rude to brutes." he woofed, a small flick of hatred growing inside him at the brute in Leah's former pack. his hazel eye's widened as she continued, "the skills to be an Alpha? i don't think i do to be honest, i've always heard stories of alphas being so great and powerful..." he muttered, his eyes glazing over. "i- i've never been in a pack. something with my mothers former pack, she was kicked out when it was found out that she was bearing my siblings and i. so we were raised on the run pretty much, but my mother told us many stories of amazing Alphas.." he shook his head, "sorry for rambling. but i'm sure you would make a fine Alpha as well."

(his mother had pup's with her packs male alpha, and when the female alpha found out, she was set to be killed, but the male alpha -Kay's father- helped her escape. so his mother had a tendency to over-exaggerate his and other alpha's 'greatness'.)
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Listening to him carefully, I shook my head in sadness. "I was almost forced by a dark grey male with... With piercing blue eyes. You are the only brute I have spoken to in months." I replied. "And I'm sorry to hear about your father." I added, before nudging him friendly. "Could I at least call you Lika?" I asked, gazing up into his amber eyes with my blue.
All of a sudden, I felt very emotional about the brute that had tried to force me, and I cried lightly before leaning on him a bit. "I'm gonna take a walk. I'll be back soon." I said while walking out of the den, and towards the stream that went downwards.
Could I really love him? I thought to myself, before shaking that thought away. But then I heard the snap of a stick, and there he was. Rokan... The brute that had tried to force me. "Finally, I have found you." He said darkly.
Snarling, I rose my hackles and stood my ground. I attacked him, barreling him over before he got up and slashed me in the face. Yelping, I leaped away before going right back into the battle...
After a while, I pinned him to the ground and yelled, "I have had enough! You can go find some other female to force other than me you filthy bastard!" I snarled before letting him run away. Though I won the fight, I had a gash in my shoulder and on my face, and I limped home towards Lika. "Lika! He was there... That... That forcer!!!" I cried.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Kaylik shook his head - he felt bad for the fae next to him. "i'm sorry.." he whispered softly, watching the ground. he glanced up and shrugged, "never met him, mother didn't really talk about him, or the rest of her old pack. just great Alphas.. always great Alphas.." he chuckled softly. "i suppose Lika is fine," Kay laughed, smirking, and then quickly stopping when his hazel gaze met her blue. he bit his lip as she cried lightly and leaned on his shoulder, forgetting the black fae was also there. he started out of his thoughts when she announced she was taking a walk, and he knew better then to tag along.

turning towards some large rocks, he used his front paws to rip sheets of moss off, and then dragged them into Leah's den. he pushed them down in a lonely corner, figuring he would sleep on that - Kay wasn't one that liked sleeping on the bare ground. when he was done, he walked back out to the little clearing outside the den and plopped down, dozing off for a bit.

he quickly awoke with a start as Leah limped towards him yelping out something. he shook his head and caught most of her words. "wha- uh, where - where is he? is he gone?" he woofed, scrambling to his paws and running past Leah. he skid to a stop and then turned back, "you- your hurt. what happened?" Kay growled, his eyes watching the bushes around them.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:38 pm

"He found me Lika! I won the battle, but these cuts are stinging like hell!" I yelped, as I stuffed my face into his pelt. "H-He's gone... I chased him off, though he is 4 inches bigger than me." I explained as I cried. Lika was not like the other brutes... He cared about me, and was not some badass jerk. I had to admit, I liked him a lot. Maybe even love him a bit.
"Don't worry, I'm fine. Lets get to the den." I said as I padded my way to lay down next to him for a while... Nightfall came, and the stars were bright so I asked Lika, "Do you wanna stargaze?" I asked softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Kaylik emitted a growl from deep in his wide chest. "Leah, i-i'll be there next time.. i won't let him hurt you again, i promise.." he muttered softly as she put her face in his thick fur. his muscles where tensed - he wanted this male gone, Leah shouldn't have to live in fear of him.. he wouldn't let him or any other being hurt Leah, he decided, right then and there.
"if your sure.." Kay muttered as he followed her in. he laid in the den beside Leah, softly brushing his long pink tongue over her newly-aquired wounds. his ears perked when she finally spoke, and he cast a glance outside. "sure, i haven't done that since i was a pup.." he muttered, standing up and ducking out of the den to watch the sky.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:55 pm

I smiled at Lika as he laid beside me outside of the den, looking up at the stars. It has been a couple days since we have met, and I was already in love with him. But I knew I had to tell him how I felt, so I took a deep breath before saying, "Lika... I don't know how this happened, but... I- I love you. Your not like the other brutes. Your kind, strong, brave, and caring." I told the brute who was 4'8, and I was 4'7.
"And... You are very... Handsome." I added, with a smile. Giving him a lick on the cheek before turning my gaze to the stream.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:06 am

Kaylik watched the glimmering stars, his coat pressed against Leahs. he sucked in a breath, he had made up his mind earlier, he wanted her to be his mate, his alpha. he loved this female he had met not even a day ago. he was about to spill his guts when she beat him to it.
Kay felt his fur prickle with excitement, "Leah, i.. i feel the same way. i want you to come with me to Lupine Falls, i want you to be my Alpha. i love you." he said softly, pressing his cold nose into her neck fur, breathing in the sweet scent of.. her, and praying she would accept.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:16 am

Smiling at Lika I said, "I would love to... I love you to." I replied sweetly, before nuzzling him. I guess we are officially mates now, so I decided to say more. "And I would love to have pups with you." I added in, before giving him a loving lick on his cheek.
Rustling from a bush caused me to snarl, and raise my hackles. Out of me and Lika, I was probably more aggressive than he was. Out came 2 pares of blue eyes and gray fur. "You!" I snarled at the brute who was larger, than both me and Lika. Lunging at the beast, I pulled him down to the forest floor and clawed him multiple times before sending him fleeing away before I laid back down next to my mate. "I love you Lika." I said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:23 am

she accepted! she wants pups! pups! his own pups, and a pack! Kaylik wanted to leap out of his fur he was so happy at the moment.

he licked her cheek and neck quickly, tail beating against the ground when he felt her stiffen. Kaylik glanced up to see a gray wolf edging from the bushes. he quickly jumped to his feet, but Leah was much quicker. before he could get in to give a blow or two, she had the brute on his way. he sunk to the ground and laughed, licking her face. "Leah, love, i can't protect you if you go and fight off the predator yourself." he chuckled, brushing his tail along her flank.

Kaylik's gaze shifted to the ground, "you really want to be my mate, have my pups?" he asked quietly, giving her an out if she wanted it.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:30 am

"I can protect myself, Lika. I realize you would want to protect me, but that male deserved a beating from the female he tried to force." I replied with a smile. "Oh, and 'love' is enough. If you call me 'Darling' or anything like that you will find yourself in the river is the matter of seconds." I joked.
Looking at Lika when he asked me again I said, "Of course I do you stupid furball." I joked with a tang of playfullness in my voice. He was so cute and funny, I thought.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 am

"i know, i know." Kaylik smiled softly, shaking his head. his hazel eyes scanned her face and he chuckled, "love it is then." he said with a playful smirk. "alright, just making sure.." he muttered, giving her cheek a few more licks. "to Lupine Falls, then?"
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:43 am

"To Lupine Falls." I replied, already making my way in the direction of Lupine Falls. "Hurry up slowpoke!" I called.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum